Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) (4458 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
This looks dumb!

Doesn't correlate with the topic.

#Stale
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by achinaboy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Can you? grin grin
your question should be,guys can you love a girl that wears her white shoes with socks?
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
hurricaneindia:

You are more mature than this. Act your age.
That awkward moment when the so called mature people post in an immature thread.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
That awkward moment when the so called mature people post in an immature thread.

Nonsense!!!

calm down bae..

they re jealous.
dnt u gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
richommie:

calm down bae..

they re jealous.
dnt u gerrit?
Lol.......they need to chill mannh.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by hurricaneindia(f): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol.......they need to chill mannh.
By the way, it's not 'extend'. Smh. Correct the eyesore please.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
hurricaneindia:

By the way, it's not 'extend'. Smh. Correct the eyesore please.
And if I don't? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Kazrem(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
I have two things to say as regards this thread

1. Op please correct your topic. Its "Extent" not "Extend"

2. The topic is incongruous as well as farcical
Let me explain..... The couple are on a structure that's not even movable.
I don't see love in any ramification in this picture
All i see is excess stupidity exhibited by both partners!
I thought no one will see that. It was the first thing I observed. And was surprised it took that far before one observed that. You are indeed classy.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Kazrem(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
DON'T BE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION.

it ain't over til it's over tongue
And isn't it over now?
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
I have two things to say as regards this thread

1. Op please correct your topic. Its "Extent" not "Extend"

2. The topic is incongruous as well as farcical
Let me explain..... The couple are on a structure that's not even movable.
I don't see love in any ramification in this picture
All i see is excess stupidity exhibited by both partners!
na wa for u oooooo
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by mumu9gerian: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Can you? grin grin
its extent and not extend

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Hilarious Relationship Memes / Check Out Our Future Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.