Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48835 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Enemkingsley: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please what Rev. Fr. Mbaka said about chimaroke's second tenor is that if the election will be free and fair that chimaroke can never win.....but it was so obvious that the election was rigged....and I was their when the election was conducted

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enemkingsley:
Please what Rev. Fr. Mbaka said about chimaroke's second tenor is that if the election will be free and fair that chimaroke can never win.....but it was so obvious that the election was rigged....and I was their when the election was conducted

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Enemkingsley: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ride on fr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Sammiee101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
I respect his courage, it is a rare one.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

From the bold, you're saying Isaiah is not a man of God.

Isaiah told Hezekiah "you will die," then later told him "you will not die."

^^^digest that. smiley

Isaiah was a man of God. His FIRST message (from God) to Hezekiah was DISTRESSING prompting Hezekiah to humble himself before God.

Hezekiah's verdict was upturned by God because Hezekiah PRAYED to God to REMEMBER his GOOD deeds.

The Rev. Father's FIRST message (from God) to the President was full of PRAISE prompting or ENCOURAGING the President to DO MORE of what he has been doing!!!

God couldn't have asked the Rev. Fr. to PRAISE and ENCOURAGE the President only to condemn him in three months!

The reverse ought to have been the case
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
synergycom19:

Men of GOD are not usually that learned

He should deal with dt privately
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now, we know who the Holy spirit is leading. Kudos to the man of the year (fr. Mbaka).

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by hijodedios: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
nnafather:

Thanks for judging me...the omniscient one. On my words, I still stand.

I never judged you brother,your own words did.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by charityexplicit(f): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am not a catholic, but kudos to Fr Mbaka. If u attend a church and ur pastor predicted GEJ to be the winner, pls quit from there

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Isaiah was a man of God. His FIRST message (from God) to Hezekiah was DISTRESSING prompting Hezekiah to humble himself before God.

Hezekiah's verdict was upturned by God because Hezekiah PRAYED to God to REMEMBER his GOOD deeds.

The Rev. Father's FIRST message (from God) to the President was full of PRAISE prompting or ENCOURAGING the President to DO MORE of what he has been doing!!!

God couldn't have asked the Rev. Fr. to PRAISE and ENCOURAGE the President only to condemn him in three months!

So who is leading your jet flying pastors that never counseled him for once ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Gr8tasign: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yes oo

Heavens have crippled the wheels of rigging machine.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Gr8tasign: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:

when he praised Jonathan did he said that GOD asked him to do so? NO! he didnt say such.

Look, MBAKA is a man of integrity and he fears no one whenever he has a message to deliver.

He worths being celebrated. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Why not?

If God could call Simon Peter "Rock" "blessed" and gave him heaven's key...

Then moments later, call him "satan."

^^^digest that...then answer. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by lezz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
Out of ignorance I used to attack this Priest, Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Me too. I attacked him thinking he was part of the political pastors that move around Aso Rock.
Father forgive my blasphemy and open insults to your son, in jesus' name I pray, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by beke5000: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
I knew it right from the onset that Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka will be vindicated someday and now it has happened, God bless this man of God and give him more strenght and grace to continue the good work IJN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rose2014:

So who is leading your jet flying pastors that never counseled him for once ? cheesy cheesy

I cannot speak for them.

Ultimately, everyone will be answerable to God for his actions or inactions.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Why not?

If God could call Simon Peter "Rock" "blessed" and gave him heaven's key...

Then moments later, call him "satan."

^^^digest that...then answer. smiley

God did not call Simon Peter "Rock" nor gave him "heaven's keys"

God did not call Peter "satan"

JESUS is our Rock and satan is our common enemy.

God CANNOT give "heaven's keys" to a human being!!!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by LUXRY7: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
MBAKA SHOULD CONTIUE CRITICIZING GOVT,INSTEAD OF THINKING ON HOW TO LEAD SOULS IN HIS CHURCH TO HEAVEN.GODS JUDGEMENT IS HERE.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Victorcwu(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
the bishops, priests, media and people made mockery of him and his image was badly stained, yet he stood his ground like prophets of the old. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:

What is this one saying?

Somebody please interpret this post for me undecided
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gr8tasign:
when he praised Jonathan did he said that GOD asked him to do so? NO! he didnt say such.

Look, MBAKA is a man of integrity and he fears no one whenever he has a message to deliver.

He worths being celebrated. Tnx

I agree with you.

We need men of God who will fearlessly deliver the counsel of God.

However I think he ought to have condemned the President's wrong doings the first time rather than sing his praise.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rose2014:

What is this one saying?

Somebody please interpret this post for me undecided

If I may ask: Peter is dead. Where did he keep "heaven's keys"?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by wunmi590(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
Out of ignorance I used to attack this Priest, Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Gr8tasign: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
LUXRY7:
MBAKA SHOULD CONTIUE CRITICIZING GOVT,INSTEAD OF THINKING ON HOW TO LEAD SOULS IN HIS CHURCH TO HEAVEN.GODS JUDGEMENT IS HERE.
The effective sermon u cn gv to a hungry man is food b4 any oda

How can he be preaching to the suffering without also finding solution to their problems/or how do u xpect them to b digesting d word of God while the thorns of life keeps scorching them daily/or dnt u know dat some offencs are commited frustration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gr8tasign:
The effective sermon u cn gv to a hungry man is food b4 any oda

How can he be preaching to the suffering without also finding solution to their problems/or how do u xpect them to b digesting d word of God while the thorns of life keeps scorching them daily/or dnt u know dat some offencs are commited frustration?

Leave am. He wants Mbaka to be like his pastors that praise/pray for politicians to maintain their jets while poor members like him are watching with suffehead cheesy

I'm sure he didn't read the part Fr Mbaka is paying school fees for 500 people
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
HopeAlive14:

You've obviously never read Matt 16.

Matt 16

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Jesus Predicts His Death
21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

What you're saying is your own speculation. You have no proof that he gambled.

Mbaka said he was speaking from the "oracle of the Holy Spirit." He also said "many would misunderstand but his word would stand the test of time, then we would know he was speaking the truth." All he said came to pass.

There is evidence of all he said, how many people misunderstood, and how his word stood the test of time.

At the time Mbaka was saying these things, Buhari didn't have much momentum in the race...and he was speaking to a massively pro-GEJ crowd, as the Enugu result shows.

He swam against the current...against all odds.
You can believe what you wants but mbaka lied before. He sworn by his priesthood that Nnamani will not win second term.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mee234:

You can believe what you wants but mbaka lied before. He sworn by his priesthood that Nnamani will not win second term.
Provide evidence!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
goddystone300:
It's a case of Nigeria choosing her leader!
This is my opinion "Rev Mbaka as a minister should stay clear, off politics"
It's never a case of vindication, he has flocks that need tendering...being a partisan politician is never his calling.
My advice is that he should lean from Pa Adeboye and no continue to creat strive and disunity in the church.
You mean he should be praising n praying for politicians while his members lack food?

Did u read the part that he's paying school fees for 500 people? His ministry is a non-for-profit organization and most of his money is channelled back to the poor. Therefore it pinches him the way the poor around him are increasing in number while the leaders don't give a damn.

If your pastors were doing the needful for the poor, they would have been telling politicians the truth embarassed

Just look at how messed up the country is yet the pastors don't caution the leaders. Just to be flying jets up n down all in d name of preaching around d world.smh

Abeg help Naija youths first cheesy
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
Provide evidence!
u are probably living in mass if u do not read about mbaka issue with nnamani.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mee234:

u are probably living in mass if u do not read about mbaka issue with nnamani.

Where did you read that he said what you claimed?

Is that too much to ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.