Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66665 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP and APC figures were so closed in Lagos. If not for the affected polling units,PDP would have taken their Pounded Yam as Yam(won o ba jeyan won nisuu)...
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by oluwasuski: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
omojoshy:
Wowwwww....wat an in-dept analysis!!! Hmmmmmm.....tinking how to stuck my house with enough food, water, fuel n cash...Ehen, na who see my ATM card 4 me pls?! Tank God no more offshore rigs 4 now...lolz

Oil prises won't go down because of ND militants, there is crisis in libya, syria, iraq, yet there is stilll over supply of oil in the market. Nigeria won't make a difference

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:
Goodluck is on the point......

GEJ must win........

GEJ will remain our President till 2019***
i go slap you if you no talk true now now. Let me hear you shout sai Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Adewumi2888(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mr Orubebe you're a former Minister & a statesman in
yr own right, be careful of the kind of allegation you
make & yr public conduct - JEGA

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Hugo7(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
My fellow NIgerians don't lisen to WAR chant by any body their children are. Abroad in safety,No politician is worth dieing for Beware.. Who ever wins so be it .....he who has ears let him hear..

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na you be the original mumu,check out my moniker and know where i come from. I BE OMO YORUBA PONBELE tongue
ok.. I see you now
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Ehisnaruto(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export. And before the troops come in, the oil facilities will be in ruins and then we spend the next 3 or 4 years fixing them. Who loses..... Nigerians.

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

this is the painfull and bitter truth
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bowaley17:
PDP and APC figures were so closed in Lagos. If not for the affected polling units,PDP would have taken their Pounded Yam as Yam(won o ba jeyan won nisuu)...
i dont know those bastards that voted for gej in lagos. Seun pls set up a committee to investigate,all the culprits must be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Blinggee: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na wa for some big men o,Dem just dey fall their hands
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by zid82(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mchew! Rubbish. Na so dia secret go dey open. Na his father him want to frustrate. I just dey imagine,see as him jump out of his seat,like fowl wey wan lay egg. If na kasala he dey find,na d kasala go kill am. Shameless moo. Shapeless people. People wey selfishness dey dia blood.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by efilefun(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
juicebox:

You're the Bigger fool
If u don't have any reasonable thing to say, just shut your trap.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
My sister that served in Bayelsa said,people of Bayelsa like bribe.. Na only wetin dem go chop dem know. Give Bayelsa man wetin him go chop now now,tell him to go get you his Mama head,in 30mins he will bring it to u.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by jumobi1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
JEGA and GEJ failed. In my opinion, GMB should and deserves to win but with the amount of money and time INEC had to prepare, how can JEGA and INEC explain results in Akwa Ibom, Kano, Katsina, Rivers etc and the amount of cancelled votes?
GEJ's people shouldn't complain much because as incumbent, he should have provided technology to mitigate rigging.
In 2011 for example, GEJ scored about a million votes in Imo. This time around he scored way less because APC is the Imo State government and therefore PDP couldn't rig.
Nigeria is freaking crazy.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

ok.. I see you now
no dont just see me,buy me suya and alomo to beg me
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i dont know those bastards that voted for gej in lagos. Seun pls set up a committee to investigate,all the culprits must be brought to book.
Stop typing rude words naa.. I tot u are for peace? Not everyone will support wat u suppprt...
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Efizzi: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega Bam!!! A man with so much wisdom and intelligence.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no dont just see me,buy me suya and alomo to beg me
Shey u no get babe ni?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
lol... That will be better... So u self dey here...
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by 13july: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
flakky15:
For me . . .. . JEGA is tribalism and he has been compromised nigeria belongs to all of us not to a particular tribe or religion.
you are daft , when he announced Jonathan in 2011 you didn't say he was religious and tribalistic then. Blind idiot.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Odunharry(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
blackjack21:

Please what was Jegas' replay to the man?

Sai BABA.
"Mr. Orubebe, you're a former Minister and a
Statesman in your own right" ~Attahiru Jega
fires back at Orubebe. | No abuse more than
that!

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by VellyG(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
PDP wnts to set the stage for a military take over.

It will not work!
PDP is handing over to military ...everyone should be ready for the big drama which going to take place in the next few days bcoz I don't see PDP accepting defeat
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by mooyguy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
That guy is a fool and disgracing the whole nation... this is a clear confirmation that PDP has lost this election, Why didnt they shout like this 2011 when they won, awon olofo

Can someone just unplug this man's mic his just fooling himself cuz of money collected from his fellow "akoto" wearer

JEGA IS FULL OF WISDOM AND HE WORTHS BEEN MADE THE MAN OF THE YEAR.... where are the soldiers they need to delete that thug from the hall

The man an ex-minister behaving like that because of what? Jega has concluded that the man need to be taught PUBLIC CONDUCT LESSON. SHIKENAH
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
emmasege:
If I were a northerner or yoruba man in the eastern part of d country, I would by now be making my way back home & if I were a southerner (yoruba inclusive) in d north, I'd by now be heading home.
Crises are inevitable once Jega completes the bidding of his arewa and announce his brother. Buhari obviously cannot have a peaceful reign, if he ever assumes office.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Who is going to cause problem for Buhari and how many months do you think will be left in their lives? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When GEJ was winning Buhari in 2011, Jega was not doing the bidding of Arewa, fuuktard?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by mustymatic(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
mustymatic:

okechukwu3:
This is really shameful but I am sure APC rigged this election in the northern
states.

Rigging is an understatement, if you are not APC candidate in the North, you dare not come close to the boot, they just do the thumb printing and write result.

See another fool, so u think for the past 4 years the northerners hav bn drinking tea?
I sense rubbish, this man is an example of people like u, all of u hav failed, not succeeding by God's grace

You can make your comment without insulting anybody, u got to grow.
Well...it goes both ways u kno, u can also make ur comments without accusing anybody or throwing allegations
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bowaley17:

lol... That will be better... So u self dey here...
no o, i no dey here o,i dey for villa helping gej to pack his load inside trailer back to otuoke straight.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by mirexxx(f): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Toktee:
jega is not one man,i have never seen where evil triump over the truth and light,all the people of intergrity are behind jega,what about orubebe?
really? Mr truth,light,integrity
and justice my foot! results that have been written down b4 d elections?? i won't say more! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by mirexxx(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol but he is d INEC chairman while d PDP dog is unknown tongue
undecided
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by constanttime(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
The thing is if PDP wins the 2015 presidential election there will be crisis in the country because APC will never agree. And when APC wins there will also be a problem/crisis in the nation.

What we need to do now is to pray to God that there should be peace. We all are watching what will be the outcome.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Optional2(f): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Up Nepa now me too fit watch d result as dy cum in.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by politricks: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is it only me or is this woman jittery

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
flakky15:
APC rigged in d north using under age voters. Nigeria is for all of us. It's so unfortunate that a particular religion and tribe believe that power should be for them forever. Thats why I pity d Yorubas with their band wagon.

You are a fuuktard!

What proportion of Northern voters could have been underage?

Can it even be up to 5%?

Now remove these from the votes of Buhari. Does it reduce the 2m thrashing gap by even 500K?

Instead of fuuktards like you to wake up and admit your cretin lost as a result of how dumb he is, you are coming up with lame excuses.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by VellyG(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You are a m0ron. at your age u don't know everyone has a Ryt Vote who ever is their Choice. You think Lagos is for Yoruba's alone. Dont worry by 2019 almost half the house of rep seats will be taken over by non indigenes . ur eye go clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.