Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191097 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by KenJak(m): 3:28am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm, Johna, ur name isn't good luck for nothing, ,let d luck begin, I ain't giving up on u my love kiss

Give up now so that you will not beg to give up...
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by KenJak(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Baba is winning... Am so happy

My vote wasn't in vain

GMB all the way

Hope GEJ have not forgotten everything about his canoe business in the village, cause he will need it very soon

GO BUHARI!, GO BUHARI!!, GO BUHARI!!!
That is if he(GEJ) is allowed to reach home(Otuoke) without being officially transferred to almighty kirikiri of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by amahundu: 3:44am On Mar 31, 2015
What happened is a very good lesson for all our political leaders now and in future. Every body will know that, you cannot take Nigerians for granted when they give you a serious task to perform. It's either you do the job or they will send you to your village.
In the mean time, we in the UK will send our votes result tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by KelvinC1(m): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2015
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by easiaq(m): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello, I need to let you all know that GMB is the next
president of Nigeria confirmed!!! Reason is simple, GMB will
have minimum 25% in all the 19 states of the North(it has
been proven from the results so far). In all the 6 states of
South West, he has 25% already. That means he has 25%
already in 25 states(19+6). He already has 25% in Abuja
according to INEC result(19+6+1=26). That's 26 states
already. Now the balance 10 states of South East and South
South, assuming he's taking zero percent in the two zones
or less than 25% in all the zones. The cummulative of the 10
states of SE and SS is not up to cummulative votes of Kano,
Sokoto, Lagos, Kaduna and Bauchi. 2/3 majority has finally
been realised and the overall cummulative will swing the
way of GMB. This cannot be altered!!! So change has finally
been actualised! Congratulations Nigeria and all agents of
change! Please spread the message!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by MrCEO69(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.
i pray dey Dnt take us bck to the old day 's where rigging is made easy.. in apc are same pple who left pdp... Master rigger wasn't it OBJ that gv us UMA/GEJ thru rigging nd that same man is in apc nw:. Hmm i smell danger.. Hw Can we possibly vote them frm power if dey dnt deliver... Corrupt pple are still in d house of the apc, maybe much more den that... in pdp as of now... There is fire on the Mountain..o..
God Bless Nigeria nd deal with all our corrupt leaders...
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Heymus(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2015
chibwike:
No light in enugu presently
how will u get light, go and say dat to ur Goodluck Enugu Jonah nah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2015
franciskaine:
NEW MUSIC: Jonathan Ft patience - Am Coming Home (Prod By INEC) >>>>>> coming soon
...another new music Jonathan ft patiance,FFK-Doomsday

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:14am On Mar 31, 2015
otr1:

If I'm not mistaken, I'm certain APC has fulfilled the 25% of 2/3 of states criteria. He made at least 25% in all the Northern and Southwestern states and the FCT. Now that's 25 states plus FCT. Do the maths.
Did you just say PDP will win Zamfara and Bauchi? SMH
Don't mind him. Jonathan will lose Bauchi State. Or is not the same state the dust from his shoes was swept as well as pelted with "pure water" and stones? He has so far lost Kano and Katsina where he was physically rejected.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by samuelfemo(m): 4:16am On Mar 31, 2015
fayose impeachment is very sure
#congrat sai baba#

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:17am On Mar 31, 2015
KelvinC1:
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..
With people with your type of mentality I fear for the future of this country. Just accept defeat and be happy that for the first time the voice/vote of the people counts and stop messing yourself up by advocating for rigging. Jega is not a corrupt individual like your cohorts. Even if he was employed by them have u forgotten all the things they tried to do to him? Jonathan has at least achieved something by conducting a free and fair election and also by replacing the corrupt Maurice Iwu with Atahiru Jega. At least we will remember him for something. Be happy with that and stop looking for the downfall of our dear country for another 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Fxwarrior: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.

Well said. Imagine Okonjo Iweala wants to indebt Nigeria.
She should start packing her bags.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by phransix147(m): 4:21am On Mar 31, 2015
For me its GEJ...

Goodbye Ebele Jonathan!!!

