Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* (5639 Views)

It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
After announcing results of 19 states, APC leads PDP with 2.1million votes. Below is a list of the states remaining:
(Note that i've put voting strength in each of these states into consideration)

Benue - APC
Lagos - APC
Niger - APC
Bauchi - APC
Borno - APC
Gombe - APC
Taraba - PDP (60%)/ APC (40%)
Yobe - APC
Kebbi - APC
Sokoto - APC
Zamfara - APC

Ebonyi - PDP
Bayelsa - PDP
Cross River - PDP
Delta - PDP
Edo - PDP
Rivers - PDP

Ebonyi, Bayelsa(less than 500k votes), Cross River (less than 400k votes), Delta, Edo, Rivers and Taraba can't offset the remaining Northern states even without putting the 2million gap into consideration.

With this "2 million" margin which APC is currently leading PDP with and the current statistics of the states remaining, can PDP supporters explain how Jonathan is going to win rig this election?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Remember they have used 5 of their strong SS/SE bullets. We only used 3(remember Kaduna is NC) but we are leading. And now the GMB has overtaken gej in Benue state. Same thing in Lagos. Only kaduna,jigawa and kano has flown us to 2 million lead + the little votes we got from the idi0ts and our south west and north west votes. They are yet to see what NE and NW is capable of

10 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2015
GOD bless you my brother,this was the same thing I told one PDP fool,most of this PDP guys are not even informed about the numbers of votes on each states and the numbers of accredited voters,most of them do not even know that the accredited numbers of voters in bayelsa is not even up to 700000.....I just dey look them make dem dey swim inside "cluelessness and false hope"...they should keep calm,change is coming.....

Wakacome.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless you my brother,this was the same thing I told one PDP fool,most of this PDP guys are not even informed about the numbers of votes on each states and the numbers of accredited voters,most of them do not even know that the accredited numbers of voters in bayelsa is not even up to 700000.....I just dey look them make dem dey swim inside "cluelessness and false hope"...they should keep calm,change is coming.....

Wakacome.
It's over Chief...Now our collective hardwork to rescue this country is paying off despite all the setbacks we faced. I can't just believe that very soon, the "GEJ Till 2019" slaves and sycophants on this forum will be a thing of the past. Bless God!!!

8 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless you my brother,this was the same thing I told one PDP fool,most of this PDP guys are not even informed about the numbers of votes on each states and the numbers of accredited voters,most of them do not even know that the accredited numbers of voters in bayelsa is not even up to 700000

Wakacome.

Vice-Chancellor of the University of Benin, Prof.
Faraday Orunmwense, who announced the results,
said the President Mohammadu Buhari polled
208,469 against 286,969 votes of President
Jonathan.

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-leads-in-edo/

If this news is actually true as reported by Nation in Edo State, then it is GAME OVER for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

If this news is actually true as reported by Nation in Edo State, then it is GAME OVER for PDP
Oshio baba really tried in Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:28am On Mar 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Remember they have used 5 of their strong SS/SE bullets. We only used 3(remember Kaduna is NC) but we are leading. And now the GMB has overtaken gej in Benue state. Same thing in Lagos. Only kaduna,jigawa and kano has flown us to 2 million lead + the little votes we got from the idi0ts and our south west and north west votes. They are yet to see what NE and NW is capable of
KADUNA IS NW
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ojdollars(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Please celebrate with the Change Team with these Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddN5Hokd2lA

The League Table so far PDP 6,488,210 | APC 8,520,436 |

and Remaining States

GMB: Bauchi, Adamawa, Kebbi, Gombe, Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto, Borno, Niger, Benue and Lagos

GEJ: C.River, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Ebonyi,

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Nice 1 buhari is d man 4 d jon

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Nice 1 buhari is d man 4 d job

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by YoursGEJ(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2015
logical reasoning and well presented. It is not mathematically possible for Jonathan to win this election with half of the yet to be declared states being Northern states

GEJ and PDP!! Una die well

2 Likes

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
@ first, op u just joined taraba, benue and lagos into APC states to cool ur temper right? Lemme leave u till it dose u voom for eyes.

