Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC (38765 Views)

Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by hardballripplez: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
I just pity the guy..

He would soon go back to his taxi driving Job by the time GMB take control of the affairs of this country.

Go back to taxi driving job ke? When his boss has taught him that stealing is not corruption. He has the green light from Jona to thief as much as he wants. Omg!! Some people go run commot Naija ooo. There will be mass exodus of corrupt people. Those who can't stand the General. No room fo corruption. Sai Baba!!!!!!

The kinda votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, maiduguri, Sokoto
and Kastina would be like Pick 2, Pick 2, Pick 3, Hold On,
General Market, Last Card, Check Up!

Sai Buhari sai Baba...
The wind of CHANGE is blowing everywhere you go
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by shilexworldsexy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are all the pdp robot? GEj to 2019....... Sorry they went on exile ? Sai baba..... Wind of change is blowing them away...
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by rileyy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Relax ya'ol, that nigga is gona be locked away for a very long time. See his kpomo lips
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
The deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there was no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS. Ple
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by BabaO2: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2015
ManTiger:
Don't worry, leave him, i'm sure he will be thinking of exile by now.
And bode George
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by ianann(m): 12:30am On Mar 31, 2015
I'm not surprise at fani Kayode altitude,its just an inconsistent and unstable minded person.
He will come back to APC to say sorry.
They misrepresent GEJ.
GMB pls dnt attack anyone but focus on nation development. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by blackandbold: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2015
BENARI:

Those of you sending hate messages about the igbos, did you notice that buhari's media director is an igbo man?
I wonder why people are so myopic. If the igbo man voted buhari, they'd would be good people, if they vote otherwise, kill them.
Did the Igbo's not vote massively for obasanjo and yaradua?
Why all this hate. Am igbo, but my family and I voted buhari. But one begins to wonder after some hate messages online targeted on people of certain ethnic group just because majority of them chose a candidate you don't like.
What then is democracy about.
Am ashamed of some of you socalled apc supporters.
You put the party in bad light.
guy abeg no mind some of the apc supporters jor.anybody can be blinded by prejudice with little understanding. however..I commend u, as y stood up for what u believed to be right even though it was against the acceptable norm in ur area...an igbo man not being blinded by prejudice? Then there is hope for nigeria once more.love ya bro
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by sethken: 3:03am On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/30/arrest-fani-kayode-now-apc-urges/

Buhari cannot arrest a dog...Nigerians are crazy. democracy is all about free speech, that's how the opposition hold the ruling parties feet to the fire.This is democracy...this is not a dictatorship where you arrest opponent for casting aspersions at you...I fear for you all...the general will arrest him...that is so absurd and chilling to hear. The president of a country cannot go out arreting people...next he will ban nairaland so that you punks on here cannot criticize him. Be careful what you wish for. I am definitely not on the Buhari bandwagon. What sort of democracy is this?

Isn't Fasoye a sitting governor? So arrest him despite his immunity clause...you all are crazy...absolute power corrupts absolutely...for those of you you believe that Buhari is incorruptible, we will see...only time will tell.
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Scatterboss(m): 3:34am On Mar 31, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista has been sending several emissaries to be allowed back into the CHANGE team. We have set up a committee to look into his case bearing in mind how much contribution he made to the team before dollars changed his brain. We have also discovered he decamped based on promise and further investigations revealed he was scammed by Anonimi and Firefire. Country is hard.

lmaoooo. Where is that troll firefire? The mofo is hiding in one corner. Ahahahah
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by eckersley: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Ffk one of the greatest defiant the country has ever produced
I guess u meant to say DEVIANT
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Not so fast.

By June na kirikiri sure pass

He would wait for his homeboys like Bastard Okupe, Fayose, Omisore and Koro

For wia! When Buhari wins, FFK is on a midnight private flight to Europe! Crazy guy.
As a serving Governor, Fayose also can not be touched I believe, except he committed a grave crime.
Abeg, leave matter for Mathais!
#SaiBuhari
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by kgentle4love(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]he wan turn 2 inec chairman nii ;Dhe wan turn 2 inec chairman nii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.