Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. (14562 Views)

Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by thoth: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I find this thread most funny, i think when the time comes you guys will know why .
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by stevecantrell: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Tell me you are not wishing Buhari dead. undecided
Buhari doesn't have to die before he calls it a day.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by dodobytes: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
bro I love u so much, dts why I advise u check urself into the closest psych hospital....ur case isn't beyond help.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
Goodluck Jonathan is set to declare himself the winner and is cooking the figures to give himself victory.

All the heavy handed rigging and electoral malpractices

The international observers have strangely endorsed the elections as free and fair before slipping out of the country at the 11th hour without waiting for the presidential election results to be announced.

For some reason we Nigerians are eternal optimists, we despite all signs that the ruling party is not democratic and that they are corrupt, we still believe that will suddenly allow INEC to declare the true winner of the elections?

To understand why Buhari can never be sworn in as president you have to understand that the world powers namely America and Europe have been feeding fat on Nigerian corruption over the last 16 years and they have no intention of allowing a competent government led by Buhari of gaining power and stopping them them robbing us blind.

Of course America and Europe will make public statements pretending to support democracy and free and fair elections when in reality they do not want anything of the such and would want GEJ to continue as he is their puppet and if Buhari is elected they would lose control of Nigeria.

For that reason the role of International Elections Observers are only in Nigeria to endorse and give credibility to the re-election of Jonathan.

Tomorrow after PDP riggers have finished manipulating the figures expect Buhari to fail to get upto 25% in all SS and SE states and expect Jonathan to continue even win one or two Northern states and to win his strong holds with 99% with 99% turnouts.

After all Jonathan who virtually all online polls are giving between and average of approx 10% of across the country as whole is suddenly performing miraculously to the extent of winning some state outside of the SS/SE zones and managing to take almost 30% of the Kaduna votes.

Please understand that Jonathan and his government will do whatever America says and if America was really interested in Nigeria's democracy they would have made some comment about all the election malpractices that have been occurring in SS / SE zone.
In fact America's silence on the electoral complaints across the PDP strong holds have been deafening.

This a clue to how America would respond after the elections are rigged and Jonathan re-elected.

America predicted as far back as 1998 that Nigeria would break up in 2015, they predicted it because they would be the ones to break us up.

The so called war on Boko Haram is shrouded in secrecy (never any video footage from the so called war front or international war correspondents reporting the fighting). This really because Boko Haram was created and is being funded by America's CIA to destablise Nigeria and the "war against Boko Haram " is just a smoke screen to what is really happening. Which is that parts of Northern Nigeria is being cleared of its population so that it could be annexed by French puppet countries like Chad and Niger and Cameroon. Because GEJ's government is a puppet of America it is colluding with the secret genocide being committed in the Northern Nigeria territories.

America will not allow Nigeria to elect Buhari who would wreck America's plan to break Nigeria.

Ultimately Buhari would be stopped by any means necessary including assassination, an unsuccessful attempt had been made to blow him up by a suicide bomber and had it succeeded it would have been blamed on Boko Haram.
It is shocking that a serious attempt was made to assassinate a former Head of State and yet no serious attempt has been made to track down the culprits.

There is every possibility that we may wake up one day soon and hear Buhari has died (mysteriously) or that the private jet he is travelling in has crashed or other assassination method. (Gods of our great ancestor forbid ! on all counts).

What are the possibilities for Nigeria's democracy from tomorrow and beyond.

America is advising GEJ to heat up the polity be ensuring the elections does not elect Buhari. The Boko Haram menace and fake war is continuing and there is every possibility that America is expecting Nigeria to explode into uncontrollable violence if Jonathan rigs himself back into power. No amount of appeals for calm may be enough to prevent the North exploding in anger.

America could activate its sleeper terrorist cells all over Nigeria to start off a cycle of sectarian violence all over the country so people should take steps to protect their families moving them to safer areas their villages etc. Have plans for defending their communities against gangs of likely foreign thugs posing as Christians attacking muslims in SE /SS or muslims attacking Christians in North.

