Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (64784 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / MEND Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Athanatos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
Wohoho! Nigerians are celebrating, PDP is sinking, results are trickling, INEC is announcing, APC is smiling, change is looming, youths are tweeting, facebookers are posting, whatsappers are broadcasting, south- south is rigging, international community is watching, orubebe is raking, obasanjo is warning, Yorubas are progressing, the North is jubilating, igbos are regretting, jonathan is parking, boko haram is relocating, Sure-p is closing, Tan is folding, fani Kayode is purging, Muazu is watching, Asari dokubo is wailing, oritsejafor is crying, patience jonathan is speaking and I am posting. Readers start sharing and liking!!!

SAI BABA
SAI APC
SAI NIGERIA
Igbos can never start regretting because they voted someone of their choice. This is democracy,as such we should be free to vote whoever we please. Congratultions to GMB by the way.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by okuwehcris: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:
HE SHOULD PACK HIS BAGS AND SHOES AND GET READY TO LEAVE ASO ROCK

BUHARI CAN NOW JAIL CORRUPT CRIMINALS

Imagine what a female folks like u is saying, do u no what politics is all about? Imagine him say not accepting defit what would u have said. U had better learn how to contribute ur view in a nice n better way. Election is almost over so we shld return back our sword n move forward

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by tbaby534(f): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
cycline404:
GEJ Please next time!
Avoid
Too much $$$$ sharing....
Bad Advicers FFK,Okupe and all
Fayose made Buhari more popular with all his adverts
PDP underestimate the power of social media
Shame on all those fake pastors!!!
I hope they can replace that so called CAN president!!!
PEJ took over

What happened to all those endorsements?? Shai, PEOPLE can DECEIVE PEOPLE o

Above all BABA never give up!!!

You are sick, how did d result involve CAN president? Or did u hear that CAN president ask people not to vote buhari?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by ldpele(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks GEJ for organising a credible election

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
korel9:
See humility undecided

If it had been the other way round, the cattle rearer (GMB) would have pushed his goats on the streets to start killing innocent citizens angry

You still remain a pacesetter even in defeat.

A grand reception awaits you in Otueke our humble president. grin

Hehe ShoroNiyen?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by bolajiboi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Captain this is ur purser for d flight. All doors armed and cross check and cabin is secure for take off and Landing

quote author=efilefun post=32211245]Congrats and welcome to APC flight 001. taking off from daura to aso rock. Take off time is 10am. cruising at 3.2million votes above PDP levels.estimated time is 1100 hours.
We shall be flying over Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Niger, Benue, yobe, bauchi, gombe,Adamawa, borno, kano kaduna and lagos state.
We will however experience some turbulence over taraba,Ebonyi, Bayelsa, cross rivers, and much heavier turbulence over Delta and rivers states.
Just fasten your seat belts and be assured that your pilot has many years of flying experience dating back to 2003.just as d Co pilot is super experienced and sound to back up in case of any eventuality.
This is a d flight you have waited so many years to take.
CONGRATULATIONS
Proudly NIGERIAN grin grin grin

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI[/quote]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by korel9: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
solihu:

Anuofia!
Are you blind to how the cattle rearer scuttled the devilish plans of your role model (kaikai drinker)?

Well that as well is a defect resulting from intense consumption of fermented cassava.

Dan kutumar uba kawai! Jaki!

Ubanka ne jakin
Shege dan durun uwa

U are among the egoats that I'm talking about

Dan matsiaci kawai

Kaa ci uwarka online
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christ is world leadership and rulership. Anointed men operating in the Spirit and Power of THE MOST HIGH YAH.

These men are all Israel, the firstfruits from the dead

Dictionary
anoint
verb \ə-ˈnȯint\
: to put oil on (someone) as part of a religious ceremony

: to officially or formally choose (someone) to do or to be something
<<< TO CHOOSE SOMEONE OFFICIALLY MEANS TO ANOINT WHICH TO ANOINT MEANS CHRIST. YES BUHARI IS CHRIST wink
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by feedthenation(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I guess Jonathan became a president for such a time as this - assist in making our democracy more stable, one good thing he will be remembered for as an elder stateman...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by jmaine: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Maple:
Though a critic of gej, I respect gej more and history would remember him as one of the very few Incumbent African president to have admitted defeat by an opposition. He'll be a great stateman just like Abdulsalam and obj. I see gej becoming a UN ambassador in the future.

Spot on bro . . . . . .
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by tosingcfr(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like his person, he's just humility personified
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by xbernardx(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=60pt]somboday say GMB[/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
If this is true, i think Jonathan should be celebrated and will enter into the book as a great man, a man of honor and of integrity . . .I salute you, President Jonathan, God bless you
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Horus(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MrPresident1: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:

Dictionary
anoint
verb \ə-ˈnȯint\

<<< TO CHOOSE SOMEONE OFFICIALLY MEANS TO ANOINT WHICH TO ANOINT MEANS CHRIST. YES BUHARI IS CHRIST wink

Nigerians have anointed Buhari as their leader, and it is according as how YAH wants it. Nigerian's choice of Buhari is subconscious affirmation of need for stricter judgment.