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by faculty: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2015
APC PDP
Sokoto 671,926 152,199
Zamfara
Bauchi
Lagos 792,460 632,327
Ebonyi 19,518 323,653
Borno 474094 26098
Yobe
Kebbi 567883 100972
Adamawa 374,701 251,664
Niger 657,678 149.222
Benue -
Taraba 168, 646 218,905
Edo
Bayelsa 5194 377316
Gombe 361,245 96,873
Rivers 60238 1487075
Cross Rivers
Delta 67345 1208679

Total 4,220,928 5,024,983

Previous collation 2,032,226 -
Total 6,253,154 5,024,983= Bal= 1,228,171
Remaining
Cross Rivers
Zamfara
Bauchi
Benue
Edo

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ignis: 4:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Bye Bye Jonathan.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by blaze2cool(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Chai na so the story come be at last?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by blaze2cool(m): 4:48am On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:
Bye Bye Jonathan.
my dear do u like what u're seeing?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Justicealh3(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Goodday GEJ. Nigeria sai changing, Nigeria sai GMB.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Jona,u don fail...FFK,Fayose,Okupe and Koro don fake u die
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Mhosmhan(m): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Oh lord this can't be me/us!!! We have done it hahahahahahaha APC changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hakuna matata buhari no wahala

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by wisdompraise(m): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ignis: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2015
blaze2cool:
my dear do u like what u're seeing?

Well, let's say am indifferent.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by persius555(m): 4:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Letter to general mohammadu buhari (Rtd). Please sir, we nigerians have handed the destiny of this country to your custody.Personally, what will give me joy by the time your govt of change steps in is (1)Make governor raji Fashola the minister of power in your cabinet so that he could help sanitize the power sector as this sector is the backbone of nigerias economy.ICT, SMEs, Telecom, Mining, Automobile, Textile etc all depend on this sector. We have abudant gas,coal deposit, Solar energy to revive this sector. The cabals in the oil industry delibrately kill this industry for their own selfish gains. Revive the power sector and i bet you oil importation emand will reduce by 40 percent and your govt will save billions of dollars that would have gone into subsidy payment. (2)Sanitise the oil and gas sector by (a)Have a four year plan to end importation b4 your tenure expires (b)Approve the passage the PIB bill in earnest (c) Give out more oil refining license. Your honorable presido, this is all i ask for.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by donodion(m): 5:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Baawaa:
Bye bye to Jonathan grin grin grin grin
Yes ooooooooo byebye to jatijati..in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by donodion(m): 5:01am On Mar 31, 2015
persius555:
Letter to general mohammadu buhari (Rtd). Please sir, we nigerians have handed the destiny of this country to your custody.Personally, what will give me joy by the time your govt of change steps in is (1)Make governor raji Fashola the minister of power in your cabinet so that he could help sanitize the power sector as this sector is the backbone of nigerias economy.ICT, SMEs, Telecom, Mining, Automobile, Textile etc all depend on this sector. We have abudant gas,coal deposit, Solar energy to revive this sector. The cabals in the oil industry delibrately kill this industry for their own selfish gains. Revive the power sector and i bet you oil importation emand will reduce by 40 percent and your govt will save billions of dollars that would have gone into subsidy payment. (2)Sanitise the oil and gas sector by (a)Have a four year plan to end importation b4 your tenure expires (b)Approve the passage the PIB bill in earnest (c) Give out more oil refining license. Your honorable presido, this is all i ask for.
And I,Odion endorse this missive.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ComradeAbu(m): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2015
I wish GEJ will Employ me to Write his
Handover speech, Trust me! I will prepare it
euphemistically! Bastard Okupe, Abati or FFK
will do it harmful.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nimrod81: 5:09am On Mar 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Apc will lose ss , se and taraba. He will win others. Victory to Apc. Sokoto,bauchi will help Apc so much
APC will not lose Taraba my dear....

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Steve87: 5:14am On Mar 31, 2015
All you people that think you can keep your mouth wide open and talk to your president the way you like thinking you are practically under democracy... change is on the way this. Is the time you and your and your smartphone will be hanged at the barracks at least for you to understand your jurisdiction. All of you are a bunch of insults... all this your media take systems will be shorted down soon.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by bigshow11: 5:23am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

This is the beauty of Democracy, when you are elected by the people and you did not perform you are voted out, Jonathan is all over by now he should be congratulating Buhari, come month MAY 28, he should be ready to hand over, bye bye to clueless government.

Buhari i congratulation you in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by phlemzy: 5:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Steve87,shut fire! Media will shut down because a former dictator is going to rule us? That sounds myopic. Does it mean he will go to US and tell them to disconnect Nigeria from the internet? GMB will do no such thing. That is one of the fears of those criticising his return to power. This is a very significant election in the history of Nigerian democracy. A serious business is about to commence.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by SHEGZYDONIAA: 5:25am On Mar 31, 2015
tongue
where is dat bloody militant called Asari dokubo?Make im talk na make SAI BABA dash am 200 years imprisonment..#danceshoki4baba

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by blaze2cool(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:

Well, let's say am indifferent.
i guess PDP is going to lose this one ooo, you dont need a soothsayer for this forcast at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.