Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48833 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Where did you read that he said what you claimed?

Is that too much to ask?
google no dey where u dey. huu, I forgot u are a catholic hence the need to excuse u priest. un newspaper did a piece on mbaka and nnamani.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

You've obviously never read Matt 16.

Matt 16

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Jesus Predicts His Death
21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan!

[b]I have read it many more times than you can imagine. You ought to have started it from verse 13 to get an understanding of the whole story.

Let's examine it verse by verse:
v 16: Peter REVEALS who Jesus Christ is.

v17: Jesus blesses Peter and tells him it is GOD that gave Peter the REVELATION that JESUS is CHRIST.

v18: Jesus said "you are Peter, and ON THIS ROCK..." (Jesus DID NOT call Peter "Rock"wink. No sir, He didn't!

v18: "ON THIS ROCK" (that is ON THIS REVELATION) by you Peter that I am CHRIST the Son of God), "I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH"
(The Church is the body of Christ and is BUILT or established on the fact, faith and REVELATION that Jesus is Christ the Son of God).

v: 19 "I will give YOU (the CHURCH, Christ's body) the keys (POWER) of the kingdom and whatsoever YOU (THE CHURCH, not Peter) binds on earth..

v20: Jesus tells His disciples not tell anyone that He is Jesus Christ.

v21: Jesus begins to inform his disciples about the sufferings he will encounter (He has to DIE to save mankind)

v22: Peter opposes Jesus. Peter has not comprehended that Jesus came to suffer unto death for man's SALVATION.

v23: Jesus recognizes that Satan, speaking through Peter wants to hinder or deter Jesus from DYING and FULFILING HIS MISSION. Jesus rebukes the evil spirit (Satan) speaking through Peter as "the hindrance"

Jesus did not call Peter "Satan" and Peter is not "Satan"[/b]
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2015
HopeAlive14:

[b]I have read it many more times that you can imagine. You ought to have started it from verse 13 to get an understanding of the whole story.

v 16: Peter REVEALS who Jesus Christ is.
v17: Jesus blesses Peter and tells him it is GOD that gave Peter the REVELATION that JESUS is CHRIST.
v18: Jesus said "you are Peter, and ON THIS ROCK..." (Jesus DID NOT call Peter "Rock"wink. No sir, He didn't!
v18: "ON THIS ROCK" (that is ON THIS REVELATION) by you Peter that I am CHRIST the Son of God), "I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH"
(The Church is the body of Christ and is BUILT or established on the fact and REVELATION that Jesus is Christ the Son of God).
v: 19 "I will give YOU (the CHURCH, Christ's body) the keys of the kingdom and whatsoever YOU (THE CHURCH, not Peter) binds on earth..
v21: Jesus begins to inform his disciples about the sufferings he will encounter (He has to DIE to save mankind)
v22: Peter opposes Jesus. Peter has not comprehended that Jesus came to suffer unto death for man's SALVATION.
v23: Jesus recognizes that Satan, speaking through Peter wants to hinder or deter Jesus from DYING and FULFILING HIS MISSION. Jesus rebukes the evil spirit (Satan) speaking through Peter as "the hindrance"
Jesus did not call Peter "Satan" and Peter is not "Satan"[/b]

I'm not surprised. Pentico people turning the bible upside down since 1800
Smh
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by HopeAlive14(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm not surprised. Pentico people turning the bible upside down since 1800
Smh

Church, whether "Pentico", Methodist, Baptist, Catholic or whatever name they are called DOES NOT SAVE!!!

It is only JESUS that Saves!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Going through all d posts, one can't help but marvel at Italo's superior logic. Respect! smiley
HopeAlive ur exegesis of d passage about Peter's confession of d messiah is utterly ludicrous. What authority taught u that? Ur self? Ur pastor? Or u got it from d Holy Spirit?
On d Mbaka vs Chimaroke ish, I'd appreciate if anyone can offer d proof Italo is asking for. If u do, fine and good so I know how to make up my mind on that issue. My mind's open.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bamipet01: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Fr. Mbaka was saying nothing, but the "Truth"

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Mee234:

google no dey where u dey. huu, I forgot u are a catholic hence the need to excuse u priest. un newspaper did a piece on mbaka and nnamani.

