Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (64777 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / MEND Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by AJOT99(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
philips70:

Ok, you were gearing for a war you or any of your family member will never partake in. Shame on you.

What's he saying? Mtchew......

I don't have time for pple like u.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by emmyojiah(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP WILL LOSE, BUT APC WILL FAIL, Hmmm, u won't understand these parable
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by agabaI23(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is true

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by vonn(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
With my name and comment in this thread, I'm a part of NL history!!!!! grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by arimahoseloka(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
they said he is an illiterate.
they said he has no certificate
they said he is too old
they said he is sick
they made all manner of documentaries against him
they made all manner of newspaper adverts against him

PDP shame shame shame shame shame shame shame. shame unto u. Nigeria is finally free from the shackles of PDP.
God has delivered us from the virus called PDP. sai Buhari sai Buhari said Buhari. all PDP supporters go and die!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by iphanyiuma(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is for all of you who swore with your life to die if GMB becomes president...well guess what coffin is now on promo and bag of rice will be cheaper...so get ready to die while I get ready to chop your burial food gringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by darediamond(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Then Thieeffnubu, Obasanjo and co are in soup too if Buhari should try what you said.

irunoobo:
HE SHOULD PACK HIS BAGS AND SHOES AND GET READY TO LEAVE ASO ROCK

BUHARI CAN NOW JAIL CORRUPT CRIMINALS
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by kindnyce(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE WINNING AND WINNING
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by edorhe14(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wow!!! This is happening in my life time an incumbent president beaten in Naija. My God!!!
I must give it to the soon to be ex President he gave INEC the free hand even though it Went against him in the end.
Sir the South- south is proud of you but its time for change
Pdp don too thief money.
#GodblessNigeria
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Danchiks(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's the "spirit" the spirit of "sportsmanship" weldone the outgoing President.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by shiffi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg where mama peace dey....abi pej
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by mubaarraq(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice one... I would love to see them hug
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Saraben(f): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can still feel the wind of change..
sai baba
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Huskut(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apc 20- 16Pdp \=D/ wen GMB dey campaign PDP dey find in waec certificate smileynow una don c d result :p#change! Saving d best 4 last winkborno! 2hrs :-w
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

The positive thing now is that he has shoes.

The bad news for him is that we will chase the goats that ate our yam.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
At last,it is over. The bitter struggle and months of vicious political games and intrigues. Nigerians have spoken and chosen whom they want to be their leader,in the spirit of unity and progress this decision by majority of nigerians must prevail above any selfish political interest. We must know that there is no APC NIGERIA or PDP NIGERIA, all we have is one nigeria,let's put the bitter battle behind us and let all of us work together to lift this great nation to greater heights. Long live Mr President. Long live Mr President elect. Long live Nigeria .
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
BOMBSHELL!
LOL, and the TANoids be like:

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Huskut(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apc 20- 16Pdp \=D/ wen GMB dey campaign PDP dey find in waec certificate smileynow una don c d result :p#change! Sai baba
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by kwencypresh(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
All those TANoid would be in ghost mode now...Thank God for not letting we the BUHARIANS down

i hope say dem nor go rigg d election

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by datribune: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
d masses hav decided dat stealing is corruption. Unfortunately 4 d man who didn't giv a damn, it's no longer about APC or PDP, it's about us, d masses. SAI BUHARI. SAI NIGERIA

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
President-elect Mohammed Buhari- the commencement of a new era.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by superstar3: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
julioralph:
I hope he congratulates fr Mbaka as well, for being the only Man of God who told him the truth!!!
Pls check the story of king Ahab, king Jehoshaphat and prophet Micaiah.
1st Book of kings chapt 22

Yes ooo. No politician have ever survive having a feud with Fr Mbaka. Jona should hv asked Ohakim how far.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

HE IS GONNA START WITH TINUBU ABI?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
Is not always all about money Sukkot
he had the power. he has the money. let him go and rest. he is dismissed. this nigga was eating 10 billion naira food a year. abeg nothing to pity here grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Digriz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
julioralph:
I hope he congratulates fr Mbaka as well, for being the only Man of God who told him the truth!!!
My respect to the only true my of God who stood by his words wtout fear or favour,. He is a true prophet indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Christafarian(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guess our new president's first project-
EXPANSION OF OUR PRISONS' CAPACITY.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Moheat(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Basic:
To GEJ:
Whatever will be will be. No amount of billions spent and hateful campaigns and propaganda can change what will be.

To GEJ's supporters:
Things happen sometimes against our wish. Eventually, you'll be ruled for at least 4 years by the same man you've called a bigot, terrorist, boko haram commander, cattle rearer, illiterate, etc. It could be a bitter pill to swallow but you just have to live with that...

Yeah! just the same way the clueless one ruled you for 6 solide years. Have it at the back of your mind that respect beget respect. Whoever emerged as the winner its still a win-win situation for common men like us.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Digriz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
julioralph:
My respect to the only true my of God who stood by his words wtout fear or favour,. He is a true prophet indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by treasuremi1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
The number of people on nairaland threads since Saturday has been quite alarming. This remains the largest Nigeria social media. I'm quite impressed.
Congrats to the people's general
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am an apc guy...I feel Jonathan should applauded for congratulating buhari
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Moheat(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Basic:
To GEJ:
Whatever will be will be. No amount of billions spent and hateful campaigns and propaganda can change what will be.

To GEJ's supporters:
Things happen sometimes against our wish. Eventually, you'll be ruled for at least 4 years by the same man you've called a bigot, terrorist, boko haram commander, cattle rearer, illiterate, etc. It could be a bitter pill to swallow but you just have to live with that...

Yeah! just the same way the clueless one ruled you for 6 solid years. Have it at the back of your mind that respect beget respect. Whoever emerged as the winner its still a win-win situation for common men like us.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by lorelife(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm. Its only when Goodluck leaves d seat, that Nigerians will notice how good & better leader he has been. God is jst showing us somthing. When a man prefers to walk in d permisive will of God, rather than His perfect will, its always a fatal end. My Nigeria, God heal our land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.