Yah's anointed that will rule the nations with a rod of iron is not Buhari.

Buhari is not Yah's Christ.

Nigerians will smell pepper!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
For the record. I, maasoap of nairaland served as APC agent at unit 8, ward 12, Osogbo LG, Osun State during a presidential election that made retired major general Muhammad Buhari president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on March 28, 2015. I was part of the change movement. Signed maasoap.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sulmeza(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one mr.president...u're a real democratic leader...if ntn else.....

Dis is d best election we've had..so far...kudos to gej....kudos to. d incomin prez..Gen. buhari...kudos to inec and d nigerian citizens at large.....
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by kindredspirit(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
EreluY:
I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED IF BUHARI DOESN'T TRY AND JAIL PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS FROM 1999-DATE. ON TOP OF THE LIST SHOULD BE THE LIKES OF DIMEJI BANKOLE.

Lmao. You expect Buhari to go on a jailing spree of politicians including erstwhile PDP men some of whom are now backers and financiers of his election ? You're really hilarious.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by gboyetade: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by 49cents(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:
HE SHOULD PACK HIS BAGS AND SHOES AND GET READY TO LEAVE ASO ROCK

BUHARI CAN NOW JAIL CORRUPT CRIMINALS

including obasanjo and tinubu...yes i agree with you
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
kindredspirit:

Lmao. You expect Buhari to go on a jailing spree of politicians including erstwhile PDP men some of whom are now backers and financiers of his election ? You're really hilarious.
Bro... lol..
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Nigerians have anointed Buhari as their leader, and it is according as how YAH wants it. Nigerian's choice of Buhari is subconscious affirmation of need for stricter judgment.

Yah's anointed that will rule the nations with a rod of iron is not Buhari.

Buhari is not Yah's Christ.

Nigerians will smell pepper!

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning " anointed "wink <<<< CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED

Dictionary
anoint
verb \ə-ˈnȯint\

<<< ANOINT MEANS TO OFFICIALLY CHOOSE SOMEONE

YES BUHARI IS CHRIST. HE IS THE ANOINTED. HE IS NOT THE CHRIST BUT HE IS A CHRIST

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Redman44(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
As long as President Muhammadu Buhari is not selective in his prosecution of corrupt politicians, I will keep quiet. As long as men like IBB, Atiku Abubakar and the Abacha family are not prosecuted for being corrupt and stealing public money, while ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Ayo Fayose etc are being hounded for being corrupt, then I will start talking. NO SELECTIVE JAILING OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS . Cheers.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by pek(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
malater:
Mumu people. 25% is what buhari needs before he will be decleared the winner. So far GEJ is the one having such although buhari is leading in number. So open your eyes.
young man, there was no need to be rude. The name calling was unnecessary. For your information, Buhari has met that 25% stuff. Also, that info is false GEJ hasn't called Buhari.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by MrPresident1: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed"wink <<<< CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED

Dictionary
anoint
verb \ə-ˈnȯint\

<<< ANOINT MEANS TO OFFICIALLY CHOOSE SOMEONE

YES BUHARI IS CHRIST. HE IS THE ANOINTED. HE IS NOT THE CHRIST BUT HE IS A CHRIST

Is he one of the ones ordained to rule the world with a rod of Iron? NO.
The whole illuminated world reads the times by the happenings in Nigeria. Zion will be redeemed in judgment says Isaiah.

The daughter passes the message across that she is ready.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by GentleFrank(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the winner !!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Redman44:
As long as President Muhammadu Buhari is not selective in his prosecution of corrupt politicians, I will keep quiet. As long as men like IBB, Atiku Abubakar and the Abacha family are not prosecuted for being corrupt and stealing public money, while ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Ayo Fayose etc are being hounded for being corrupt, then I will start talking. NO SELECTIVE JAILING OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS . Cheers.
He wont dare to... And buhari isnt going for any corrupt politician..cos he has skeletons in his cupboard.. if he dares arrest any corrupt politician..he will b exposed...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by sukkot: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Is he one of the ones ordained to rule the world with a rod of Iron? NO.
The whole illuminated world reads the times by the happenings in Nigeria. Zion will be redeemed in judgment says Isaiah.

The daughter passes the message across that she is ready.
bros, christ is just a word that religious people seem to deify. it is like God. God simply means power. satan simply means deceiver. devil simply means deceiver. these are words that can be used in any non religious context if you so choose but people fear any word they see in the bible and they deify the word.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by ibangs(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
A true democrat indeed. Nigeria would always remember you for making history today. I hope other politician take a queue. Kudos!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awwww, that is so sweet of GEJ....I hope it is real and from the heart...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by oluks05: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now I know President Goodluck Jonathan means well for this country. I didn't support him but today I salute him.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr by BizBloke(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigt2:
Nice one from the ex president with a big heart

!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.