Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) (4437 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can you? grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are they going?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Where are they going?
Dreamland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by dharay99: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
guess av seen ds here b4...

Rokiatu nawa o...
angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by njideoby(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is not LOVE. Its a play.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by dharay99: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Where are they going?

cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Dreamland grin

can someone wake one of em up and notify em tha ' As a matter of fact general Buhari is A step away from Becoming the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:

can someone wake one of em up and notify em tha ' As a matter of fact general Buhari is A step away from Becoming the president of Nigeria.
In that case, you can also join the two of them in dreamland. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have two things to say as regards this thread

1. Op please correct your topic. Its "Extent" not "Extend"

2. The topic is incongruous as well as farcical
Let me explain..... The couple are on a structure that's not even movable.
I don't see love in any ramification in this picture
All i see is excess stupidity exhibited by both partners!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
In that case, you can also join the two of them in dreamland. tongue

seems like you've been sleeping all thesewhile, ask someone to brief you abouh the presidential Results.....
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Princecalm(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

1. Op please correct your topic. Its Extent not Extend

2. The topic is counter-balancing.
I don't see love in any ramification as regards this picture
for ur mind

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

1. Op please correct your topic. Its Extent not Extend

2. The topic is counter-balancing.
I don't see love in any ramification as regards this picture

am noticing something

honestly this is qettin serious.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by teemanbastos(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Laugh wan tear my belle..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by dharay99: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
richommie:

am noticing something

honestly this is qettin serious.

grin grin grin spit it out mahn
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:

seems like you've been sleeping all thesewhile, ask someone to brief you abouh the presidential Results.....

DON'T BE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION.

it ain't over til it's over tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
dharay99:

grin grin grin spit it out mahn

am still observing sire. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
"Extent."
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
DON'T BE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION.

it ain't over til it's over tongue

this ain't soccer ma'am, THIS IS POLITICS.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:

this ain't soccer ma'am, THIS IS POLITICS.
LOL like you rightly said, this is politics.
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by dharay99: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
richommie:

am still observing sire. grin

ohk oo...
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
LOL like you rightly said, this is politics.

*smiles* glad you're begining to comprehend..
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by TundeTunapa(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
iranu lele yi o..
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Ladybluecash(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
If d tyre get oda body parts... I may
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by raziboi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
ethical
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
how is this love I see two idiotts misbehaving
I can't love a guy to this extent cos this ain't love!
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
mirexxx:
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
mirexxx:

What do you know about love
Have you ever loved undecided

#Yourownwords
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

What do you know about love
Have you ever loved undecided

#Yourownwords
Lol see classy o
how can u compare a silly pic to what a girl feels for a guy??
hian! undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
wow. . . At times, i jez love it when couples shows their romantic _stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol see classy o
how can u compare a silly pic to what a girl feels for a guy??
hian! undecided

I just told you exactly what you told me 2 days ago......
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

I just told you exactly what you told me 2 days ago......
okay dear no p
Re: Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) by hurricaneindia(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Can you? grin grin
You are more mature than this. Act your age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Achieved In Less Than 2 Years [photo] / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.