Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch (20858 Views)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by floflo12: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:
Nigerians will regret voting apc

please think before you post
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by hardbody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
akpanikpe:

park well

If you werent a dummy you will know GEJ could have deliberately heat up d polity and there is nothing you as an inconsequential Arrow could have done about it. So shut up and listen when mature men are speaking

Akpanikpe....i did not think you could reason this way. And u are my guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by bobcharly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gen Okechukwu Olatunde Buhari wins it!
Nigeria win
Democracy win
Nigerians win
finally, Na God Win o!!!
Majority of good people of naija have spoken through
their votes...
let's embrace this Change in peace...
..sekem sekem sekem.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
mumu APC supporter I pity una
tongue
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Waspy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
who con mumu now....who you pity now. Its not too late for you to CHANGE baby girl
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN
IS BUHARI THE RIGHT MAN

are nigerians thinking at all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Pa22(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope everyone learns a thing or two about the elections. Rants by supporters on social media without having PVC and voting will never win elections. Heed warning when people raise eye brows. When you push people to the wall they ain't got nowhere 2 go than 2 hit back at you. Surround your person with people of tested integrity! Big kudos 2 President Jonathan 4 making democracy work in Nigeria and congrats to the president-elect for his resilience and doggedness! I hope he really effect the much publicised CHANGE while consolidating on background TRANSFORMATION, including the freedom that led 2 this victory. Congratulations Nigeria! This ain't just CHANGE/VICTORY, this is democracy at work. Nigerians just won overwhelmingly. THIS IS HISTORY!!!
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by akpanikpe(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
hardbody:

If you werent a dummy you will know GEJ could have deliberately heat up d polity and there is nothing you as an inconsequential Arrow could have done about it. So shut up and listen when mature men are speaking

Akpanikpe....i did not think you could reason this way. And u are my guy ooo
looser matured men, bunch of loosers. My paddy what if I join u in a drink as proposed? So we shall be talking about pdp? Bro lets give a chance to another person pls, change is the only constant thing u knw? U may as well still invite me for a drink, but dis time gmb victory drink.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
For those who said dey will die if buhari ever wins, abeg arrange some free coffin for them but let's forgive them cos there portion is not to die but to take coffee ijn. Welcome baba, thank uncle obj, jayjay okocha, yobo u see ur life grin u better run cheesy faani faanu abi na fan kayode talkative ur refugee camp is ready cos I know u wont appologize... cheesy angry grin u can now sample madam pej too now grin it's ur portion to chop person wife hediot
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Saheed69(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

#Shoroniyen
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by DjHypno(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol... I'm currently seeing it too.

But I think it's a shame for them to stoop this low, at least they should open their studio for interactive section or analysis. Maybe the victory of GMB didn't meat them well though,lol.... grin grin
fflamingo:
See the documentary NTA is showing after election
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by toluleke(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
another clueless fellow just like Jonathan n orube
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Revolution: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a photo of Buhari speaking to Jonathan when the President called to concede defeat and congratulate Buhari

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Revolution: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a photo of Buhari speaking to Jonathan when the President called to concede defeat and congratulate Buhari.

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Revolution:
This is a photo of Buhari speaking to Jonathan when the President called to concede defeat and congratulate Buhari

Revolution u dey kill me with laugh gan........chai grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Chinom(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
JONATHAN IS THE HERO HERE. Much, much respect for the man. He deserves a Nobel price. This has never happened before in the history of Nigeria. GEJ is the ONLY real statesman we have. He is right now on the same level with Nelson Mandela.
I welcome Buhari as our president. He must now fulfill his promises to fight corruption and secure our dear nation. I just hope he will discard any sort of influence from the likes of Tinubu and Amechi.

Though a GEJ sympathasier, still am, I am really looking forward to a Buhari presidency. Nigeria has reached political maturity with this election. PDP should quietly go into opposition and wait for 2019. NIGERIA REALLY NEEDS THIS NEW DISPENSATION. Every group should now chill out. Let's all put our hands together and build a very strong and indivisible nation.

