Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) (56366 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / The Current Standings Of Abia State Governorship Elections. / Is There Public Holiday On Friday 27/03/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by skcalbk: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
change is here for good.....sai baba

congratulations Nigeria
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by eminemkayc: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHAT WOULD BECOME OF THIS BABA?

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]ELECTORAL STATISTICS FROM THE SIX(6) GEO-POLITICAL ZONES

IN THE NORTH-WEST:

7 million people voted. Buhari won 10 million of the votes, which comes to 60% of the total ballots. Jonathan won 7 million, which matches 40% of the total votes cast. Buhari met the 25% minimum requirement of the ballots cast in six(6) of the six(6) states while Jonathan got the 25% minimum requirement of the total vote cast in two(2) of the six(6) states.

IN THE NORTH-EAST:

10 million people voted. Buhari won 6 million of the total ballots, which comes to 60%, while Jonathan got the remaining 4 million of the votes. This adds up to 40% of the total votes cast. Also, Buhari won the 25% minimum vote requirement in all the six(6) states in this area. Jonathan secured the 25% vote requirement in three(3) of the six(6) states.

IN THE MIDDLEBELT:

6 million people voted here. Jonathan won 3.6 million of the total ballots cast. This is equivalent of the 60% of the total vote cast. Buhari on the other hand won 2.4 million votes, equivalent of 40% of the total ballots. Jonathan also met the 25% vote requirement in all the six(6) states. Buhari managed to procure 25% vote requirement in four(4) of the six(6) states.

IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH:

8 million people voted. Jonathan won 95% of the total ballots, which is equivalent to 7.6 million of the total votes. Buhari secured 400,000, which equals 5% of total ballots. Jonathan also met the 25% vote requirement in all the six(6) states with Buhari unable to make the 25% requirement of the total votes in any of the six(6) states.

IN THE SOUTH-WEST:

10 million people voted. Jonathan won 5.5% of the total votes, the equivalent of 5.5 million ballots. Buhari got 4.5 million ballots, which equals 45%. Both Jonathan and Buhari met the 25% vote requirement in this area.

IN THE SOUTH-EAST:

6 million people voted. Jonathan won 90% of the total votes, the equivalent of 5.4 million ballots. Buhari won only 600,000 ballots, which equal 10% of the total votes. Jonathan met the 25% minimum vote requirement in all the five(5) states. Buhari failed to satisfy this requirement.

TOTAL STATES OF 36 + Abuja= 37 States

TOTAL POPULAR VOTES CAST= 57 Million

TOTAL POPULAR VOTES WON BY JONATHAN= 33.1 Million

TOTAL POPULAR VOTES WON BY BUHARI = 23.9 Million

Number of State Jonathan met the 25% requirement= 28 Number of States

Number of State Buhari met the 25% requirement= 24 Number of States

WINNER= GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN[/b]

What kind of dumb ass calculation is this? LOL, some people sha...grin You need antidepressant, because too much depression dey cause suicide; don't say I didn't warn you grin grin grin

Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Shiningmama(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
INEC I beg wey my PVC? I am yet to collect my PVC. I wan sue you before but as Sai Baba don win, I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Rilwayne001: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Adufetohposh:
Please where is Loyalist Rilwayne001? We Need to share a bottle of champagne bro wink

We Did it!!!!!

Here I am my big sista. smiley

Indeed it was a worthwile battle. Finally, Nigeria is liberated. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Popppppppppppppp Champaigne grin cheesy cheesy grin

We are already popping 'em hampaigne here....

join me please grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by ccollins(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
2267189_new_jpeg36573550ea760b696489f1aab87ee78e.jpg
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
My dear e warriors ...no more fighting again.
Let there be cease-fire.

Let's unite once again and forge ahead

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Takoro13(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Where is Fani Kayode?

this is 2011 news paper. so shut up and stop wrong info

2 Likes

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Where is Fani Kayode?

