Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos (35871 Views)

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Amule5000us(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega and his people should Just announce APC and PDP, other parties can check their result on Linda Ikeji or INEC notice board and stop wasting our time, we are burning diesel and petrol to watch this commentary,
Mtschewwwwwww #para_mode

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by olanreyman(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by bardmorz: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't kno y PDP dey behave like dis. Dey won tell me say na dem get Lagos abi? Smh

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by DrLee(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
why do they want to waste their time and money?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ellechrystal(f): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by adesegun121(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
APC should refuse anything coming Frim Lagos.. Lagos is now our jocker.. we have 7million PVC rate here.. increase the result by few millions and send that Thief packing. No one rig like TINUBU if na rig you want, we are here for you PDP. grin grin
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2015
#Matters arising
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by COvo(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Finally sha...Buhari will win. PDP should just stop deceiving themselves. Sai Baba
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ikombe: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
i dont know if am to cry or laugh after seeing this crap undecided

but thats by d way

pls if anyone here knows the where about of iya maggi the woman who sells beans for me should pls pm me 2weeks without beans and bread is killing me slowly cry

thanks
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by cocokiller1(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
dustmalik:
Why aren't they challenging the results in the east, where no elections were held at all and they won? Hypocrites.
if elections weren't held in the east den dy weren't also held in d north whr buhari got high votes or they probably rigged d north
is anybdy challenging dat?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by dallyemmy: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by redcliff: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
lordmayor2013:
They gave us result from the North with a very wide margin and figure above 2M.
And I asked myself, what exactly has Boko Haram been killing

Boko haram has not killed up to 20k people statistically compared to the amount of people living in the entire northern region. So what are we not saying?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by boxypane(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Ok. E fe ku laleyi

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Ejekinsim(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
What is PDP challenging...? Make dem go sit down somewhere an accept their faith nah. What about d atrocities committed in river state... By their so called loyalist... Shud d public challenge dat as well. Abeg make una no waist our time jor... Na d final result we dey wait for... Person don burn enough fuel nah... Mishew.. grin ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Who did this to PDP?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Policentayya: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Gizer: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Chaiiii!!!!! This one na tsunami attack on pdp oo.. I no believe my eye.. Well na village remain for goodluck and mama peace...lol...
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180308-pdp-to-challenge-buharis-win-in-lagos.html

We will also do the same for Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo, Delta, and Imo. The margin isn't much and they are complaining. Why didn't they challenge Kaduna, Kastina, Niger, and so on? Odes. You spent 9 billion naira on OPC and you think you will win just like that? What a waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by obas01(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Wait ooo PDP believed they can win LAGOS?
Laughing in otueke accent

GejkrekeKherekekeejejekekegejkeke grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
lordmayor2013:
They gave us result from the North with a very wide margin and figure above 2M.
And I asked myself, what exactly has Boko Haram been killing
Lol
Maybe their cows were allow to vote
It's the wind of change

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by bobcharly(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
My little experience in politics has
taught me
that most people are more emotional
than
rational when it comes to who leads.
Even
when the evidences r cristal clear, they
can't
still live above sentiments. Now its time
to
wake up to reality. No matter how I am
tempted, I refuse to sacrifice the destiny
of
this nation on d alter of sentiments.
Personally, I'm convinced beyond doubt
that
this country needs change. How d
change
will turn out, I don't know. But I dare to
take
d risk.
whichever it goes, either change or
transformation, #letpeacereign

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Intendy: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
I Naijatosure endorse Jonathan.
I need the dollar rain quickly before announcement of result
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by scantee(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
for my own record here pdp beats apc handsdown in Lagos, congratulations to GEJ/JK & Wike in advance
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by cocokiller1(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
when buhari got 1m respectively in each northern state nobdy suggested elections weren't held dere o
we GEJ delivers anybdy dat screams rigging or no elections whr held dere is on a very long thin
bunch of hypocritical minds
na oly una like 1Million
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by kstyle2(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp neva see anytyn. Na 2day dem go know say who dey sell pepper, no dey use hand scratch prick
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Marcarous: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Apc shld stop disturbing theirselves GEJ. Is a cHoosen maN frm above so welcome my choosen president
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
cocokiller1:
if elections weren't held in the east den dy weren't also held in d north whr buhari got high votes or they probably rigged d north
is anybdy challenging dat?
Fine girl
What are you saying na?
I don't understand o

Sai buhari
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by HelenBee(f): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ is a blessing in disguise. He did so bad, the
entire Nigeria woke up

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by shakiru991(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Insha Allah d victory is our

Sai baba

Sai Buhari
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by DesChyko: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2015
How PDP believed Tinubu will let them hijack Lagos, his ATM, without any fightback is beyond me. I loved how Rivers and Imo State elections went though. Those governors were put in their rightful positions although Rochas never really showed interest in the presidential scuffle.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by cocokiller1(f): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2015
mayowa122:

Fine girl
What are you saying na?
I don't understand o

Sai buhari
I don't need u to understand me
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.