Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (191004 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by LBTY(f): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Charlesberry:
Read all the comment but some pple forget one tin here. Wouldn't say but go make fyn how to determine d final result and verdict. It will shocked everybody how pdp will win even with apc big winning margin as d claim.
Spirituality and physicality. Why I mention both is youth are blind( mean ur eyes are not open yet) physicality case is when you see you r leading and mathematically you are proven wrong then everyone will be shocked... I just d laff sha but even with today's result, if d wanna declare, GEJ will be president. I knw u r surprise but d maths will surprise you all when d day comes, no be to win by big margin but na d ingredients inec d fyn...... e go clear una soon

I celebrate GEJ with style with the result so far. You may think I am mad but you'll soon know i'm not mad. Rest my case.

Of course now, because Yeye juju people like you exist! But the God that I serve, is bigger than yours.

And please, go to bed, your English is becoming an eye sore.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
I will come to ur house n est rice n turkey,...N vice versa grin grin
Cool cool.....dnt forget to bring barcanista cheesy. See ya after GMB's victory....Nyt
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ellechrystal(f): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2015
fsk1:
Cool cool.....dnt forget to bring barcanista cheesy. See ya after GMB's victory....Nyt
Barca will b at aso rock celebrating gej's victory grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2015
jubrilcastle:
The APC Bench looking very aggressive;
Lagos(suarez) Bauchi (ronaldo) Sokoto (aguero)Borno(messi) Gombe (robben) Niger (zlatan) Yobe(sanchez)
Against the PDP bench.

Rivers(Giroud cos na only him sabi use head score), Edo (Welbeck), Bayelsa (Balotelli), Cross river (Benzema wey be baba miss miss), Delta (Valdes), Taraba (Demba ba) grin

Omo, ds match na walk over.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by akinladejo: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2015
domopps:
End has come to Jonathan's regime!

U no dey hear word?
I said somebody saw them around Seme Border in a bit to hide their shameful act and face

Please where is FAYOSE and FFK ?they seems to be very calm lately which is unusual of them!

Chenge is here

Cheeeers
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by chiedu7: 1:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by nzeadachie: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2015
blackandbold:

be like say na from mars u just land
WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU LAND FROM MOON
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by okeamuboy: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Caleboha:
GMB wins! Fault this result if you can! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA, WE DID IT!

Pls check the IMO result, you gave PDP,s result to APC.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by otr1(m): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2015
raystanley:
IN A NATIONAL ELECTION 25%
STATE REQUIREMENTCOMES
FIRST, B4 POPULATION, GET IT
RIGHT...ACCORDING TO 25%
REQUIREMENT pdp IS LEADING
apc WITH 3 STATES 25% REQUIREMENT WHICH apc
FAILED TO MEET... MARK MY
WORD! U CAN CHECK IT UR SELF
WITH inec RESULT RELEASED SO
FAR. DESPITE LEAVING bayelsa,
benue, edo, delta, crossriver,taraba, bauchi,zamfara AND niger WHICH pdp IS SURE TO WIN, AND apc
LIKELY TO LOSE...apc can only get 25% in borno, adamawa, gombe, yobe LETS FACE THE
FACTS... WHAT A MOMENT OF
TRUTH.
If I'm not mistaken, I'm certain APC has fulfilled the 25% of 2/3 of states criteria. He made at least 25% in all the Northern and Southwestern states and the FCT. Now that's 25 states plus FCT. Do the maths.
Did you just say PDP will win Zamfara and Bauchi? SMH
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Proffdada: 2:05am On Mar 31, 2015
demainman:
lagos state is nt a determinant here because the margin btw pdp n apc here in lagos is nt wide. Infact pdp unseat some of apc rep members n either one or two senatorial dist won by pdp. Although apc wud win lag bt with a little margin. However; as for ph pdp is leading with 1.4m plus while apc dont even av up to a hundred vote there. Delta has same capacity as akwa ibom meaning dey can gv gej up to eight hundred vote deficit cleared n gej stil having some figures left. If d margin frm sokoto, bornu, yobe, zamfara, adamawa is more than two hundred each then ebonyi wil gv gej a bulk vote, bayelsa, c.rivers too. D margin frm edo will take care of lagos. Then gej wil b declared d winner

this is collation of results not voting
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by emiye(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari has won ,Nigerians !, what we are waiting for is by what Margin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

If PDP likes. they should declare 2,000,000 votes for GEJ in delta.

GMB will be declared president elect tomorrow by 5:36 pm.

Wild Celebration will ensue afterwards..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
e go hard o but I trust d God of Gooduck
The god of rigging abi. Let them manufacture millions in Delta like they did in Rivers, PDP will still lose. Na Otuoke sure pass for Jona now. He had his chance to write his name in gold but he thought last minute bribing of OPC, scammer pastors and obas will do magic.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Proffdada: 2:11am On Mar 31, 2015
ebbymayox:
we all shouldn't forget that its not total number of vote that counts but the 24% percent rule in 24 states of the 36.

