Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 (63833 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by niggi4life(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
If Jonathan enters then the North should forget about any Aid coming their way, infact all APC state go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:

You think it's easy?
Rochas tried abeg dats my state..

Try? rochas is about to be dumped. Have you heard the national APC talk about imo and rivers they are about to be dumped none ofdem delivered. My gut feeling amechi especially is about to be kiced out because he denied tinubu the VP slot. Yourbas could be very tricky I am one of them.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by bosun11(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari leading by 2.9 Million votes in 10 states compared to GEJ's 9 states. We are watching. 17 More States to go
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Hawlahscho(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
I have a strong believe Jonathan will win this election but by smallest margin!

[size=35pt] The difference between you and Joseph in the Bible is that, his dream came true.[/size] SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by dealslip(f): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC leads by votes and no of state won. PDP has better coverage in 16 states while APC has in 14 states.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tonight... Jega has officially turned every Nigerian to an accountant....

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by ademola1333(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Who is Allah is he god or demon? & who is Muhammad, a terrorists or a prophet?
May ur mother be bereft of you!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Who is Allah is he god or demon? & who is Muhammad, a terrorists or a prophet?

Who open your cage?

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by datribune: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015

Hahahaha who is smiling now. "People wey dey born shudren troway" don answer madam Piss o. I now understand what Kwankwaso meant when he said "we will answer her on 28th march". Lol
It's about time we get a first lady in
there that acts like a first lady - #AishaBuhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by bennyrazz: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
go to all the polling units in APC controlled States, you will see results posted in each PUs openly for all to see except in IMO, Edo, PHC where PDP have decided to rape democracy. Even in Kano, results are posted in each PUs. I hope #whenbabagetsthere all those that committed electoral fraud would be sent to kirikiri.

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by olasoji1: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Election update: PDP wins Presidential election result for Plateau state

See results here ===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-pdp-wins-presidential_92.html
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Seequadry(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
the kain sleep wey dey my eye ehn...... no b for here... #thankGOD dey don postpone it till 2moro #goodnight nairalanders #bestworldtoliveinafterearth
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by cirmuell(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Smallville10:
I no go cus ur papa becus i sure say ur mama no even know which particular man give her ur belle. Foolish idi0t
There, they enjoy having a go at you but cry fowl when you hit back at 'em. Just swerve abeg, I wan sleep. *yawns*
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Engineer1985(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
This election resemble Chelsea vs Man utd game oo
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:

[size=35pt] The difference between you and Joseph in the Bible is that, his dream came true.[/size] SMH
Whatever! Let's wait for the final result! That is my strongest believe though!

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am not concerned of buhari winning. I just don't want APC to gain any ground in the SS

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by donchizzy07(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Na superstory.....

At least....we wait till tomorrow....Superstory na till next week.

ohk Na "second chance"... wink

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by DeCleff(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
APC has no place in the SS and SE let the sabortage begins. They brought boko haram now u ppl give them MEND, boys from the creek. Biafra movt

Nigerian troops don't need to come and fight Mend or Biafran troops. With just 2 CH3 CHINESE DRONE the matter will be resolved

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by IYANGBALI: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin the burial of PDP was just extended to 10am tommorow...please the burial will be taken place at inec centre at abuja.....the dead body still dey mortuary
abeg let's start preparing for the funeral. I go supply all nairalanders aso ebi{uniform}Seun go supply 1000 cows and 4,000 bags of rice,rokiatu go supply the casket,mukina2 go supply 100,000 bags of pure water and alomo,borntofuck go officiate the funeral

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Unique9: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
#darknesseverywhere# is like this nepa boyz are afraid of #change#
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by ALIGEE(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
pdp supporters don turn mathematicians, permutation time. e just be like super eagles world cup qualification, too much calculation
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
19 states down, 17 to go.
Nothing yet from the North East region.
10am tomorrow, the collation continues.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
DeCleff:

Nigerian troops don't need to come and fight Mend or Biafran troops. With just 2 CH3 CHINESE DRONE the matter will be resolved

Take a chill pill time will tell

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by frisky2good(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
If Buhari wins, it will be worse for them. OBJ and GEJ have done more for them than all the Hausa presidents we've had in this country. Quote me anywhere.

niggi4life:
If Jonathan enters then the North should forget about any Aid coming their way, infact all APC state go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
You must be crazy,insane,silly and foolish if you are stil hoping for jonnathan victory...........Lagos,Niger,Adamawa,kebbi,Borno,Gombe,Yobe,Zamfara and Benue not sure tho all locked down for Buhari while Pdp stronghold is Bayelsa,Edo,Delta,Ebonyi,Rivers,Taraba and Cross -rivers...........Where is Barcanista Leader of yoruba in southwest to announce who is winning in south-west.

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by dOnLarich: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fkforyou:

Na true you talk, but you self suppose know say na typographic error, anyway tanx. By the way him suppose sack your English teacher too, check your signature for more detail.
you are still a dunce... you expect me to use 9ja own way of writing shey
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by U2ice(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega [je-ga] - verb 1. The act of building excitement and suddenly call for recess; Also see; suspense
Usage: I'll Jega you.

So far so Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Thomsbuky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
My Fellow NL Nigerians go and sleep. BBC news oracle had spoken excepted result/winner to be announced tomorrow...I have had enough of 48 hours promised result, that keep dripping in like water. Its now going to 62 hours, kudos to our electoral organisation called INEC for presiding over these shamble call election. God save Nigeria when INEC cannot even get election announcement date right. However, let give INEC tick for presiding over election that foreign independent observer believe is going to be violence and bloody. However, its very minimal in terms of comparing Nigerian demographic population. Good night fellow NL Nigeria sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by elohorayodele: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
bennyrazz:
go to all the polling units in APC controlled States, you will see results posted in each PUs openly for all to see except in IMO, Edo, PHC where PDP have decided to rape democracy. Even in Kano, results are posted in each PUs. I hope #whenbabagetsthere all those that committed electoral fraud would be sent to kirikiri.

when they registered all kids that are 10 years old and above why wont they be sure of winning the election

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Funpeter: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why his bayelsa that has only 8 local government not out yet?

Someone pls tell me....

They can as well double it to 1.6M

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by deolu2000(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
shizzleStar:
you FOOL again? but they didnt hide in one corner to write figures for the kano result abi? ediott
bros no be fyt na,na only comment him make and why u come dey spit fire na?d thg done dey red for u ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.