The key is to defend yourselves if attacked but do not allow yourselves to be drawn into retaliatory tribal or religious violence, because this is probably what the enemies of Nigeria are counting on, to give them an excuse to send in NATO to formally initiate the disintegration of Nigeria.

GEJ may not declare himself as winner but may ensure that Buhari is not elected by cooking the figures to ensure that he wins his remaining strongholds with such a huge margin that Buhari cannot get the required 25% in two-thirds of the states. Forcing a second round and more tension before he either finally rigs himself properly in power.

Another option could be to allow Buhari to win and within a short time assassinate him, if this option is taken then in all likely-hood who ever succeeds an assassinated Buhari would secretly be America's choice to take over from GEJ. CIA are adept at getting their men in the position of taking power before they assassinate a president.

GEJ may be declared the winner and when the country explodes give justification to handover power to a military government which America may prefer, to brutally suppress Nigerians and ensure that the job of breaking Nigeria up is completed under a brutal military dictatorship.

An alternative to a military dictatorship may be an Interim government headed by a loyal puppet of America such as Thief Obasanjo or Rtd Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar who happens to be a relative and front man man for Rtd Gen Ibrahim Babangida (IBB). However the this option of Interim government would require the agreement of APC leaders or may be set up by America if they intervene to stop "uncontrollable" sectarian violence. The Interim President would oversea the total disintegration of Nigeria.

It maybe that Nigeria does not explode as they expect and then the opposition may be left with no option, but to make good their threat of setting up a parallel government if the elections are rigged. This may prompt a military takeover also and or the assassination of Buhari.

Another possible outcome of the elections is that PDP for whatever reason allows INEC to declare Buhari winner of the elections, but then refuses to accept the results or handover power, citing irregularities and starting a long winded case with the electoral tribunals which may be drawn out over 4years. This may then prompt GEJ to announce that because of the dispute we would hand power to Thief Obasanjo or another retired General like Abdulsalami Abuabakar or Danjuma to head an Interim Government until the dispute is settled

Once an Interim President is installed, promising a return to democracy that person would simply preside and allow our enemies to break off whichever parts of Nigeria they desire, based on the very valuable natural resources in our country. They is no guarantee that Nigeria would not end up as another Somalia by the time America has completed Nigeria's disintegration.

If this write up seems bleak it is, to prepare us for the huge disappointment and to show that ultimately Nigeria can only be saved if we are ready to start a revolution, possibly starting by massively supporting APC parallel government if it became necessary to set it up.

Do you still believe this fictitious tale of yours?
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
Tell me you are not wishing Buhari dead. undecided
hypocrite! You are also wishing him death by saying he might be assassinated. Like I said,you are a disgrace to that moniker of yours.

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Berem, na you be this that is abusing me?

You have made me sad. sad

MzJackBaueress:
hypocrite! You are also wishing him death by saying he might be assassinated. Like I said,you are a disgrace to that moniker of yours.

Shame on you!
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
Berem, na you be this that is abusing me?

You have made me sad. sad

I will make you cry if you provoke me more with your useless conspiracy theories.
What's your problem with the Americans? Did they deny you visa or what? Why must you attribute everything to the Americans? O gini bu nsogbu gi?

Kpa cha anya gi o!! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please re-read carefully and you would realise that I have mentioned some possible scenarios that may still play out if Buhari wins the elections.

Please let us be very clear about this; I am not trying to be a killjoy but letting us know that there are still many secret and open enemies standing in our way. It is great to continue to hope for the best , but we must never forget to prepare for the worst.

I would like us to protect the General in anyway we can; as protecting him is protecting our future prosperity and survival as a people.

I have no idea what can be done, but it is a task that we should start putting our minds to, in order to find solutions.
Eluwilussit:

Do you still believe this fictitious tale of yours?
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Madam, I have no personal reasons to dislike America. I have taken vacations in America and the American people are very nice and good people. However they are not aware of the evil people at the helm of their government and the evil being committed in their name.

e werem nsogbu sha sha.
Maka gini ka ma kpa cha anya?

