Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. (8545 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bestinstinct:
I've actually concluded within me that Its either you from Niger, Chad or Madagaskar. With this courage of yours, I respect you as a true Nigerian.

1 love nigga!
Thanks Boss... I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE COMPLIMENTS.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Joel3(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin

grin
grin
grin
grin

where is orupke the bàsterd and ffk the fool
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by egift(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is amazing. Really show we can move forward together to build a more prosperous nation.

For this single action Severussnape, I forgive you for all the bashing and insults you directed to me. I also apologize if I said anything that hurt your feelings.

This election should be a lesson to all our Political elites that from now on - public office is primarily an opportunity to serve. No more "I don't give a dam" attitude. And Buhari should never forget his promises, we have our eyes on him. We will celebrate him if he do well. But if he fails to deliver, we will kick him out.

God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.
Sai Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
arewafederation:

Good boy. I employ you to join the change bandwagon. Give your support to the General, and help him in achieving his promises for a greater Nigeria.

GMB will make you and others like you understand what good governance looks like. He will emancipate Nigeria from the shackles of corruption and cluelesness.

God bless GMB.
God bless Nigeria.
God forgive SeverusSnape.
Yeah Yeah... THANKS, I HOPE HE DOES.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by jeffoe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool
very mature

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by arewafederation: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger

Old baba, you are beyond redemption. sad
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by themilanway(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
So no more GEJ till 2019?

Someone should please wake me up! grin grin grin

As for me,there is no winner or loser here!

Nigeria is the only winner!

God bless GMB

God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by arewafederation: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
smiley cool

SeverusSnape:

Yeah Yeah... THANKS, I HOPE HE DOES.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
I refuse to accept an old illiterate ab*ki as my president. God Forbid!!!!. If he ever wins, we will make his life miserable until he dies of HBP.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
This is amazing. Really show we can move forward together to build a more prosperous nation.

For this single action Severussnape, I forgive you for all the bashing and insults you directed to me. I also apologize if I said anything that hurt your feelings.

This election should be a lesson to all our Political elites that from now on - public office is primarily an opportunity to serve. No more "I don't give a dam" attitude. And Buhari should never forget his promises, we have our eyes on him. We will celebrate him if he do well. But if he fails to deliver, we will kick him out.

God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.
Sai Buhari.
Thanks egift, You're forgiven and thanks for forgiving me too...congratulations once more.
JAH BLESS YA.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by olapluto(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:
I refuse to accept an old illiterate ab*ki as my president. God Forbid!!!!. If he ever wins, we will make his life miserable until he dies on HBP.
cry me river Niger, come join atlantic ocean too.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by januzaj(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:
I refuse to accept an old illiterate ab*ki as my president. God Forbid!!!!. If he ever wins, we will make his life miserable until he dies on HBP.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
olapluto:

cry me river Niger, come join atlantic ocean too.

[size=18pt]Go f*ck yourself fagg*t!!![/size]
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by sammieblaize: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool
that's the spirit bro God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by nduchucks: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

You fought well and should be proud of yourself. God bless you, God bless this great country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by masseratti: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool
God bless you too,but to be honest you were a pain in the ass sha,please don't deactivate once GMB mess up in the next four years we vote him out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

We all may have different means to achieve the goal...but the goal is still the same.....development of Nigeria and for Nigeria to retake her place in the comity of nations.

At the end of the day....Nigeria and Nigerians should be the winners.....we've proven to the world that we can conduct our affairs without resorting to bloodshed and violence.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by BlackGirlsCode: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
@poster, you will make it well in life!!

I can tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Oyetboy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
wow!!!!! I'm speechless, a big s/o to you Severus... barcanista and co.... where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

We all may have different means to achieve the goal...but the goal is still the same.....development of Nigeria and for Nigeria to retake her place in the comity of nations.

At the end of the day....Nigeria and Nigerians should be the winners.....we've proven to the world that we can conduct our affairs without resorting to bloodshed and violence.

God bless Nigeria.
Yes sir, I concur...what more can I say?
You've said it all... Thanks boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Stirer101: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger

Old man like you... Ahahahha. Oya take handkerchief cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by oakson: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o...
Good one man, a better Nigeria that's our collective dream

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Severussnape, my respect for you just got inflated right now. You are a very good person. FORWARD NIGERIA>>>

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
masseratti:
God bless you too,but to be honest you were a pain in the ass sha,please don't deactivate once GMB mess up in the next four years we vote him out.
Indeed I was a pain in the ass grin
Yeah!... Thanks, I'll stay put.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Stirer101: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

Respect to you broda.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by bashydemy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

God bless you where is Barcanista..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks... Congratulations!

What if GEJ win edo and delta with 3.5million?

Will u go back to be a robot?
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by masseratti: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indeed I was a pain in the ass grin
Yeah!... Thanks, I'll stay put.
you welcome.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by millyajay(f): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

God bless all Nigerians.
Thanks cool

This is what we call maturity....Respect!....but wait if I may ask..can we know the reason why u were supporting GEJ..and the reason you were opposing GMB..tanks
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

What if GEJ win edo and delta with 3.5million?

Will u go back to be a robot?
No way, GEJ can't win.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
millyajay:
This is what we call maturity....Bravo!....but wait if I may ask..can we know the reason why u were supporting GEJ..and the reason you were opposing GMB..tanks
GMB had a bad past records, that's why. His utterances too...
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:
Severussnape, my respect for you just got inflated right now. You are a very good person. FORWARD NIGERIA>>>
Yeah!... JAH BLESS YA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Not Qualified To Be Ondo Governor - PDP Faction / Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion! / Zamfara: Supreme Court Judgement Day On APC Primary Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.