This has nothing to do with my being Catholic or Hindu or even Atheist. As a Catholic, I'm even more worried about him than you are. I want to know the truth about him. One day, I might find myself attending mass with him...if he claims to have visions from God which are lies, I want to know so I don't take him serious. If he has transgressed the laws of the Church, I want to know so I can join those calling for his bishop to caution him.

You said you read that Mbaka said Nnamani would not be governor for 2nd term from "Un Newspaper."

I have never heard of that Paper. Is in an Enugu-based paper...or is it based in your bedroom?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Going through all d posts, one can't help but marvel at Italo's superior logic. Respect! smiley
HopeAlive ur exegesis of d passage about Peter's confession of d messiah is utterly ludicrous. What authority taught u that? Ur self? Ur pastor? Or u got it from d Holy Spirit?
On d Mbaka vs Chimaroke ish, I'd appreciate if anyone can offer d proof Italo is asking for. If u do, fine and good so I know how to make up my mind on that issue. My mind's open.

Thanks bro. My mind is open too. Many priests have been disciplined and/or excommunicated. If Mbaka is a deviant priest, and refuses to change, I want him to face the wrath of the Church, and if he is doing the will of God, I want him to be highly esteemed for that. Simples!

At the moment, I respect him for the content of this particular message...which was true.

Nobody so far has been able to show evidence that he prophesied falsely. We can't punish a man or priest based on hearsay from people who don't like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:
So David was guilty in Psalm 26:1? Lol.

italo:

New International Version
Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory

Jesus Christ too was guilty abi? Lol

Sha don't let bias destroy your soul.

I believe I made my position clear without bias.

Thanks.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

This has nothing to do with my being Catholic or Hindu or even Atheist. As a Catholic, I'm even more worried about him than you are. I want to know the truth about him. One day, I might find myself attending mass with him...if he claims to have visions from God which are lies, I want to know so I don't take him serious. If he has transgressed the laws of the Church, I want to know so I can join those calling for his bishop to caution him.

You said you read that Mbaka said Nnamani would not be governor for 2nd term from "Un Newspaper."

I have never heard of that Paper. Is in an Enugu-based paper...or is it based in your bedroom?
sorry I mean the sun
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

I believe I made my position clear without bias.

Thanks.

That David and Jesus were guilty...since they were vindicated and according to you, "only the guilty can be vindicated."

If the above is your honest opinion, and not a result of hypocritical bias, then you're at best, deluded, and at worst, a blasphemer.

David and Jesus were innocent, hence vindicated.

By the way, your spiritual father, Kumuyi prophesied that the election would be free and fair.

Was the election free and fair? See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs&app=desktop
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jnrbayano(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Good observation about Italo but I'm not surprised at all.

I spotted the guy eons back and have followed him since the time of Jesus's birth in bethlehem. cheesy

Do same and you will learn so much.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Mee234:

sorry I mean the sun

Here's The Sun Newspaper which talks about Mbaka's 'war' on Nnamani and his other political controversies.

It never says Mbaka said Nnamani would not win a second term.

Is there another Sun Newspaper in Nigeria?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

I spotted the guy eons back and have followed him since the time of Jesus's birth in bethlehem. cheesy

You wan dey swell my head be that o.

Happy Easter Triduum!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

That David and Jesus were guilty...since they were vindicated and according to you, "only the guilty can be vindicated."

If the above is your honest opinion, and not a result of hypocritical bias, then you're at best, deluded, and at worst, a blasphemer.

You don't need to try to mix things up.

David and Jesus were innocent, yet culpable, hence vindicated.

I believe I made myself clear without bias.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:
Only a guilty person can be vindicated.

