Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48838 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
deledels:
I honestly don't know which pastor to believe again,, so many permutations and combination from highly revered men of God prophesying different things about the election,,,I wonder if they all serve the same God.
You can know a false prophet from the election result.

Can God lie to his prophet?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
I normally would jump and give you Scriptural quotations. But the fact that you added "...or the Nigerian Constitution" has made me resentful.
This is cos you clearly would not only understand my basis, but also the fact that you mentioned the constitution.

Trying not to sound religious tho. The constitution and the Bible are two different things. Do not mix them up please.

God bless you. I see a New Nigeria
italo:
Please show us where the Bible or the Nigerian Constitution says the bold...

While bearing in mind that Fr Mbaka is a citizen of Nigeria.

Must every priest behave like the late Archbishop?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
striktlymi:
No, he hasn't!

Father Mbaka depicted Jonathan as a cold blooded leader who wouldn't bat an eyelid when it comes to taking steps to assassinate his political enemies. The events of the past few days, show a Jonathan that does not exactly fit the profile.

Please provide proof of the bold.

"I’m not saying that Goodluck is a bad man. He is a good man. But he cannot lead Nigeria."--Fr Mbaka
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by dozai: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
No he hasn't. He had no moral justification to have interfered with politics.

He might seem He's been vindicated. But that wasn't the way the late Arc. Bishop would have gone about the issues.

Politics and Religion is like oil and water. Just like Jega told Orubebe "You are a former Minister of the Federal republic, you should be careful about the things you say...." This goes to all the "Ministers of God". if God didn't send you on an errand, do not send yourself.

P.S: My boo is always embarrassing me in public, can I call her orubaebae? tongue

Better go and tell Prophet Elijah and Naaman that Politics and Religion. If the leader is not doing well its the man of God that will tell him in his face that he is not doing well period!!!! That is not politics. He never said PDP he mentioned Goodluck. he should have changed his ways and seek the face of God or whatever he worships for guidance
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by dexterush(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
nnafather:
He is just an extremist...even if he had a point to prove, he should have been diplomatic about it.
.diplomatic about what?? Truth they say is bitter, so deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Clearly you have misunderstood my point. On the contrary it is ignorance to say the Church and Politics do mix.
grandlexuz:

Guy you funny pass Orubebe!..Lol I bet if the father had said GEJ would have another 4 years like "them" other prophets did, he would have been morally justified! Father Mbarka did not go to GEJ's palace to broke him the bad news or exchange words with him.. He broke the word in his church. It is hypocrisy to say politics and Church do not mix!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
[s]I normally would jump and give you Scriptural quotations. But the fact that you added "...or the Nigerian Constitution" has made me resentful.
This is cos you clearly would not only understand my basis, but also the fact that you mentioned the constitution.

Trying not to sound religious tho. The constitution and the Bible are two different things. Do not mix them up please.

God bless you. I see a New Nigeria[/s]

Show me how you concluded that Mbaka had no right to talk about his country's politics...

Or honourably keep quiet, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by pring: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where is our gate of hell pastor Oledepo, the highest scammer of all pastors and his fake god?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Mezie01(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Go and sin no more...

Amen!! cheesy grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jauntty: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

He didn't even check the last name
Just checked the first two names and ran into an open big ditchsad
Lol

Hmmmm. You would have been charged with man-Slaughter if ...

Anyway I could have reacted badly too.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
Clearly you have misunderstood my point. On the contrary it is ignorance to say the Church and Politics do mix.

You seem to be trying to force a strange law on Fr Mbaka.

A law that emerged from your imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
You my friend, are reading the Bible out of context.