Here is my mathematical analysis;Buhari has the popular vote, but Jonathan has the wider regional base. So a runoff is possible
keep consoling ursef,Patience Jonathan has washed so many talented brains down the drain

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by clevvermind(m): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2015
gringrin some apc supporters here are kids. they don't know what is going to happen. grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by emiye(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin some apc supporters here are kids. they don't know what is going to happen. grin

GEJ 2091 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by scofieldsimba(m): 2:30am On Mar 31, 2015
The result might be inconclusive but GEJ will carry the day.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by austelright(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
U make me laugh, so u expect goodluck to win taraba, benue & adamawa by the ratio of 80:20. Chai ur cluelessness is legendary.
Just hold on and see the result tomorrow.
Otouke loading.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Smilelo(m): 2:33am On Mar 31, 2015
I have watch this film b4.

E go dey APC supporters like film how Goodluck go take win
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by franugo(m): 2:33am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm, Johna, ur name isn't good luck for nothing, ,let d luck begin, I ain't giving up on u my love kiss

now u show ur true colour when gej is losing woefully...dey there, u go old:-P
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Raiders: 2:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Smilelo:
I have watch this film b4.

E go dey APC supporters like film how Goodluck go take win
how is Goodluck going to win? The election is over and Buhari won
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by franugo(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Charlesberry:
Read all the comment but some pple forget one tin here. Wouldn't say but go make fyn how to determine d final result and verdict. It will shocked everybody how pdp will win even with apc big winning margin as d claim.
Spirituality and physicality. Why I mention both is youth are blind( mean ur eyes are not open yet) physicality case is when you see you r leading and mathematically you are proven wrong then everyone will be shocked... I just d laff sha but even with today's result, if d wanna declare, GEJ will be president. I knw u r surprise but d maths will surprise you all when d day comes, no be to win by big margin but na d ingredients inec d fyn...... e go clear una soon

I celebrate GEJ with style with the result so far. You may think I am mad but you'll soon know i'm not mad. Rest my case.

guy ur case na yabaleft matterundecided
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by franugo(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2015
otr1:

If I'm not mistaken, I'm certain APC has fulfilled the 25% of 2/3 of states criteria. He made at least 25% in all the Northern and Southwestern states and the FCT. Now that's 25 states plus FCT. Do the maths.
Did you just say PDP will win Zamfara and Bauchi? SMH

no mind dt guy, make im dey type rubbish. No be im mb e dey waste

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 2:39am On Mar 31, 2015
adamskutty:
what of delta ?

I will like to know what's going in there?

How many people voted?
They're coming up with over 1.2 million votes in Delta.. PDP really played political abracadabra in Rivers and Delta states, but God pass them.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by onyedika946(m): 2:46am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Niger = APC
Adamawa = APC
Bauchi = APC
Borno = APC
Gombe = APC
Taraba = PDP
Kebbi, Sokoto = APC
Zamfara = APC
Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers = PDP
Lagos = APC
Benue= APC
JIGAWA= APC

CAN SOMEONE PROVE MATHEMATICALLY HOW GEJ
WILL WIN WITH 2032226 MARGIN

me self nor know. it is like finding a oasis in a desert, thats how we will find the remaining votes to backup BUT it is too late now!~
my God works in a way men can not see,God of impossibility. By 2moro he wil giv u a divine prove. Twbd
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by modskiller(m): 2:49am On Mar 31, 2015
That KANO result though, almost made the guy doing the sign language speak.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by JuanDeDios: 2:50am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:
jona is gone.

now any incoming presido will no that 8yrs is not guarantee if he do not do well.

They shouldn't be so relax.
Thank you.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2015
OboloMAN:
Remember the 25% rule , buhari can't get 25% in 24 states.... GEJ still wins .... Buhari can only be a northern president not a Nigerian President.
Stop sleepwalking. Buhari already has over 25% in all 19 northern states, even where he lost, together with all 6 in SW and Edo in SS, then finally FCT.That shouldn't be a difficult math for u to do.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by summerflame(m): 3:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the PDP foolish loyalist?. Thunder strike you all. Your END has come. PDP is a loser. Tell us when your funeral is taking place
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by sampleasure(m): 3:06am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

ha PDP in trouble with the north East people seeing buhari as gods and the home boy advantage in north west. Lagos also will be additional blow and setback for the PDP. ye ye ye ...................... direct road to otuoke.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by hedges007(m): 3:19am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ = GOODLUCK ENUGU JONATHAN...Bye bye oo
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by zingobaby: 3:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Once u failed to work u will be voted out
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Rexhandsome:
If Jonathan loses,militants will take over oil installations and put an end to oil production.Niger Delta will secede.
Stop spewing trash. Is it GEJ's birthright to win a second term? He contested and lost and so what? The militants can't try shit. Just watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.