Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. (48828 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by kretiv: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
jmoore:
He said something about Chimaraoke Nnamani that never came to pass. He said that he will not his second term but he did.

Gamble is the word.

I can see dat you are the escape goat who is being prepared to carry the punishment ment for nnamani. Better get ready well well because father mbaka has no time for you. Its the Battle between you and the Holy spirit who speaks through fr. Mbaka. I pity you because you will just perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by goddystone300: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

So if the Holy Spirit told him to say those things as he said, he should disobey the Holy Spirit and obey you so that he can be like A debate, the role model YOU appointed for him?

Like I said...Mbaka like every Nigeria has the right to express political views. Not to talk of a when he clams "it's from the Holy sprit" which am not dragging or attempting to ague over.

He makes statement with obvious intention to heat up the polite and draw attention to himself.

I made those comments "Ministers Must Never Play Partisan Politics " I still stand my it. Don't forget he has faithfuls (members) that are on both sides of the divide.
Ministers Must Play The Role of Fathers. Weather APC or PDP etc...
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by umulobi: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
jmoore:

Story!!

My focus is on the governorship. Mbaka said Chimaraoke will not win the second term. Did he win the second term? Yes, he did.

Stop quoting the bible carelessly.
Chimaraoke didn't win but rigged himself through.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Fallacy!

Please check the meaning of "vindicate" in an English dictionary.

Congrats!

vin·di·cate
\ˈvin-də-ˌkāt\
verb
1 : to show that (someone) should not be
blamed for a crime, mistake, etc. : to show
that (someone) is not guilty

2 : to show that (someone or something that
has been criticized or doubted) is correct,
true, or reasonable

Full Definition
vin·di·cat·ed vin·di·cat·ing
transitive verb
3. obsolete : to set free : deliver : avenge
a : to free from allegation or blame
b (1) : confirm, substantiate (2) : to
provide justification or defense for : justify
c : to protect from attack or encroachment : defend : to maintain a right to

So?

What does guilt/guilty mean?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Eljay24(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigv:
No he hasn't. He had no moral justification to have interfered with politics.

He might seem He's been vindicated. But that wasn't the way the late Arc. Bishop would have gone about the issues.

Politics and Religion is like oil and water. Just like Jega told Orubebe "You are a former Minister of the Federal republic, you should be careful about the things you say...." This goes to all the "Ministers of God". if God didn't send you on an errand, do not send yourself.

P.S: My boo is always embarrassing me in public, can I call her orubaebae? tongue

Just buy her Jeqaquin 1 morning 1 night she'd be ok

grin

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
goddystone300:

Like I said...Mbaka like every Nigeria has the right to express political views. Not to talk of a when he clams "it's from the Holy sprit" which am not dragging or attempting to ague over.

He makes statement with obvious intention to heat up the polite and draw attention to himself.

I made those comments "Ministers Must Never Play Partisan Politics " I still stand my it. Don't forget he has faithfuls (members) that are on both sides of the divide.
Ministers Must Play The Role of Fathers. Weather APC or PDP etc...

I think I agree with the bold to a large extent.

I know too well that a man can have gifts or visions from God and relay it the wrong way.

I think you have a sound mind, Sir.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by bigv(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks bro. How many times daily?

Eljay24:

Just buy her Jeqaquin 1 morning 1 night she'd be ok

grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

Please provide proof of the bold.

"I’m not saying that Goodluck is a bad man. He is a good man. But he cannot lead Nigeria."--Fr Mbaka

The video is on Youtube. No time to get the link.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
adsonstone:

vin·di·cate
\ˈvin-də-ˌkāt\
verb
1 : to show that (someone) should not be
blamed for a crime, mistake, etc. : to show
that (someone) is not guilty

2 : to show that (someone or something that
has been criticized or doubted) is correct,
true, or reasonable

Full Definition
vin·di·cat·ed vin·di·cat·ing
transitive verb
3. obsolete : to set free : deliver : avenge
a : to free from allegation or blame
b (1) : confirm, substantiate (2) : to
provide justification or defense for : justify
c : to protect from attack or encroachment : defend : to maintain a right to

So?

What does guilt/guilty mean?

The bold is telling you that to vindicate is "to show that someone is not guilty", yet you are saying "only the guilty can be vindicated."

Are you deliberately refusing to outgrow this attitude...or you genuinely cannot understand such a simple thing?

Psalm 26:1. Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered.

Now tell me David was guilty in the verse above...
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Marsh104(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
the election was rigged and those that rigged it confessed. mbaka said that he will remove his sultan If chimaroke wins without rigging.
jmoore:

Story!!

My focus is on the governorship. Mbaka said Chimaraoke will not win the second term. Did he win the second term? Yes, he did.

Stop quoting the bible carelessly.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
striktlymi:

The video is on Youtube. No time to get the link.

How I wish you could give me proof. Not that it's a must though.

I'm just not ready to spend energy discussing an allegation, of which the only available proof is another allegation that "the video is on youtube."

I can also say GEJ has persecuted his enemies ferociously...and the video is on youtube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Marsh104:
the election was rigged and those that rigged it confessed. mbaka said that he will remove his sultan If chimaroke wins without rigging.