Congratulations to all Nigerians.

adsonstone:

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by rafcrown(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
GREAT RESPECT FOR THIS REAL MAN OF GOD.NOT THE JET PASTORS.SHAME ON SOME SO CALLED MEN OF GOD WHO CANT SEE CLEARLY/say The Truth.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

David, a saint, yet sinner, hence vindicated.
Jesus, a saint, yet identified with sinners, hence vindicated.
The Corinthian Church, saints, yet sinners, hence justified.
David & Jesus, innocent, yet culpable, hence vindicated.

It's easy for a 12-year old to grab.

Sorry if that's too big for you to chew.

Perhaps, you should recheck the meaning of these simple words.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

By the way, your spiritual father, Kumuyi prophesied that the election would be free and fair.

Was the election free and fair? See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs&app=desktop

1. What do you mean by 'free and fair?'
2. Is that the video for the whole 2015 general elections?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

Only a guilty person can be vindicated.

adsonstone:

David, a saint, yet sinner, hence vindicated.
Jesus, a saint, yet identified with sinners, hence vindicated.
The Corinthian Church, saints, yet sinners, hence justified.
David & Jesus, innocent, yet culpable, hence vindicated.

It's easy for a 12-year old to grab.

Sorry if that's too big for you to chew.

Perhaps, you should recheck the meaning of these simple words.

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Adsonstone, you didn't say if Kumuyi's prediction that the election would be free and fair was true.

smiley
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

1. What do you mean by 'free and fair?'
2. Is that the video for the whole 2015 general elections?

Use Kumuyi's meaning of "free and fair." Was he right?

No. But it is just one of the evidences I have on the conduct of the elections.

Was the presidential election free and fair?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

Use Kumuyi's meaning of "free and fair." Was he right?

No. But it is just one of the evidences I have on the conduct of the elections.

Was the presidential election free and fair?
That should be answered by you.

You seem to know the meaning of 'free and fair' as used by Kumuyi...and that's you can give a definite answer.

What did he really mean?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

That should be answered by you.

You seem to know the meaning of 'free and fair' as used by Kumuyi...and that's you can give a definite answer.

What did he really mean?

Nevermind. When Mbaka spoke you were hounding me.

Now that Kumuyi said something that turned out false, you dunno the meaning of free and fair.

The Nigerian people have used their thumbs to show who is true and who is false.

So I leave you to your conscience...if you have one.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by jnrbayano(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:
You wan dey swell my head be that o.

Happy Easter Triduum!

Easter, climaxing.

Same to you bro
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

Lol @ since d time of Jesus's birth.
Sure will follow him now. I like pple who can make intellectually sound logical arguments.
@Italo. Seems u're Catholic. Have u heard of Dave Armstrong?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Lol @ since d time of Jesus's birth.
Sure will follow him now. I like pple who can make intellectually sound logical arguments.
@Italo. Seems u're Catholic. Have u heard of Dave Armstrong?

Yes, I'm Catholic.

I just read about Dave Armstrong after you mentioned him. I'm surprised I never heard of him even though I know many other prominent Catholic converts like him.

Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

Yes, I'm Catholic.

I just read about Dave Armstrong after you mentioned him. I'm surprised I never heard of him even though I know many other prominent Catholic converts like him.

Thanks for the compliments.
Uwc. To me, Dave Armstrong is d best catholic apologist online. The strength of his logical arguments is simply overwhelming. Its almost impossible to fault his logic. He uses the socratic method in his arguments. This is his blog: socrates58..com. Everything catholic is in there
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

Nevermind. When Mbaka spoke you were hounding me.

Now that Kumuyi lied, you dunno the meaning of free and fair.

The Nigerian people have used their thumbs to show who is true and who is false.

So I leave you to your conscience...if you have one.

Those were simple questions, yet you refused to answer.

Several elections have been tagged 'free and fair' despite reports of disruption in few areas.

The Nigerian 1993 Presidential election is one of such.

A 'free and fair' election does not necessarily mean a 'perfect' election.

Let me help you out.