Goodluck Jonathan has made history. He remains my HERO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Bre(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

That is the only good thing from this - the inevitable "I told you so"
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by fflamingo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
DjHypno:
Lol... I'm currently seeing it too.

But I think it's a shame for them to stoop this low, at least they should open their studio for interactive section or analysis. Maybe the victory of GMB didn't meat them well though,lol.... grin grin
AIT is the biggest winner. Afterall there was no refund policy for all the billions. cheesy
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by hardbody: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
akpanikpe:

looser matured men, bunch of loosers.

If you ever read through my posts you will realize i am very apolitical. Both men never matched up to my expectation. I have not changed my views. I was not in support of either. I still am not. So what makes me a loser. Choose your battles. I am certain that in the medium to long term i will benefit more from any leader than you ever will in your generations yet unborn. I want the best for Nigeria and my generations yet unborn. You are blinded my friend. Yours is what i was taught in psychology 101 as the bandwagon effect. You do not even know what you want let alone how to get it. Nevertheless i will still buy you beer any day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by beelon1020(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bad belle people.. grin grin grin grin

Iceskidd:
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by hardbody: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinom:
JONATHAN IS THE HERO HERE. Much, much respect for the man. He deserves a Nobel price. This has never happened before in the history of Nigeria. GEJ is the ONLY real statesman we have. He is right now on the same level with Nelson Mandela.
I welcome Buhari as our president. He must now fulfill his promises to fight corruption and secure our dear nation. I just hope he will discard any sort of influence from the likes of Tinubu and Amechi.

Though a GEJ sympathasier, still am, I am really looking forward to a Buhari presidency. Nigeria has reached political maturity with this election. PDP should quietly go into opposition and wait for 2019. NIGERIA REALLY NEEDS THIS NEW DISPENSATION. Every group should now chill out. Let's all put our hands together and build a very strong and indivisible nation.

Goodluck Jonathan has made history. He remains my HERO.

I couldn't have put it better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by MAYOWAAK: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking for Buhari's WAEC certificate. Now you can see the result.....
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by akpanikpe(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
hardbody:

If you ever read through my posts you will realize i am very apolitical. Both men never matched up to my expectation. I have not changed my views. I was not in support of either. I still am not. So what makes me a loser. Choose your battles. I am certain that in the medium to long term i will benefit more from any leader than you ever will in your generations yet unborn. I want the best for Nigeria and my generations yet unborn. You are blinded my friend. Yours is what i was taught in psychology 101 as the bandwagon effect. You do not even know what you want let alone how to get it. Nevertheless i will still buy you beer any day.
bro English don plenty, any how a drink for a toast for the general.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Iceskidd(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
beelon1020:
Bad belle people.. grin grin grin grin

i don talk my own finish. This illiterate man cant do shiiit
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by ceejay80s(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
What happens to okonjo iweala and pej and alison madueke ?
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Staru1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:

cheif-army staff said, INEC can never declear GMB A WINNERS.
He didnt meet the requirement,
NOTE: HE LOST all states IN SOUTH-SOUTH,SOUTH-EAST..winning with north dat has 13states,north central-kogi,kwara,etc....and three frm south west, check on ur own?
GEJ WON MORE THAN 25% in more 29 states+FCT INCLUDING ALL GEO-POLITICAL ZONE.
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Revolution: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Revolution u dey kill me with laugh gan........chai grin grin

Seriously, that photo was taken when Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him. It was tweeted by the Buhari Campaign
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Revolution:

Seriously, that photo was taken when Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him. It was tweeted by the Buhari Campaign

Ok, thanks for sharing cool
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by manmustwac(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking for Buhari's WAEC certificate. Now you can see the result.....
lol grin
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by etazi0001: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
see this idiot oo u no go school?
Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by ProfyJay(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

We voted JONATHAN OUT. Not because there is a better alternative,
but because incompetent leaders will know and fear the ability of the
electorate to elect, select and deselect..

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown.
If the unknown comes in and performs at the same level or worse, we vote them out as well.
And so on until our leaders start to lead. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch by shorexng: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
Cry us the Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.