Now this is interesting. This is why I have been asking for proof of Mbaka saying it.

I want to see his exact words.

But nobody can provide proof.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by adsonstone: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

The bold is telling you that to vindicate is "to show that someone is not guilty", yet you are saying "only the guilty can be vindicated."

Are you deliberately refusing to outgrow these attitude...or you genuinely cannot understand such a simple thing?

The bold equally tells me that to vindicate is "to show that (someone) should not
be blamed for a crime, mistake, etc.
"

Besides, guilty does not only mean 'being responsible for a wrongdoing,' it also means 'culpable' or 'deserving blame for an error.'
www.thefreedictionary.com/guilty

What I said isn't out of place.
Perhaps, you need to adjust your attitude towards issues like this.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
adsonstone:

The bold equally tells me that to vindicate is "to show that (someone) should not
"

Besides, guilty does not only mean 'being responsible for a wrongdoing,' it also means 'culpable' or 'deserving blame for an error.'

So David was guilty in Psalm 26:1? Lol.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by tizz04(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

The moment GEJ surrounded himself with these businessmen in the mold of pastors/prophets, he rubber-stamped his failure as well.
I'd rada go 4 a herbalist
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by eCollynzo: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
adsonstone:

"

New International Version
Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory

Jesus Christ too was guilty abi? Lol

Sha don't let bias destroy your soul.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by eCollynzo: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
umulobi:
Chimaraoke didn't win but rigged himself through.
So rigging can stop the will of God? If GEJ had won despite his prophecy prediction, you would have said the same thing.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Alexander001(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
His message on Jan 1st, 2015 (three months ago).

grin
italo:
His message on Jan 1st, 2015 (three months ago).

Last time, the First Lady came here. We are not
partisan; we welcomed her. We did a spiritual
drama here. Lifted four birds to fly up, the main
one that should fly up refused to go. I did
everything possible and that one is the healthiest
of them all but refused to fly and the spirit of God
said, don’t disturb him.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

www.ebeano.org/interviews/Dont_Lose_Sleep_Over_Nwobodo.html(2002)
Mbaka: a "Political" Priest (2002)
www.allafrica.com/stories/200204150763.html

www.gamji.com/article1000/NEWS1241.htm
www.allafrica.com/stories/200203190611.html

In all your four links I can't find any time where Fr Mbaka engaged in political gamble, as you claim.

Please point it out by pasting the text and the link. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
So rigging can stop the will of God? If GEJ had won despite his prophecy prediction, you would have said the same thing.

He claimed that Fr Mbaka said Nnamani wouldn't win without rigging...and that some people confessed to the rigging. if that is true, then Fr Mbaka was right.

That's why I want proof of him saying Nnamani wouldn't win. So we can see his exact words and check if they came to pass.

Do you have proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by eCollynzo: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

In all your four links I can't find any time where Fr Mbaka engaged in political gamble, as you claim.

Please point it out by pasting the text and the link. Thanks.
This was in 2002, online media wasn't so developed then, but we know that Mbaka said Chimaroke will not return. What opposition did you think the interviewer was asking Nnamani about here?
What about the opposition from Reverend
Father Ejike Mbaka's Adoration Ministry in the
state?

www.ebeano.org/interviews/Dont_Lose_Sleep_Over_Nwobodo.html

"The Catholics here in Enugu support the PDP. We have about 75% of votes here being the single largest Christian denomination in Enugu . The large percentage is not guaranteed in the future if thePDP continues to support this man (governor)
This was before he finally declared that the man will lose
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

This was in 2002, online media wasn't so developed then, but we know that Mbaka said Chimaroke will not return. What opposition did you think the interviewer was asking Nnamani about here?
state?

If online media wasn't developed, where did you get the info from?

Hearsay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Samirana360:

Likewise all d apc faithfuls (abt 15m supporters); they've all predicted and prophesied well::::100%
so will u now take out your frustration on them for being right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Samirana360(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rose2014:
so will u now take out your frustration on them for being right? cheesy
No sir....coz am one of them
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by eCollynzo: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

If online media wasn't developed, where did you get the info from?

Hearsay?
So online media was the only source of information in 2002? Besides check my post properly. What opposition were they talking about? Also read the response of the governor.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

state?

"The Catholics here in Enugu support the PDP. We have about 75% of votes here being the single largest Christian denomination in Enugu . The large percentage is not guaranteed in the future if thePDP continues to support this man (governor)
This was before he finally declared that the man will lose

You got this news from the Internet. Where did you hear that he said Nnamani would lose?

Be honest...it was hearsay, wasn't it?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

So online media was the only source of information in 2002? Besides check my post properly. What opposition were they talking about? Also read the response of the governor.

So where did you hear it?

NTA news?
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by italo: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

I have read the whole article twice. Nowhere did Mbaka say Nnamani would lose.

My dear, my mind is open. For now, there is no evidence that he said so.
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by juliboh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
I tank God for exonerating him!
Re: Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. by Rose2014: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Samirana360:

No sir....coz am one of them
Ok ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.