Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66565 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by pheforusty(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gat dis from some1..see how close d results r wiv d one's being called awt..hmmm

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by klax(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

God bless you have just said it all. I had said it long ago that what APC and PDP will turn this country to might be our nation greatest nightmare. APC will not agree to loose PDP will not agree to loose because the stage was initially set on political enmity and grudges of highest order between the two party, well lets wait and see how it goes .
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by PrettyPrisca(f): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prof.Jega is my man of the year.
He gave him an epic reply!
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Qyubee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
flakky15:
APC rigged in d north using under age voters. Nigeria is for all of us. It's so unfortunate that a particular religion and tribe believe that power should be for them forever. Thats why I pity d Yorubas with their band wagon.
please pity ursef, yorubas are not blinded by religion or ethnic bigotry, a yoruba man knows his onions
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by imemba1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega is a man indeed,I respects frm nw.that is wisdom in action even when is innocent.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by AdeniyiA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hyperphobianism Orubebe Godsdey , HOG
cool
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by sylaz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Uncultured stupid a*s man. Sitting on the goddamned stage on national tv trying to turn the announcement the way they frequently do in the reps. Good response from Jega though, great man.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
appini:

That is were he made the biggest mistake of his life.
no be miztake o,na baba God confuse am
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by eminemkayc: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
we would keep FLOGGING the clueless one with CANE

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
Prof.Jega is my man of the year.
He gave him an epic reply!

In 1992...Jega led a successful ASUU strike against IBB's army govt...and won concessions.

He does not get intimidated easily.

But my advice to the man...when this is over...resign...and go and rest peaceful at home. INEC job is not worth the High blood pressure.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by 13july: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
sexynabila:
Jega is partial...insead of apc to take over office.....the military will...it is either pdp or the military...apc must not win...
. You must be mad.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
I support GEJ but what Orubebe did is very shameful. This could incite violence
Jega shud listen to all parties involved. That will vindicate him

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Sagamite(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

This time, Niger Delta hooligans would be crushed.

It is not an indecisive and criminal man like Yaradua and Jona--daft that is coming to power.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Rick9(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
All these confusionists will never succeed
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by appini: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

haahahahaha.... dem never know.. Yoruba feel Buhari will die in power and den dey take over.. mark my words, its d yoruba dey will set d pace for nigeria's division...

To be sincere the south-west voted for GEJ too, the incumbent did not do his homework very well.
Jega seems like the kind of
guy to open his door for
Armed Robbers! Sit them
down! Talk to them Calmly
and tell them to go and sin
no more

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by omoharry(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please the polity is already heated up. nara-landers please in the name of God you all should be matured and handle your victory in a civil manner and not provoking the opposition party. remember who ever wins is the president of Nigeria and not the president of only a particular party or a region..... please in the name of God... you guys should apply caution in the way you heat up the polity with your comment and abuse on the person of GEJ and his supporters..... remember he created this environment for a healthy competition..... so Nigerians... the polity is heated already so don't over heat it.... thanks

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by KaBabs1: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
well I knew this election was going to be historic when 4 parties merged to form the APC back i. February 2013. johnathan should have been careful and should have not have taken Nigerians for granted by doing the right thing and having control over his subordinates. but he couldn't be bothered and now he and his party are paying. Shame!!
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Qyubee:

please pity ursef, yorubas are not blinded by religion or ethnic bigotry, a yoruba man knows his onions
no mind those foooools
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by dumodust(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
splendinho:
THIS A PICTURE FROM ONE POLLING UNIT IN KANO.. CAN WE GET PICS FROM ENUGU, AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS?

CHANGE IS IMMINENT
lots of people looking like kids in the pic though

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by phlemzy: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
flakky15:
For those shouting d man dey disgrace himself. . . . . . . Dino melaye did worst than that in d house do rep. Remi tinubu behaved like a market woman in d house of assembly d day obanikoro was screened . . So what? ? ?
Be reasonable now.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by raayah(f): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
omojoshy:
Wowwwww....wat an in-dept analysis!!! Hmmmmmm.....tinking how to stuck my house with enough food, water, fuel n cash...Ehen, na who see my ATM card 4 me pls?! Tank God no more offshore rigs 4 now...lolz

That is not an in-depth analysis. How does reducing oil production lead to lower oil prices. Reducing oil production, means less oil, leading to people looking for more oil. During fuel scarcity, when you go to black market to buy fuel. Is it cheaper.?
The reason why oil prices are low today is because America is producing too much oil.

Are you people keeping up with the news,?
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by meforyou1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega you are partial, Jega you are tribalistic. Jega you are a fraud
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
here comes Lagos result
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by damas60(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
A total disgrace to his clan. What a shame.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by samflex(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think say na bacanista be that

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by kokosheen(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
emmasege:
If I were a northerner or yoruba man in the eastern part of d country, I would by now be making my way back home & if I were a southerner (yoruba inclusive) in d north, I'd by now be heading home.
Crises are inevitable once Jega completes the bidding of his arewa and announce his brother. Buhari obviously cannot have a peaceful reign, if he ever assumes office.

This is the problem you guys have....always threatening everyone...WTF..

Are there not SS & SE people in Lagos and other SW states? what do you think would happen to them In 2011, GEJ had overwhelming votes across the country, no tribal sentiment then. Now he has lost fair & square but you guys are ready to burn everything down - after he has misrepresented all his 2011 voters across the country.

I pray it doesn't end up like you're proposing because I know there are a lot of peace loving people even in GEJ's village who wouldn't want the chaos.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Timoleon(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
lagos.....
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by AbuMikey(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
This UI vc has swagger! cheesy
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
mifavour:

I won't go further with this... All I know is Jega is wrong why would he take sides
prove that he tooked sides
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by raayah(f): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
klax:

God bless you have just said it all. I had said it long ago that what APC and PDP will turn this country to might be our nation greatest nightmare. APC will not agree to loose PDP will not agree to loose because the stage was initially set on political enmity and grudges of highest order between the two party, well lets wait and see how it goes .

No oga. He hasnt said anything. Dont let tribalism cause you to accept something wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.