Secondly, a good politician dnt count on number of vote difference wen d number of state won re on a close margin.

What u look for is a flawless state and in Adamawa, APC scored 374,701 against the ruling PDP that polled 251,664.

Same close margine in Niger, lagos.

The states PDP got its 25 % continue increasing while in rivers it's

1.4 million to 68k
In delta it's 777k to 35k

So dis re flawless states and u guys just got 3 in kano, jigawa and kastina.

Check out for bayelsa, Ebonyi and edo maybe den it's game over for APC.

Please dnt insult me, rather gimmi facts like gentle men.

As for the person dat said Kaduna is in NW, it shows we dnt even know how to place them. KD is north central.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by blkmum700: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You nearly make me cry for saying little votes we got from the idi0ts!!!!
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by OAM4J: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:
@ first, op u just joined taraba, benue and lagos into APC states to cool ur temper right? Lemme leave u till it dose u voom for eyes.

Secondly, a good politician dnt count on number of vote difference wen d number of state won re on a close margin.

What u look for is a flawless state and in Adamawa, APC scored 374,701 against the ruling PDP that polled 251,664.

Same close margine in Niger, lagos.

1.4 million to 68k

Check out for bayelsa, Ebonyi and edo maybe den it's game over for APC.

As for the person dat said Kaduna is in NW, it shows we dnt even know how to place them. KD is north central.

Thanks

Bro, Kaduna is NW.

NC includes Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue.

If results of Rivers and Delta stay at 1.4M and 800k respectively, then APC will win cos APC is still expecting good showings from Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger, Gombe and Bauchi with the 2M+ they have already.

But the rumor flying around is that PDP is planning to double the result of Delta to 1.6M (Even though total PVC collected in Delta is Delta 1,900,055), if they succeed, that might change the whole equation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:
With confirmed results trickling in, Buhari won Lagos State and Benue State with nothing less than 100,000 votes margin each.
The contest between Buhari and Jonathan in Taraba State is a very close one that's why I gave PDP (60%) and APC (40%), but with results coming in, I can authoritatively say that Buhari will get up to 45% of votes cast in Taraba State.

Same close margine in Niger, lagos
Buhari and Jonathan had a neck to neck fight in Lagos State with the margin of Jonathan's defeat being about a 100,000 votes (I didn't dispute that fact). You claim Buhari and Jonathan had a close margin in Niger State?? grin You no dey serious!! Buhari won Niger State with an "okay" margin.

1.4 million to 68k

Are you forgetting that APC currently has a 2.1million lead?? grin
Rivers State is 1.4 million to 68k (I agree)
Delta is 777k to 35k (I agree)
That is about 2.1million votes which neutralizes the 2.1million lead APC currently has. This now leaves a level playing ground for both parties which I'm going to table down in my last paragraph.

Check out for bayelsa, Ebonyi, Cross River and edo maybe den it's game over for APC.
Bayelsa State (less than 500k votes)
Cross River (Less than 400k votes, I stay in Calabar)
Edo State (It's a neck-to-neck battle between Buhari and Jonathan in Edo State currently (check the news), please take Edo State out of your permutation for GEJ's landslide victories). Buhari will pull at least 40% of Edo votes.

Thanks
I can't insult when you presented your facts and responded like a gentle man Chief.
From my permutations, when PDP neutralizes APCs current 2.1 million with Rivers (1.4m) and Delta (777k), what is left as competition between both parties is:

NOTE THAT WE'VE USED RIVERS AND DELTA TO CANCEL OUT APC's 2.1million LEAD!

APC convincing victories

1)Niger - APC
2)Bauchi
3)Borno
4)Gombe
5)Yobe
6)Kebbi
7)Sokoto
coolZamfara

APC Average Victories
9)Benue
10)Lagos
11)Taraba

PDP Convincing Victories (Rivers and Delta have been used to neutralize the 2.1million APC lead)
12)Ebonyi
13)Bayelsa
14)Cross River
*Total votes of Cross River and Bayelsa is not up to 900k*

PDP Average Victories
15)Taraba

WITH THESE STATISTICS, HOW CAN YOU CLAIM PDP WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS CHIEF?? cheesy cheesy
YOU BETTER JOIN THE WINNING SIDE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

Bro, Kaduna is NW.

