Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66586 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=16pt]JEGA IS MY MAN OF THE YEAR, AYAF SAID IT BEFORE [/size] grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
Gej is gentleman to the core, if he had wanted rigging , this election wouldn't have come to this, he opted for a free and fair election and Apc took advantage of his innocence .
For your mind abi? undecided

That wicked man is gentle? Mtvhewww
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
PDP wnts to set the stage for a military take over.

It will not work!

but you know it is far more likely to happen than handing over to GMB.. talk true... already there is more than a battalion of soldiers in ikoyi towers 2nd avenue and another in lekki community and more in yaba.. soldiers are stationed in strategic areas of Lagos, Abuja and Kano and PH.

ask yourself.. what is the worst that can happen - allow GMB take his mandate and scuttle plans hundreds of corrupt public officers working on the benevolence of PDP ?! lai lai!

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by dbestuncle: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Dis people do not even mean well for this country. Haba, dat foolish old man wants to throw Nig. into pandemonium n crisis for how much! i am toroughly ashame for that man. if na ma papa i go openly disown am
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by flakky15: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
APC rigged in d north using under age voters. Nigeria is for all of us. It's so unfortunate that a particular religion and tribe believe that power should be for them forever. Thats why I pity d Yorubas with their band wagon.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by InMyOpinion(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
My respect for Jega has just sky-rocketed - he handled that situation very matured manner- Im the man would be so ashmed of himself now. Its also good that security forces didn intervene - i think that was actually what the plotter that shameful act wanted- to cause chaos

It is well with our country

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by jimmy1boy(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
[i][/i]NA MUMU DEY WORRY THEM.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by sajolor(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
juicebox:

Your word is not worth shit, cowards hiding behind social network.
Buhari cannot be declared winner, because there were obvious irregularities in the election in the Northern parts of this country.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by adekunle8(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega jega
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by splendinho(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
THIS A PICTURE FROM ONE POLLING UNIT IN KANO.. CAN WE GET PICS FROM ENUGU, AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS?

CHANGE IS IMMINENT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Canme4u(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
franciskaine:
Oh God! Please do not let GEJ throw this country into anarchy. Godson Orubebe is an animal.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by martineverest(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
I can feel his pain...he s scared of going to jail after squandering NDDC funds

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by phamouspsalm(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
saintTim:

His bemoans should be looked into man its not an empty allegation we have freedom of expression so JEGA should do the needful

so y wunt hm allow jega to reply him? he jst wants jega to pause d counting so pdp rigging can start......one mre tin. if u loose election thia is dis tin called elextion tribunal and appeal PDP should go look it up
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by braine(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
SweetDinma:
its not a show of shame. enough is enough
Whoever doesn't support the win of the General can go and die.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by zubby29(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
u are wronger.wrong ko wrong ni
mifavour:
jega is wrong. simple
;Du are wronger.wrong ko wrong ni
mifavour:
jega is wrong. simple
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by appini: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
Gej is gentleman to the core, if he had wanted rigging , this election wouldn't have come to this, he opted for a free and fair election and Apc took advantage of his innocence .

That is were he made the biggest mistake of his life.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by blackjack21(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Odunharry:
CAN WE GIVE JEGA 100LIKES?
I JUST LOVE THE ANSWER HE GAVE AND THE WAY HE COMPOSED HIMSELF..
Please what was Jegas' replay to the man?

Sai BABA.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by kindnyce(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

SHUT THA Bleep UP...

NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE,WITH OR WITHOUT OIL

MIND YOU,THIS IS A NEW NIGERIA..

WE CAN SURVIVE

SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
sajolor:
The yorubas are like chameleon.. they're not to be trusted.

just watch what the northerners would do to you guys at the end of these whole episode

There is a reason why OBJ beat Buhari in 2003.

Alliances...especially with people like Afenifere(who hated him).

Buhari has learned from OBJ. Look at the guys he runs with.

El Rufai, Tinubu , Atiku, OBJ, even IBB., Amaechi, Rochas, etc...

People that for one reason or the other did not like him.

Look man...politics is not about party....it is about how shrewd you are about alliances. And you do not have to love or even trust the people you ally with....you just get their promise...something for something.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by cocokiller1(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
if GEJ's win or GMB's win will cause wahala,let dem pls let Remi 4rm KOWA rule cos thats d real change nd not some change coming 4rm power thirsty folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Tsanyawa: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
The man is high on OGOGORO,,,,

they should take their protest to election tribunal.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
1stCitizen:
The display by PDP (Orubobe) a few minutes ago is an absolute show of shame.

Following....with keen interest

Watch live: http://www.channelstv.com/live/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM-dq5USTc

Fayose ooo where are youuuuu?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
emmasege:
If I were a northerner or yoruba man in the eastern part of d country, I would by now be making my way back home & if I were a southerner (yoruba inclusive), I'd by now be heading home.
Crises are inevitable once Jega completes the bidding of his arewa and announce his brother. Buhari obviously cannot have a peaceful reign, if he ever assumes office.
shut up,yes i say shut up before i slap you. GMB will rule Nigeria peacefully for the next eight years,if any of una do any nonsense,we shall lock you up throughout the eight years or more grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Canme4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
sseunhayor:
That man is a criminal... He said he wants peace and he is disrupting the peace of the collation process.

just like mama peace wey dey preach violence while campaign 4 her husband.
#JustMYthinking
I think violence is in their blood. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Ekii(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP should just swallow their pride and accept things the way they are. What's the usefulness of causing a disruption while results are being collated? Show of shame! Had it been the election went in their favour,we wouldn't see this pig ranting like a mad man. Jega has my respect for the way he handled the kid.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Tvegas(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:

lol mr innocent, who doled out billions to OPC and lots of miscreants to set the country on fire. Anything can be sacrificed for his ambition.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

No...it just shows that Nigerians love to chop, rather than to work.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Kingspin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:

Let divide now or discuss. I dnt want a Nigeria of the past.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Zikdik(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
flakky15:
For me . . .. . JEGA is tribalism and he has been compromised nigeria belongs to all of us not to a particular tribe or religion.
Because he didn't rig for PDP? Or because PDP isn't leading. Ethnically bigotic nonentity.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
sajolor:
The yorubas are like chameleon.. they're not to be trusted.

just watch what the northerners would do to you guys at the end of these whole episode
haahahahaha.... dem never know.. Yoruba feel Buhari will die in power and den dey take over.. mark my words, its d yoruba dey will set d pace for nigeria's division...
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by appini: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
As Jega dey announce the result nigeria go hear one big noise from the niger delta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.