Was actually going to ask the same question? Otueke perhaps?
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by hishaa: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the pdp fans in the house.Don't be too sad,jona turn is over...lol, sai buhari
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Feemmy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bible sef talk am.....Fear
"North"
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mimienudles:
May God help us

I like you, mimi
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonybb:

The problem I have with the opposition is not about the congregations of APC. Absolutely not the point. Opposition is good for democracy but when it comes to the gathering of rebels, anarchists, rapists, peadophiles, pyschos, Godfathers, Born-To-Rule mentalists, power drunks, serial defectors and political prostitutes I have to scrutinize and put into subjections the motive beside such organization.

I kept saying this, no Buharists was excited more than I do when CPC merged with ACN. Infact I still remember the date it was registered by INEC, which is 31/08/2013. I use to comment on Nairaland, Sahara Reporters, LIB, Facebook etc and would applaud them as our future. Everything wrong with Nigeria at that time was blamed on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He was the first citizen but was assumed as Nigeria's greatest enemy. I fall for that and I past my judgment on him.

The day I started looking at the other side of the cheek was the moment I realize how I was conned and decieved. APC is such a smart occultic organization, it is far from being a political party. Remove three men from APC and the party is death. If APC were shakened like PDP it could have gone into extinction. Why wouldnt APC give us a leader without blood in his hands? Why a worn out granny full of terminal ideas. Why a coupist that abolished democracy. Why a serial loser. Why a retired and tired octogenarian with a football age. Why a certificateless ex-dictatorial despot? No political party can succeed without an internal democracy within it operation, not especially when it gets that power it bloodly needed.

APC have shown to us it true colour by electing an Old timer as it flag bearer, thereby denying the most healthy ones the opportunity. Why did APC lose such aspirants like Kwankwanso, Rochas or even Atiku in a primary election and choose Buhari. The reason I gave is that APC have been hijacked by Tinubu. Tinubu is holding Nigeria in the palm of it hands. Nigeria is about to be hijacked and plundered by the devouring Lion of Bourdillion. Their Presidential Primary Election in Lagos was an orchestrated charade which had designed the candidacy of Buhari to be the outcome. I want to know why APC choose amongst the other well qualified candidates with their certificates intact for Buhari. The mantra they gave is that he will fight corruption. Corruption That is when I received another lie. Who is Thieftnubu? I rest my case

you can go to court
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Power has gone back to the north again(born to rule). Una go see oba. E ti ri nkankan!
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Mimienudles(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
HeartRobber:

I like you, mimi
Leave me jare, I don't feel happy
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by iphanyiuma(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is for all of you who swore with your life to die if GMB
becomes president...well guess what coffin is now on
promo and bag of rice will be cheaper...so get ready to die
while I get ready to chop your burial food gringringrin
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Adeyinka6235(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP Presidential candidate Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election.
Vanguard News...February 17, 2011....
I love reading old newspaper......... Also in case u don't kno "Stealing is nt corruption"
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=13pt]PDP lost Benue , Kwara , Kogi and Adamawa....states that they should NOT have lost.
[/size]
Especially Benue....infact Mr Suswam should be expelled from the PDP because Benue is his fault. (I mean...when you hear Benue people on the street dissing the man in public.....).

If they had not lost those states...there would have been a runoff at least.
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by lepasharon(f): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations Buhari cheesy Diasporans too are happy!!
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by SLYBABA(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the PDP fans? sleeping or what? can't read any of their comments here. Empty barrels that make the loudest noise. Action speaks louder than voice. SAI BUHARI walahi ni!
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
njays24:
Power has gone back to the north again(born to rule). Una go see oba. E ti ri nkankan!

Yes...power returned to the North...because Buhari was patient....and was willing to lose 3 times to get to his goal.

He was also willing to form alliances where needed....or you think Tinubu , Amaechi and El-rUFAI were his friends five years ago?

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by kaima1984(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonybb:

IN THE NORTH-WEST:

7 million people voted. Buhari won 10 million of the votes, which comes to 60% of the total ballots. Jonathan won 7 million, which matches 40% of the total votes cast. Buhari met the 25% minimum requirement of the ballots cast in six(6) of the six(6) states while Jonathan got the 25% minimum requirement of the total vote cast in two(2) of the six(6) states.

