Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. (8546 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

GEJ is a true statesman, I've always said it; If GEJ loses, He'll definitely hand over without any problems, Jonathan is not like Gbagbo.

The people around him can be deadly
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by biafranqueen: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?

Congrats to the APC I hope that you don't disappoint the people that believed in you. It will be a tough 4 years ahead because we will be watching every single move you people make.

God Bless Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
biafranqueen:

Congrats to the APC I hope that you don't disappoint the people that believed in you. It will be a tough 4 years ahead because we will be watching every single move you people make.

God Bless Nigerians!
Nice one Queen...
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians, That's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by successhunter: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o... lalasticlala, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe. cool cool wink

Hi pal,
Hope you receive part of the origin drink I shared.
Wish you enjoy the celebration with us.
I look forward to debating Buhari performance in office with you.
Thank you for being mature.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:

Hi pal,
Hope you receive part of the origin drink I shared.
Wish you enjoy the celebration with us.
I look forward to debating Buhari performance in office with you.
Thank you for being mature.
Yeah, I got the Orijin, thanks boss!

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
The last time I engaged you in a duel of words, we reached the compromise as friends. I saw your good side in your typo-eloquence. That was why I didn't dismiss all your comments as bland. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its being long I felt this way. But its being an awesome day for us all. We are the real winners.

While a part of me would have loved to see Mr. GEJ continue, a greater part of me is fulfilled with the outcome. I must confess.

To all the great change agents, you guys have done really well.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Caseless: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?
nice one, bro. * handshake*

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one Snape ... Congrats to President Elect Buhari, for a well deserved win ... as we look forward to you and APC in terms of keeping up to your promise of change.

#Matthew Briggs

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Struts into the halls of Rocky
hollows..

*Courtesy & bows..

I ChykeHosan_Forrester from the
house of Nigellus..
Lord of Winterfell & Ajasa..
Hereby pledges allegiance..&..
swears undying fealty & unfailing
loyalty of my house to the cause
of the house of Muhammad..
& also congratulate his majesty
Lord of Westeros & The Niger
Area on his glorious coronation..

Long Live the King of The FRN..
God bless The Queen.
Long Live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Caseless:
nice one, bro. * handshake*
Thanks Mr. Caseless

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14am On Apr 01, 2015
StealthIdeals:
The last time I engaged you in a duel of words, we reached the compromise as friends. I saw your good side in your typo-eloquence. That was why I didn't dismiss all your comments as bland. Enjoy!
Thank you. Really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by DaBullIT(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=biafranqueen post=32215176]

God Bless Nigerians!

Ndo sorry and thank you,

Nobody said change would be a bed of roses if not For anything else, because your Dr Egbere Joesatan has literally drained the treasury, Nigeria will be salvaged, you don't have to monitor an intellect who has plans to save Nigeria

Thanks again, good luck for you

And happy new Month

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by DaBullIT(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger

Who be you?

Keep your congrats jooor

Haters go hate

Winners go win

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by DaBullIT(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What say you?

I respect that jare

You Don try jare point to note is the insults the teasings which aparrently was misunderstood

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by francizy(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What say you?

The end justifies the means. This is just the beginning. Let's hope he delivers up to 50% of his campaign promises, else, he will be tagged a failure too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by lastpage: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anti-Buharis:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Jamiu aka Jmaine, PapaBrowne, Talaka aka taharqa, chukwudi44, that mgbeke mod, hoesisi, Jakumo

How would it have been, if we could have conducted the "debates" without all the lies, the slanders, the manufactured-accusations, e.t.c?
Would it not have been a better debate, probably with a better outcome, [/b]if we Nigerians can rise above Ethnicity, tribal and religious bigotry, campaign of bribery, campaign of using military to intimidate opponents, campaign of "result sheet" and Ballot Box snatching, campaign of personal attacks on the candidates, e.t.c?

[b]While l appreciate the "spirit of let by-gones, be By-gones", coming less than 24hrs after the loss smacks of hypocrisy to me....
Just eloping at the slightest opportunity makes me think you guys NEVER believed in what you were saying and what you thought you stood for, ab initio.
.......... but l may be wrong!

I would rather we X-ray this election period and ask ourselves: What are the lessons learnt..... so that we do not repeat the same mistake or go through the same rigour, next time!

All the same, #saiBaaba MUST NOT disappoint his teeming fans .... otherwise, Jega has thought us how to boot "cluelessness" out of office, and we will not hesitate to do so, again and again, until we find the right man! undecided wink

Lastpage!

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Caseless: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks Mr. Caseless
you welcome!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by BlackTechnology: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
chamboy:
Waoh Firefire SeverusSnape kudos to u guys joo. Where is barcanista, tit, truckpusher, blacktechnology, chukwudi44

I am around

Job took lots of my time.

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Beremx(f): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Some people should learn to keep to their word.
*sighs*
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by ishiamu(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Some people should learn to keep to their word.

*sighs*

Ok
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by olril17(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2020
arewafederation:

Good boy. I employ you to join the change bandwagon. Give your support to the General, and help him in achieving his promises for a greater Nigeria.

GMB will make you and others like you understand what good governance looks like. He will emancipate Nigeria from the shackles of corruption and cluelesness.

God bless GMB.
God bless Nigeria.
God forgive SeverusSnape.

orisirisi
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by olril17(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2020
egift:
This is amazing. Really show we can move forward together to build a more prosperous nation.

For this single action Severussnape, I forgive you for all the bashing and insults you directed to me. I also apologize if I said anything that hurt your feelings.

This election should be a lesson to all our Political elites that from now on - public office is primarily an opportunity to serve. No more "I don't give a dam" attitude. And Buhari should never forget his promises, we have our eyes on him. We will celebrate him if he do well. But if he fails to deliver, we will kick him out.

God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.
Sai Buhari.
is it still sai buhari now?
a won asuunuu gbogbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant / Breaking News!! It Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.