.:

Free, Fair, and Regular

As with defining electoral and representative
systems, there are no precise definitions for
regular, free, and fair elections.
International human rights conventions have established a basic consensus, most importantly Article 21 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states that elections must be periodic, genuine, organized according to universal suffrage, and by secret ballot.

Regular or periodic means holding elections on a set schedule known to the electorate, either on a specified date (the first Tuesday of November every other year, as in the United States) or within a particular time frame (within five years of the previous election, as for Parliament in the United Kingdom), thereby guaranteeing citizens the opportunity to change their leaders and to support new policies.

Free and fair, or genuine, means that elections offer equal opportunities for all competing parties and candidates. Such
equality requires the ability of political parties and candidates to register for office without
unreasonable requirements, balanced access to the media for all candidates, the absence of
campaign finance abuse, and an independent
electoral process.

Universal suffrage means that there can be no
burdensome impediments to registering or voting for any citizen, with only such legitimate requirements as age or residence. The ideal is to have maximum participation in elections. To achieve this, some countries make voting a legal obligation. It should be noted that the principle of one person, one vote, is distinct from the principle of universal suffrage and applies more to political systems with direct representation. But both principles mean that no person's vote can be counted twice. A secret ballot means that no one—except for the voter—knows how each person has voted. If a voter's choice is observable
to others, voters may be subject to intimidation and reprisals by the party in power or by a party seeking power. Elections would then have no integrity.

For democracy to work, everyone must agree to accept the results of freely held elections. The people and parties who have lost power, or those who failed to gain it, must be willing to accept defeat. If the loser refuses to accept the winner, the election's legitimacy is diminished and the political system may be marked by conflict and instability. A key test for a democracy is the successful and peaceful transfer of power from one party to another. Indeed, this is a continuous test for any democracy, even established ones, as the United States witnessed during the 2000
presidential elections.

www.democracyweb.org/elections/principles.php

If the 2015 electoral process conform with the above, Kumuyi is vindicated.

I also noticed how you cunningly ignored the part Kumuyi said that the results will be widely accepted and the votes of Nigerians will count, only attacking a part you're judging by your own definition.

However, you have only tagged it in your mind as 'prophecy,' his speech did not.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

Why are u confusing urself? How can only a guilty person be vindicated? What dictionary do u use?

Secondly, how can someone be innocent, yet culpable? Una can tire person o

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Why are u confusing urself? How can only a guilty person be vindicated? What dictionary do u use?

Secondly, how can someone be innocent, yet culpable? Una can tire person o

First, understand that being guilty does not necessarily constitute direct wrongdoing.
A guilty person may be merely culpable.

An eyewitness to a robbery who is scared to disclose the robbers he saw is innocent, yet culpable.

How can someone be a sinner, yet saint?
Explain.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
adsonstone:

Those were simple questions, yet you refused to answer.

Several elections have been tagged 'free and fair' despite reports of disruption in few areas.

The Nigerian 1993 Presidential election is one of such.

A 'free and fair' election does not necessarily mean a 'perfect' election.

Let me help you out.

www.democracyweb.org/elections/principles.php

If the 2015 electoral process conform with the above, Kumuyi is vindicated.

I also noticed how you cunningly ignored the part Kumuyi said that the results will be widely accepted and the votes of Nigerians will count, only attacking a part you're judging by your own definition.

However, you have only tagged it in your mind as 'prophecy,' his speech did not.

Let me help you.

An election in which many INEC State Collation Officers reported rampant hijacking of ballot boxes, card readers, ballot papers, result sheets, and even election officials, substitution of INEC Officials, over-voting...

...Gov Rochas was filmed confronting the Army for locking away eligible voters in his home town, Gov Oshiomhole was seen on TV saying the Army prevented INEC Officers from going to their posts. Gov Amaechi is seen on TV reporting missing result sheets at his PU. Hundreds of thousands couldn't get their PVCs because INEC Staff connived with party agents to steal them.

The definition of the above, according to you and Kumuyi is "Free and fair."

What then is an election that is not free and fair? Perhaps until a nuclear bomb is dropped on the voters.

I leave you to your conscience, if you have one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.