You would do well to google "Confessions of an economic hitman" and you would understand better why this thread was created. Or search it on youtube.
MzJackBaueress:
I will make you cry if you provoke me more with your useless conspiracy theories.
What's your problem with the Americans? Did they deny you visa or what? Why must you attribute everything to the Americans? O gini bu nsogbu gi?

Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
Please re-read carefully and you would realise that I have mentioned some possible scenarios that may still play out if Buhari wins the elections.

Please let us be very clear about this; I am not trying to be a killjoy but letting us know that there are still many secret and open enemies standing in our way. It is great to continue to hope for the best , but we must never forget to prepare for the worst.

I would like us to protect the General in anyway we can; as protecting him is protecting our future prosperity and survival as a people.

I have no idea what can be done, but it is a task that we should start putting our minds to, in order to find solutions.

There's no cause for alarm. We have overcome the greatest challenge of them all. We have a president elect. GEJ conceded defeat. Pdp has just done same.

We are praying for smooth hand over. Nothing will happen to GMB. He's a man of destiny. I don't think God who brought him this far will fail him at the last minute. The only thing between him and his place is history is time. The hard part is over.

Mind you, I was not his supporter and I am not his admirer. I am supporting him now as the president of Nigeria. Everyone of us should queue behind GMB and lend a hand or two, to make sure he succeeds. His success is our success, and vice versa.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
I agree with everything you have said.

But history cannot lie.

Virtually every great African leader in history of which Buhari is one, has been sabotaged, toppled and discredited afterwards by neocolonialists usually America, I can list some of them:

Gen. Buhari
Thomas Sankara
Nkrumah

You would be very had pressed to list more than 2 great African leaders in history that were able to serve up to 5 years in office before they were either assassinated or toppled.
Eluwilussit:

There's no cause for alarm. We have overcome the greatest challenge of them all. We have a president elect. GEJ conceded defeat. Pdp has just done same.

We are praying for smooth hand over. Nothing will happen to GMB. He's a man of destiny. I don't think God who brought him this far will fail him at the last minute. The only thing between him and his place is history is time. The hard part is over.

Mind you, I was not his supporter and I am not his admirer. I am supporting him now as the president of Nigeria. Everyone of us should queue behind GMB and lend a hand or two, to make sure he succeeds. His success is our success, and vice versa.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by isalegan2: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Berem, when did you previously say genbuhari is a disgrace to his moniker? shocked

He's a good guy nau. What did he do? Take it easy, please.

Though I'm not sure about all he posted here since I haven't read everything, American foreign policy IS dastardly evil. Fact! Especially when it comes to the liberation and true independence of African people.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
I agree with everything you have said.

But history cannot lie.

Virtually every great African leader in history of which Buhari is one, has been sabotaged, toppled and discredited afterwards by neocolonialists usually America, I can list some of them:

Gen. Buhari
Thomas Sankara
Nkrumah

You would be very had pressed to list more than 2 great African leaders in history that were able to serve up to 5 years in office before they were either assassinated or toppled.

GenBuhari, I like discussing with people like you. You are quite intelligent. I appreciate your concerns.

Everything you said is true. The irony is that there were so many people who thought that GMB was being used by the imperialist to cause trouble. So if that isn't true, as we can all see, then more than half of our problems is solved.

They can only get our president elect through us. Thank God, from the North to the South, and from the East to the West, Nigerians of different religions and tribes, sexes and ages, have decided to embrace peace and accept GMB as a man of destiny. We are not gonna allow anyone harm one of us.

I made it clear in the past that no matter our party and religion, GMB's health and safety were not to be taken lightly. He's still a statesman and our collective responsibility, and that was before elections. Today, as the president elect, we have moved beyond tribe, religion and party, as long as his safety is concerned.

I know there are always dangers but everything will be ok at the end. Nothing will happen to Buhari. God will keep him and use him according to His plans. It is well bro. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Allow me to say amen to that !
Eluwilussit:

GenBuhari, I like discussing with people like you. You are quite intelligent. I appreciate your concerns.

