Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (64783 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / MEND Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by bbjummy: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes oh! Goodluck I luv that. That is the spirit. God bless you as you March forward.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by doninno(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ur sense dey ur bombom, u tink say him b like dat , nd wo tell u say grand reception await him person wey mo do anytin 4 dem nd flog dem go flog am
korel9:
See humility undecided

If it had been the other way round, the cattle rearer (GMB) would have pushed his goats on the streets to start killing innocent citizens angry

You still remain a pacesetter even in defeat.

A grand reception awaits you in Otueke our humble president. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by rollexsmith: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
So much change has been widely talked about and promised but one of the greatest change in our nations history has just been delivered and I would like to salute Mr president GEJ for been a huge contributor to this achievement. He would forever be remembered in our history. Congratulations Gen Buhari.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
dorothy111:
CNN claims GEJ send his regards
SAYS Buhari's party!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MoneyGreen(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wow! I can't believe this. So change is truly here? Wow again! Nigeria will be great again! We ah gon fly again!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by UjSizzle(f): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Proud of him smiley
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by link2jude(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
I said it before...
Revd Fr. Mbaka said the Truth though it was very bitter then, but thank God it has now turn out to be as sweet as Honey.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by LAX89(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:
HE SHOULD PACK HIS BAGS AND SHOES AND GET READY TO LEAVE ASO ROCK

BUHARI CAN NOW JAIL CORRUPT CRIMINALS

Don't hold your breath on that. Tinubu and Saraki are the worst criminals in Nigeria. Go and read OBJ's book!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MrPresident1: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
change. sai buhari the incorruptible

A mere human being is incorruptible? grin

*sighs* smh

Is Buhari Christ?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Caracta(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
UjSizzle:
Proud of him smiley

tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by globalresource: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations my president-elect
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

A mere human being is incorruptible? grin

*sighs* smh

Is Buhari Christ?
yes buhari is christ. christ is a greek word that means ANOINTED. yes buhari is anointed to rule nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by omenka(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
In all honesty, this is a massive plus for the president. Thank you mr President.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by tony9k: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
One of the greatest attributes of Goodluck Jonathan is his impressive performance in electoral reform and rule of law. We all remember how PDP won virtually all the elections during Obj's tenure Sonc 2011 the opposition parties have won many governorship elections. I am sure some APC regimes in Jonathan's position would not have allowed free and fair elections. The sweeping of LG Council elections in mst states by the incumbent state government s a pointer to the brass partisanship. We should not forget that he Lagos APC regime did all I odu to prevent the PDP winner in Eti OSA LG from assuming office.

Jonathan has done Hsbc bit and it s left fr properity to apprase him. I don't think he is as poor as being portrayed. The presenti political structure s flawed nd the thrust should be to restructure same from the grassroots - make it less expensive, empower institutions and NOT individuals and reduce corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by EreluY(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED IF BUHARI DOESN'T TRY AND JAIL PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS FROM 1999-DATE. ON TOP OF THE LIST SHOULD BE THE LIKES OF DIMEJI BANKOLE.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by HopeAlive14(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
No Victor, No Vanquished!

For one to successfully govern this nation, he needs the support of all; not people who will throw spanners on his wheel of progress.

I hope this support is given to the incoming President.