NC includes Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue.

If results of Rivers and Delta stay at 1.4M and 800k respectively, then APC will win cos APC is still expecting good showings from Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger, Gombe and Bauchi with the 2M+ they have already.

But the rumor flying around is that PDP is planning to double the result of Delta to 1.6M (Even though total PVC collected in Delta is Delta 1,900,055), if they succeed, that might change the whole equation.

I have seen d result for Niger, and zamfara, for Niger, a very close margin, zamfara is like 300k voters. Wia APC can get a flawless margin could be Brono, bauchi and sokoto. As for gombe, and bauchi, I expect a lot of cancellations cos of boko haram invasion over dia like it happened in Nasarrawa wia 78k votes wia cancelled
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 1:34am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

With confirmed results trickling in, Buhari won Lagos State and Benue State with nothing less than 100,000 votes margin each.
The contest between Buhari and Jonathan in Taraba State is a very close one that's why I gave PDP (60%) and APC (40%), but with results coming in, I can authoritatively say that Buhari will get up to 45% of votes cast in Taraba State.

Buhari and Jonathan had a neck to neck fight in Lagos State with the margin of Jonathan's defeat being about a 100,000 votes (I didn't dispute that fact). You claim Buhari and Jonathan had a close margin in Niger State?? grin You no dey serious!! Buhari won Niger State with an "okay" margin.

Are you forgetting that APC currently has a 2.1million lead?? grin
Rivers State is 1.4 million to 68k (I agree)
Delta is 777k to 35k (I agree)
That is about 2.1million votes which neutralizes the 2.1million lead APC currently has. This now leaves a level playing ground for both parties which I'm going to table down in my last paragraph.

Bayelsa State (less than 500k votes)
Cross River (Less than 400k votes, I stay in Calabar)
Edo State (It's a neck-to-neck battle between Buhari and Jonathan in Edo State currently (check the news), please take Edo State out of your permutation for GEJ's landslide victories). Buhari will pull at least 40% of Edo votes.

I can't insult when you presented your facts and responded like a gentle man Chief.
From my permutations, when PDP neutralizes APCs current 2.1 million with Rivers (1.4m) and Delta (777k), what is left as competition between both parties is:

NOTE THAT WE'VE USED RIVERS AND DELTA TO CANCEL OUT APC's 2.1million LEAD!

APC convincing victories

1)Niger - APC
2)Bauchi
3)Borno
4)Gombe
5)Yobe
6)Kebbi
7)Sokoto
coolZamfara

APC Average Victories
9)Benue
10)Lagos
11)Taraba

PDP Convincing Victories (Rivers and Delta have been used to neutralize the 2.1million APC lead)
12)Ebonyi
13)Bayelsa
14)Cross River
*Total votes of Cross River and Bayelsa is not up to 900k*

PDP Average Victories
15)Taraba

WITH THESE STATISTICS, HOW CAN YOU CLAIM PDP WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS CHIEF?? cheesy cheesy
YOU BETTER JOIN THE WINNING SIDE!

Oga, d election difference is 1,974,215 not ur 2 million.
Then as for Niger state, I have seen d result.

Edo have 80-90 for PDP forget ur oshomole assumptions. Den benue, dey have one local government to go, and it's tiv which re PDPs

Am not making up figures to suit me cos it Wnt do me no go to win here and loss tomorrow.

Never mind sha, zamfara result I saw is 100k difference, yet to see sokoto and d rest.

I just wish Gej pulls stunt sha

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I have seen d result for Niger, and zamfara, for Niger, a very close margin, zamfara is like 300k voters. Wia APC can get a flawless margin could be Brono, bauchi and sokoto. As for gombe, and bauchi, I expect a lot of cancellations cos of boko haram invasion over dia like it happened in Nasarrawa wia 78k votes wia cancelled
If PDP is not able to double the Delta State results, then it's officially finished for them.