Everything you said is true. The irony is that there were so many people who thought that GMB was being used by the imperialist to cause trouble. So if that isn't true, as we can all see, then more than half of our problems is solved.

They can only get our president elect through us. Thank God, from the North to the South, and from the East to the West, Nigerians of different religions and tribes, sexes and ages, have decided to embrace peace and accept GMB as a man of destiny. We are not gonna allow anyone harm one of us.

I made it clear in the past that no matter our party and religion, GMB's health and safety were not to be taken lightly. He's still a statesman and our collective responsibility, and that was before elections. Today, as the president elect, we have moved beyond tribe, religion and party, as long as his safety is concerned.

I know there are always dangers but everything will be ok at the end. Nothing will happen to Buhari. God will keep him and use him according to His plans. It is well bro. Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by kodlins(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
What grieves my heart is the way people are so prejudiced

GMB wine in Kano and other K states with about 1.9 million votes ( even when kids voted) and we are ok with it.. calling it the voice of the people..

GEJ wins in the SS/SE with more realistic figures yet we claim he rigged.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by thoth: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ GenBuhari

You believe in striking your assumed enemy preemptively, that is good, However be rest assured that a complete explanation with a reasonable motive will always be presented in anything that might happen. The events will always be cohesive naturally. That would always make you a nutter to most people and whether your suspicion is right or wrong is irrelevant.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by PhockPhockMan: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
kodlins:
What grieves my heart is the way people are so prejudiced

GMB wine in Kano and other K states with about 1.9 million votes ( even when kids voted) and we are ok with it.. calling it the voice of the people..

GEJ wins in the SS/SE with more realistic figures yet we claim he rigged.
Don't mind them.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by PhockPhockMan: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Until he's sworn in as president on 29th May.......

..... ............ Till then.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's very sad what you said, but it is very true.
We do need to form some ideas as a people to tackle the scourge of neocolonialism that is trying to destroy Africa and Africans.

Africans need to urgently devise some strategies to counter neocolonialism and protect our competent leaders and preserve the legacies of competent leadership.

I would like to start brainstorming for ideas right now.
thoth:
@ GenBuhari

You believe in striking your assumed enemy preemptively, that is good, However be rest assured that a complete explanation with a reasonable motive will always be presented in anything that might happen. The events will always be cohesive naturally. That would always make you a nutter to most people and whether your suspicion is right or wrong is irrelevant.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
It's very sad what you said, but it is very true.
We do need to form some ideas as a people to tackle the scourge of neocolonialism that is trying to destroy Africa and Africans.

Africans need to urgently devise some strategies to counter neocolonialism and protect our competent leaders and preserve the legacies of competent leadership.

I would like to start brainstorming for ideas right now.

My able Gen, I like your enthusiasm and Pan-Africanism. I will suggest we limit our effort to Nigeria at the moment. When we get our shit together, believe me, the rest of black Africa will fall in place. Let's stand on our feet first.

As Jerry Rawlings once said, there will be no headway for Africa, until Nigeria puts its acts together. We are indeed the hope of the black world, not just Africa. The moment we stand united as one Nigeria, we can and will pull everyone else along. We just laid a good and solid foundation.

This is the part I cherish so much about what just happened in our democratic journey. We ain't there yet. How APC and pdp will react to their different and reversed roles in the next four years will determine how far we've come.

I still believe deep in my heart, that we have crossed our political and democratic rubicon. There's no going back. Great we stand among all nations. We will deliver Africans from all the neo-colonialists. We need to stand together and emulate the Americans that put their country first, in everything.

We should eschew tribalism and religious bigotry. A nigerian should be just that; party, religion and ethnicity, notwithstanding. I am onboard anytime to move our country forward.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 2:34am On May 08, 2017
Alas PMB's faith in the imperialist powers is proving to be his downfall.
Eluwilussit:

My able Gen, I like your enthusiasm and Pan-Africanism. I will suggest we limit our effort to Nigeria at the moment. When we get our shit together, believe me, the rest of black Africa will fall in place. Let's stand on our feet first.