2kings 5:1-6, Luke 4:27

dozai:

Better go and tell Prophet Elijah and Naaman that Politics and Religion. If the leader is not doing well its the man of God that will tell him in his face that he is not doing well period!!!! That is not politics. He never said PDP he mentioned Goodluck. he should have changed his ways and seek the face of God or whatever he worships for guidance
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
AMAKAVIOLA:
As for Mbaka, I dont like d way he talks and whines lik a woman. He sometimes dont knw d right words 2 use... #StillReppinCatholic

I also think he can pass his messages in a better manner...but it doesn't diminish the truth in this particular message.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by expert101(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=28pt]Rev. Fr Is A Real Man Of God.

He Said Nigeria needs a new change but we didn't believe him. And now it has happened.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Amack(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
mbaka everywhere fb,twitter and even nl. what of your daddy Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on
those who oppose the President GEJ.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't talk about Men of God. I won't start with Rev. Mbaka.
italo:

You seem to be trying to force a strange law on Fr Mbaka.

A law that emerged from your imagination.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm sorry, I should have checked your profile before engaging you. wink
I'd gladly go with your option B
This is heading no where. Ciao.
italo:

Show me how you concluded that Mbaka had no right to talk about his country's politics...

Or honourably keep quiet, please.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by dozai: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
You my friend, are reading the Bible out of context.

2kings 5:1-6, Luke 4:27

I mean to say Nathan. 2 Samuel 12
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Everyone hears from God if only we will allow Him speak and are patient enough to listen.

Many people today are being ripped off; they believe the "man of God" more than they believe the Bible or even themselves!

[b]After singing the President's praise, in less than three months, he made a "u" turn.

Vindicated? I don't think so![/b]

From the bold, you're saying Isaiah is not a man of God.

Isaiah told Hezekiah "you will die," then later told him "you will not die."

^^^digest that. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
I'm sorry, I should have checked your profile before engaging you. wink
I'd gladly go with your option B
This is heading no where. Ciao.

Ad hominen -- Attacking the person and not the argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mellin:
When someone told me gej will be the last president of Nigeria I doubted him... Now the country has played into there script.... Now the real deal will now unfold

Tighten up your seat belts my fellow country people cos it's about to go down
What exactly ar u saying?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
A very precise detail about Buhari/Osinbajo's victory at the polls was revealed by a Nairalander in 2013. A dream that details how each events leading to their victory would unfold and it turned out to be absolutely correct.

Check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32242331
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rose2014:

My humble advice for you sweetheart: If you have nothing to say, it's always better to keep quiet

Wisdom is the word
He told u d truth
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only a guilty person can be vindicated.

Congratulations to all Nigerians.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
egift:

Chimaraoke must have rigged and buy himself more time. But do you know that yesterday both Chimaraoke and Jonathan lost.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." - Isaiah 55:11
Chimaraoke did nt loose d election in 2003 when mbaka said it:::: he won d senate in 2007 as well
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Samirana360:

He told u d truth

Because your pastor prophesied gambled and lost. Don't take it out on me pls cheesy. Am not the one that gave him the mic cheesy

Mbaka got it 100percent this time. Give it to him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
mbaka is just lik any other apc supporter dat predicted victory 4 GMB
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
adsonstone:
Only a guilty person can be vindicated.

Congratulations to all Nigerians.

Fallacy!

Please check the meaning of "vindicate" in an English dictionary.

Congrats!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Samirana360:

Chimaraoke did nt loose d election in 2003 when mbaka said it:::: he won d senate in 2007 as well

Please can you provide evidence that Mbaka said what you claim. I want to know the facts, not hearsay.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Sibrah: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
The guy hit the nail on the head. I have been hearing the name but never really sat down to hear his message.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
pring:
Where is our gate of hell pastor Oledepo, the highest scammer of all pastors and his fake god?

He's at the security post of hell,manning the gate.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Because your pastor prophesied gambled and lost. Don't take it out on me pls cheesy. Am not the one that gave him the mic cheesy

Mbaka got it 100percent this time. Give it to him
Likewise all d apc faithfuls (abt 15m supporters); they've all predicted and prophesied well::::100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.