1 Like

Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga, d election difference is 1,974,215 not ur 2 million.
Then as for Niger state, I have seen d result.

Edo have 80-90 for PDP forget ur oshomole assumptions. Den benue, dey have one local government to go, and it's tiv which re PDPs

Am not making up figures to suit me cos it Wnt do me no go to win here and loss tomorrow.

Never mind sha, zamfara result I saw is 100k difference, yet to see sokoto and d rest.

I just wish Gej pulls stunt sha
These are the excerpts from Edo State
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, President Goodluck Jonathan, has won in 15 local government areas out of the 17 local government results released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Edo State.
Election is yet to be conducted in Orhiomwon local government and INEC is yet to fix a date for the election.
Vice-Chancellor of the University of Benin, Prof. Faraday Orunmwense, who announced the results, said the President Mohammadu Buhari polled 208,469 against 286,969 votes of President Jonathan.
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

If PDP is not able to double the Delta State results, then it's officially finished for them.

I just saw 1. 6 million online naw and another 1.3. Let's watch and see how tins turn out to be
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

These are the excerpts from Edo State

This is a very poor result.

Look at d turn out.

We alwyas leave d north to decide who's gonna lead us every time not minding that we can actually match dem up in numbers. It's a shame to see those turn ups in SS and SE states
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I just saw 1. 6 million online naw and another 1.3. Let's watch and see how tins turn out to be
God no go let them succeed, that will be very unfortunate at the last minute. PDP is a party filled with very hardened crooks who can pull unbelievable stunts, a chopper has been flying over my house this early hours of the morning with a 30-40minute interval per time here in Calabar and I seriously suspect PDP's rigging actvities.
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

God no go let them succeed, that will be very unfortunate at the last minute. PDP is a party filled with very hardened crooks who can pull unbelievable stunts, a chopper has been flying over my house this early hours of the morning with a 30-40minute interval per time here in Calabar and I seriously suspect PDP's rigging actvities.

Lagos just released its figures with about 150 k difference

750k and 600k for pdp
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by modskiller(m): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=30pt] May we not wake up to a tomorrow of disastrous miracle and wonder oo, I can't stand another 4 years of clulessness in Nigeria, After God fear PDP[/size]
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by sheymoni(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2015
It is audible to the deaf & visible to the blind that General Muhammed, okechukwu, aniyikaye, Buhari is our next president come may 29th of 2015. Haters are free to jump inside lagoon
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by franugo(m): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2015
J
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Boss, from what I saw all through d nyt and recalculating saw jona way behind even in the 25% advantage.

Buhari go win and jona have shown all his supporters how clueless he really is. Idot wey dey play politics with fair mind. Olodo like him. In fact I wan decamp
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by ayukdaboss(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Boss, from what I saw all through d nyt and recalculating saw jona way behind even in the 25% advantage.

Buhari go win and jona have shown all his supporters how clueless he really is. Idot wey dey play politics with fair mind. Olodo like him. In fact I wan decamp
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. PDP is a party with hardened fearful crooks, let's see how much they can inflate their remaining states. Results from Bauchi states that Buhari pulled almost 1m votes, that's another blow to PDP.

I just noticed this morning that Buhari is ahead of Jonathan in the 25% win per state margin.
Re: Proof That PDP Can't Win This Election *statistics Inside* by Mrbigman1(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. PDP is a party with hardened fearful crooks, let's see how much they can inflate their remaining states. Results from Bauchi states that Buhari pulled almost 1m votes, that's another blow to PDP.

I just noticed this morning that Buhari is ahead of Jonathan in the 25% win per state margin.

I have seen all those results all through the nyt.

No matter how crooked u seems to be, u can't overide mass action bro. People re wiser now.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presidency Explain Yusuff Buhari’s N56million Power Bike. / How Jonathan Got His GCFR By Reuben Abati - SaharaReporters / N1.2 Trillion Needed To Fix Nigeria’s Roads – Minister Of Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.