Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Political Fact! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Fact! (352 Views)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / How True Is This Political Fact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Fact! by Drogbi(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, this is an issue that has been biting me inside and i said i must share it with my fellow nairalanders; have we ever taken a minute of our time to think about the future of Nigeria? let me use this presidential election as an example. This is the first time i am experiencing an election like this, and this is the same election that was postponed from february 14th to march 28th because of lack of preparation; from what we have seen so far does this election look like a well prepared election with the postponement and others? I am not in support of anybody or any party, my major concern is the future of Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole, how long should we continue to allow these political parties to deceive us with their party manifestos forgetting so soon that our future is in our hands and not in the hands of the so-called government or political parties; our major problem is that we don't think alike and it will take the grace and intervention of God before a proper change can come to this country. This is the same issue our parents refused to address and now they are regretting and paying dearly for it, let's not forget that if we refuse to address these issue our children we still continue to suffer and and smile like we are doing now; my prayer everyday is that God should just format the memory of every Nigerian and make us to think as one irrespective of our tribes. That change will not come until we begin to think and act as one, is high time we wake up from our slumber.

(1) (Reply)

When Would Pdp Complete It's 60yrs Rule? / Who Do You Want Buhari To Change In This Government? / My Congratulatory Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.