As Jerry Rawlings once said, there will be no headway for Africa, until Nigeria puts its acts together. We are indeed the hope of the black world, not just Africa. The moment we stand united as one Nigeria, we can and will pull everyone else along. We just laid a good and solid foundation.

This is the part I cherish so much about what just happened in our democratic journey. We ain't there yet. How APC and pdp will react to their different and reversed roles in the next four years will determine how far we've come.

I still believe deep in my heart, that we have crossed our political and democratic rubicon. There's no going back. Great we stand among all nations. We will deliver Africans from all the neo-colonialists. We need to stand together and emulate the Americans that put their country first, in everything.

We should eschew tribalism and religious bigotry. A nigerian should be just that; party, religion and ethnicity, notwithstanding. I am onboard anytime to move our country forward.
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 4:46am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Alas PMB's faith in the imperialist powers is proving to be his downfall.

Well, i have never been his fan. Never blieved he was the messiah. PMB is too pronvincial in his approach to governance. He is too sectional. Like you rightly observed, he believes so much in the imperialist powers. He never had any idea what to do with the power he so much craved for 12 yrs. cry
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 5:17am On May 08, 2017
Trust me if PMB is as incompetent as you describe , the imperialist would not be trying to remove him.

The fact is that his first year was full of sabotage sponsored by the same white imperialists, his capacity to absorb all their sabotage and still keep Nigeria running must have surprised them , so they finally decide to poison him .
Eluwilussit:

Well, i have never been his fan. Never blieved he was the messiah. PMB is too pronvincial in his approach to governance. He is too sectional. Like you rightly observed, he believes so much in the imperialist powers. He never had any idea what to do with the power he so much craved for 12 yrs. cry
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Eluwilussit(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Trust me if PMB is as incompetent as you describe , the imperialist would not be trying to remove him.

The fact is that his first year was full of sabotage sponsored by the same white imperialists, his capacity to absorb all their sabotage and still keep Nigeria running must have surprised them , so they finally decide to poison him .

How do u come up with all these theories? It is over two years now, and u are still holding on to this idea of people trying to kill pmb. Hmmmmm
Re: Buhari May Never Be President - heres the reason why. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 08, 2017
I need to give lessons in identifying conspiracies of the white imperialist against Nigeria , Africa or black racein general.

All need to do is look at the fact on the ground.

Two years is a good optimal time to minimise suspicion of foul play. If poisoning done too soon after the president is elected it would arouse suspicion. But if as in PMB's case they used the first two years building a picture of PMB being somebody who travels to UK often and visits his doctors there. It is more convincing and you and 99% of Nigerians have bought the fact that Buhari was just unfortunate to fall ill because of the slow manner they adopt.

What time of the deaths of African leaders apart from the unexplained massively disproportionate number of Africa leaders dropping dead from illness in office, the timing always seem perfectly suits the imperialist and their interests.

Both Yaradua and PMB died (and appear to
be dying in PMB's case) before there are able to assent to their second budget, so in reality their tenor in that respect is restricted to 1 year.

Buhari used the first budget to pay off many white Imperialist foreign contractors claiming to have abandoned projects due to not being paid. So it is perfect to remove Buhari just before the budget that would see those contractors actually start work and deliver the infrastructure they have been collecting payments to provide.

Malabu oil block was handed back to the the Imperialist oil companies who stole it from us with assistance of Imperialist stooge Thief Obasanjo in 1999, whilst PMB was still in London being poisoned.

Just look at it this way, I an entity is perpetually benefitting from any misfortune that befalls you. It is a certainty that entity is causing your misfortunes.

Eluwilussit:

How do u come up with all these theories? It is over two years now, and u are still holding on to this idea of people trying to kill pmb. Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Attack Injures 8 Government Officials In Imo / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / Court Cases: APC NWC Faults Buhari, May Expel Aggrieved Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.