Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 (63869 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Chibuke56: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
-Change2015

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by crackhouse(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Random75:
WOW!!! DIARIS GODU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
another mad man.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
finishing time, blessing time.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by sosiqdude(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Good luck Jonathan you are the man...

Buhari is going down today...hahahahahahahahahhah cheesy grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by GentleJ2: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught me humility, how to smile, how to b a winner with no shoes, how to be a. Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst of troubles, how not to give up, cos u never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u my able presido
Its good to be loyal. U can follow GEJ 2 Otuoke if u please.
Wait a moment, if ur profile pic is realy u, den u r well known to me. Same as Mr K wink
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2015
saintruky:
You hav to hav a minimum of 25% of the total number of votes in a state for st least 27 states and right now pdp has lost just 2 states going by that condition while apc has lost 5

And still going to lose in more than 5 States with less than 25%... #PatientlyWatching
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by GentleJ2: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Omg! This guy was scamed by a desperate PDP party agent
https://www.nairaland.com/2226728/election-scam-sold-vote-credit
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
the reality of this election results is so shocking. Even if by some absurd gimmick PDP wins which I strongly doubt, the Nigerian people have made a very loud and mind blowing statement against the ruling party. Honesty and integrity is really still appreciated in Nigeria. We still have people who have not been corrupted by the goings on in Nigeria. Jonathan has been given a persona non grata by his own citizens not because of the geo political zone he is from but because under his watch loads and loads of stuff have gone awry unchecked.

God please bless the hustle of every Nigerian clamouring for change. Bless Buharis hustle to be president. Let the lives of Nigerians become valuable once again. in Jesus name.....Amen

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
naijadeyhia:
the reality of this election results is so shocking. Even if by some absurd gimmick PDP wins which I strongly doubt, the Nigerian people have made a very loud and mind blowing statement against the ruling party. Honesty and integrity is really still appreciated in Nigeria. We still have people who have not been corrupted by the goings on in Nigeria. Jonathan has been given a persona non grata by his own citizens not because of the geo political zone he is from but because under his watch loads and loads of stuff have gone awry unchecked.

God please bless the hustle of every Nigerian clamouring for change. Bless Buharis hustle to be president. Let the lives of Nigerians become valuable once again. in Jesus name.....Amen
Amen my brother
God bless you too
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
If you Enugu me, I will Sokoto
you!
If you Akwa Ibom me, I will
kaduna you!
If you Rivers me, I will Katsina
you!
If you Anambra me, I Jigawa
you!
If you Abia me, I will kebbi
you!
If you Delta me, I will
BAZOOKA you with Kano!
That's just the way it is..........!!!!!!
gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by leke12(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Even the association of Nigeria witches and wizard cannot stop president Buhari.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Omolola1:
This sign language guy has done much work than GEJ has done in four years
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by subbieD(f): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Terenceike post=32184872]

Hahaha! My dear you just made my day
Lolz.. .as Dem No wan answer nko
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Omolola1:
This sign language guy has done much work than GEJ has done in four years
Wickedgringrin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by amaralizzy40y: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
When d guy doing d sign language heard the APC's kano result he did d sign of d cross
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.