If true, then President Jonathan is magnanimous in defeat and is highly commended for putting the interest of the nation first above his personal interest.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by kindredspirit(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan. You were by no means our worst president. Warts and all, you were even one of our better presidents. Nigeria,under this present structure is hard to rule. I was rooting for your re-election so you could see through the National conference recommendation as regard true federalism, resource control etc. Resident in the presidency is a force that brings out the beast in even the best of men. You didn't allow this force to overwhelm and transmute you into a tyrant. Nigeria saw you as weak and demanded to be ruled by a man who is masking his true nature. When this force takes hold of the in-coming occupant of that office, Nigeria will look back at your presidency with longing and nostalgia in 3years time. You have done your best. You are a true gentleman. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by adoyi81: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wow, I so so relief to hear that, bearing in mind the comments of some autocrats, who were liken you to gbagba of ivory coast.
You are a special kind of politician, never have I seen one like you.
Well done my President.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sexykaffy: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rapmaestro:
Lie... Bia stop that o... Jona called to ask how many years him go use for jail
can't stop laughing
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by netmillionaires(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
cycline404:
GEJ Please next time!
Avoid
Too much $$$$ sharing....
Bad Advicers FFK,Okupe and all
Fayose made Buhari more popular with all his adverts
PDP underestimate the power of social media
Shame on all those fake pastors!!!
I hope they can replace that so called CAN president!!!
PEJ took over

What happened to all those endorsements?? Shai, PEOPLE can DECEIVE PEOPLE o

Above all BABA never give up!!!
there is no next time for GEJ na. I am not hating on anybody o. But to say the truth, GEJ is dead politically. Nigerians don't forget so easily. GEJ can't win a presidential election again in the next 50 years. He can go for senate where people from his region will vote for him. Even PDP won't consider him a worthy candidate. They will rather present Rochas. The holy thing that may make Nigerians think of him again is if the next few presidents Bleep up. Then they will start wishing they hadn't vote him out.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by UjSizzle(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caracta:

tongue
Woman what are you, a lap dog? Stick your tongue in your mouth and stop drooling all over the place angry

grin Been a while. Hope you're good kiss
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
yes buhari is christ. christ is a greek word that means ANOINTED. yes buhari is anointed to rule nigeria. grin grin

Buhari is Christ? smh

I will quote you so you see how wrong you are when the time comes. This is for posterity

For the records, Buhari is not Christ. Buhari is a beast of the field
grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by EreluY(f): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
kindredspirit:
Goodluck Jonathan. You were by no means our worst president. Warts and all, you were even one of our better presidents. Nigeria,under this present structure is hard to rule. I was rooting for your re-election so you could see through the National conference recommendation as regard true federalism, resource control etc. Resident in the presidency is a force that brings out the beast in even the best of men. You didn't allow this force to overwhelm and transmute you into a tyrant. Nigeria saw you as weak and demanded to be ruled by a man who is masking his true nature. When this force takes hold of the in-coming occupant of that office, Nigeria will look back at your presidency with longing and nostalgia in 3years time. You have done your best. You are a true gentleman. It is well with you.

[size=16pt]CLUELESS ANALYSIS OF THE MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT, EVER, IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Buhari is Christ? smh

I will quote you so you see how wrong you are when the time comes. This is for posterity

For the records, Buhari is not Christ. Buhari is a beast of the field
grin
dont get caught up in the semantics of words. christ just means ANOINTED cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by patpeypey: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

He should please start from his house oooh! Cos that's the first thing PDP supporters would point at! We really want change! Not superficial but real change!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by titanic1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
we done win election Godwin

sai buhari sai baba so hapi
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by maxit2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:

That might include your sugar daddy....
Maybe you should take that back.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MrPresident1: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
dont get caught up in the semantics of words. christ just means ANOINTED cheesy cheesy

Christ is world leadership and rulership. Anointed men operating in the Spirit and Power of THE MOST HIGH YAH.

These men are all Israel, the firstfruits from the dead
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by franklyspeaking: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
bettercreature:
It has been reported that President Goodluck Jonathan has called his major challenger and the likely-winner of the 2015 presidential election, Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC to congratulate him.

According to a source, the president spoke with Muhammadu Buhari on the phone and will address the country after rounding off his meeting with his cabinet.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-congratulates-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Donykua: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigt2:
Nice one from the ex president with a big heart

Losers
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Though a critic of gej, I respect gej more and history would remember him as one of the very few Incumbent African president to have admitted defeat by an opposition. He'll be a great stateman just like Abdulsalam and obj. I see gej becoming a UN ambassador in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.