Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Will Buhari Even Remember Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Even Remember Us? (757 Views)

2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain / Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by nellyelitz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
You barely remember the name of your running mate, even 'refused' remembering the full meaning of INEC not to talk of the meaning of your party's accronym, i even heard wiliwili disappear with your waec. But na u want come be my president, how r we sure u go even remb us if elected.
Re: Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by cozy7(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who are u sef?

All u GEJ supporters, now turning to THE GENERAL, bcoz he's winning abi? I know u ooo
Re: Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by nellyelitz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
cozy7:
Who are u sef?

All u GEJ supporters, now turning to THE GENERAL, bcoz he's winning abi? I know u ooo
oh is he winning? Pls tell us something...
Re: Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dumba*ss question. Even a ret*rd knws he's already elected. Y didnt u put that into consideration b4 casting ur vote. It amazes me, how some people act before they think. Smh
Re: Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by mumbasa: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sahara reporters 6:30AM result declaration of northern states tallied.--- We all know what happened in the north--Nobody , no TV station , no observer. covered the north Card readers were majorly not used 9 year old children with voters card aged 21 voted.

What are we saying, why do we the southerners continue to live in slavery. Up to 50% of registered voters in Anambra state were not accredited.

GOD WE NEED OUR OWN COUNTRY 1.9M in kano is not rigging but reported 1.4M in rivers is rigging.

As far as leadership is concerned, an average northerner will always prefer his brother from the same region even if that brother is mad.
Re: Will Buhari Even Remember Us? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2015
mumbasa:

Sahara reporters 6:30AM result declaration of northern states tallied.--- We all know what happened in the north--Nobody , no TV station , no observer. covered the north Card readers were majorly not used 9 year old children with voters card aged 21 voted.

What are we saying, why do we the southerners continue to live in slavery. Up to 50% of registered voters in Anambra state were not accredited.

GOD WE NEED OUR OWN COUNTRY 1.9M in kano is not rigging but reported 1.4M in rivers is rigging.

As far as leadership is concerned, an average northerner will always prefer his brother from the same region even if that brother is mad.
i knew dis will happen. Thank God i wasn't uptight abt this election. Southerners naivety caused the mix up. But frankly it hurts seeing people you're ineffably ahead of intellectually, be feeling as though they're better, stand tall and still have the impetus to move around 'shoulder high'. the thing wit them is, they always claim to be wise. I know them, I live with them. I dont blame the Southerners, they are simply 'trusting hearts' Do you know most of them almajiris refused to attend the almajiri school? sayin may God forbid for them to attend a school instituted by a pagan. Southern Nigeria shine your eyes next time. Its too late...

(1) (Reply)

See Nigeria's Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter. / Just Saw This Picture Of Agbaje And Amobde / Agbaje Leading In Some Pooling Units.. Check Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.