IN THE NORTH-EAST:

10 million people voted. Buhari won 6 million of the total ballots, which comes to 60%, while Jonathan got the remaining 4 million of the votes. This adds up to 40% of the total votes cast. Also, Buhari won the 25% minimum vote requirement in all the six(6) states in this area. Jonathan secured the 25% vote requirement in three(3) of the six(6) states.

IN THE MIDDLEBELT:

6 million people voted here. Jonathan won 3.6 million of the total ballots cast. This is equivalent of the 60% of the total vote cast. Buhari on the other hand won 2.4 million votes, equivalent of 40% of the total ballots. Jonathan also met the 25% vote requirement in all the six(6) states. Buhari managed to procure 25% vote requirement in four(4) of the six(6) states.

IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH:

8 million people voted. Jonathan won 95% of the total ballots, which is equivalent to 7.6 million of the total votes. Buhari secured 400,000, which equals 5% of total ballots. Jonathan also met the 25% vote requirement in all the six(6) states with Buhari unable to make the 25% requirement of the total votes in any of the six(6) states.

IN THE SOUTH-WEST:

10 million people voted. Jonathan won 5.5% of the total votes, the equivalent of 5.5 million ballots. Buhari got 4.5 million ballots, which equals 45%. Both Jonathan and Buhari met the 25% vote requirement in this area.

IN THE SOUTH-EAST:

6 million people voted. Jonathan won 90% of the total votes, the equivalent of 5.4 million ballots. Buhari won only 600,000 ballots, which equal 10% of the total votes. Jonathan met the 25% minimum vote requirement in all the five(5) states. Buhari failed to satisfy this requirement.

Tell APC mofons BC dey dnt know the things there are suppose r know,GEJ til 2019
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by gbrown(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonybb:

IN THE NORTH-WEST:

IN THE NORTH-EAST:

IN THE MIDDLEBELT:

IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH:

IN THE SOUTH-WEST:

IN THE SOUTH-EAST:

plsssssssss wake up from your sleep
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by chijike(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Feemmy:
Bible sef talk am.....Fear
"North"

Just say they rigged this election better than we expected.
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by RaphaelOjefo: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
scribble:
This country.

Only God can save us.

So many change voters will lose their jobs.

As your status goes from employed to unemployed and you come here to curse Buhari, May thunder from the highest perch in heaven scatter your life.
LoL
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Kabikala(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonybb:

IN THE NORTH-WEST:

IN THE NORTH-EAST:

IN THE MIDDLEBELT:

IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH:

IN THE SOUTH-WEST:

IN THE SOUTH-EAST:

Buhari got more than 25% in Edo State, South-south.
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by Baraac(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
SOKOTO IS BEING ANNOUNCED NOW ON NTA
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by kaima1984(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
umarc19:
Sai Baba grin grin

Let me b d 1st congratulate d Nigerian masses on the victory achieved in the 2015 election. The win by GMB is a reflection of our resolve to change d course of our destiny 4rm slavery n servitude to freedom n emacipation 4rm d hands of our selfish n reckless political elites.

I will also like to thank our great leader in person of GMB (president elect) for his perseverance n patience with us. Although, either individually or collectively, we failed him on three different occasions. But, he still kept faith in us n didn't forsake us. Thank you Jega for conducting the best election ever in nigeria. My fellows Nigerian's thank you all!

Architect Umar.

#iRepChange.
U will b d first t cry with bihari wen my president address 9ja
Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by jegusj(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
me and my family congratulate GMB and PYO.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) by ihesiuloa(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Well there may be some hitches here and there majoring on issues of under age voting in the north and foreigners voting which accounted for the large figures recorded in the same northern part, but all in all I think the people of Nigeria have made there choice and this must be respected as CHANGE is the main topical point here! We must move on as Nigeria is greater than any individual or groups, we are getting there and we will, cheers Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.