Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos (36030 Views)

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by akinjuly77(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by abubkhr: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Well let me say this. Here in Katsina out of 2.6 million registered voters only 1.6 came out for accreditation and vote. So tell me if all of them votes how many figures are we expecting.
N.B this includes all the Mago Mago PDP agents did, the likes of Majigiri governor Shema chief of staff and in some local government there is no election e.g Musawa and Jibia.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
luvmijeje:
They just want to continue deceiving Jonathan.
on jonathan we chop and belleful dollars
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
tasallakulu:
Too bad your plan failed. You actually thought you have succeeded in killing everybody. God's judgment awaits you and your co planners
na God go punish all of them walahi
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by akinjuly77(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by DeCritique(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
danjumakolo:

At this hour when it's clear that gej is down flat..I get pissed when I see dullards saying gej 2019

Funny guy! We were banking on the result from Rivers state. Now it has come in.

Hope you have seen the magic??

GEJ Till 2019!!
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations APC; congratulations to Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu

Good thinking, good products.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by dammytosh: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
brize:
PLS this land is not for Sale, Wale, chukwuma or haruna, anybody can buy the land so far you got a enough CASH....

#BeforeBuharicries_today, let him first remember that i do import of okirika handkerchief, very very affordable

Are u still ALIVE ?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by brize(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
dammytosh:

Are u still ALIVE ?
very much alive na, just that my ministry (handkerchief) business just dey stagnant for now... I guess am going to dagger(weapon) business cos this na their season, i be igbo guy, don't care who rules or not.... None fit put food for my table
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

I'm very surprised you are not tribalistic. You are a very good example of a right-thinking Nigerian. If everyone can do away with religious favouritism and tribalism, Nigeria will be the best place to be.

Wait, hope you are not Ebuka Vital is my best friend during NYSC. I'm missing him so much. He is another person who detests tribalism to the core.

thanks bro.. nah , am not that person but its cool to know there are igbos like that smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.