Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe (50842 Views)

Read Prof . Jega’s Epic Response To Orubebe This Morning / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Prof Jegas Reply To Orubebe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
I should say something silly like "Jega has been compromised and he's been 'sentimental' with the truth"

iichidodo how things? APC won eventually. Anyway, as a song says #Godwin

Sai Buhari
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
ORUBEBE the dumb errand goat!

#Lubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Demdem(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Epic response to the tout from the Niger Delta. Kudos to Jega.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by billyG(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
seunmsg:
Orubebe is a disgrace to the president, his party and the nation. Only God's knows how his children and wife will feel watching their father make a nuisance of himself on national television. Jega calmly put him in his right place. Such a shameless man.
Tell me is not true that fool is a former minister of d fed republik.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by 9jagoodman: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]NIGERIA JUST MAKE A NEW RECORD.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT WORK TOWARDS THE VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE ALIVE TO WITNESS GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI RULE AGAIN , I HAVE NOT BEEN BORN WHEN HE RULED NIGERIA IN THE '90'S.

NIGERIA POLITICIAN SHOULD LEARN FROM BUHARI ISSUE AND DO GOOD.

HIS GOOD WORK CAMPAIGN FOR HIM EVEN WHEN THE ENEMY PLAN HIS DOWNFALL ..

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BUHARI TILL I BREATH THE LAST BREATH AND I WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO TELL THIS STORY TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN.

GREATEST HISTORY EVER[/size]

Sweet words, how long will these last!!!
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by creekman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
My God, make me have this kind of patience Prof. Jega has . Amen

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by tunex23: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaha.. FTC again.
Forget Jega is really mature..
That serves Oruebe right. After they finish electing Buhari as the new president, they should jail that man for disrupting the peaceful election collation of results. If I was Buhari I would have sent to man to Otueke long ago to squat with oga Jona. I love Jonathan but he made me love Buhari even more and finally ave accepted change
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019
hahaha, u welcome bro
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by vitaminA: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by SuperSuave(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaha.. FTC again.
That serves Oruebe right. After they finish electing Buhari as the new president, they should jail that man for disrupting the peaceful election collation of results. If I was Buhari I would have sent to man to Otueke long ago to squat with oga Jona. I love Jonathan but he made me love Buhari even more and finally ave accepted change
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019
guy, you amaze me. After all your "gej till 2019" shouts. Chai!!! Human BEANS!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by hallysonia(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
infact the new disease inside nigeria is #orubebenist and the right antidote is #jegaquine.

SAI BUHARI TILL MAMA PISS HAS WARM WOMB

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Jelo4kul(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
SuperSuave:
guy, you amaze me. After all your "gej till 2019" shouts. Chai!!! Human BEANS!!! grin

Guy free me o.. Its for fun
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by naturalmi: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaha.. FTC again.
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019

If you think Buhari can Jail anyone then you are a joker!! Seems you don't know what democracy is all about. He doesn't have the right constitutionally to do that. So don't just rant about on nairaland.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
WORDS ON MARBLE! Thumbs up to d calm, calculated & sagacious jega! I would hav thrown caution 2 d wind.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by eluquenson(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
professional response, this shows Jonathan's ministers are all criminals including Obanikoro who failed & was still recalled.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by jireh250: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
People like Jega deserve to be president of this country. His poise, charisma, confidence and choice of words are in the mould of Obama's.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Ethicaliyke(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
I LOVE THIS PLACE MORE THAN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA I'VE BEEN TO SO FAR. A BIG THANKS TO U̶̲̥̅̊ ALL kiss

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by ibangs(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am sure by now he already regretting his action on national tv with millions of viewer round the globe. Might haunt him for the rest his life.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by omoiyafusat(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mad man wana cause trouble
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Whitefalcon: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
A standard one bedroom flat is up for rent at affordable price with all facilities intact. Location: Ada George Road. Interested person should contact 08092858468.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by MoneyGreen(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice and mature response
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Shehucom(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are those guys shouting GEJ till 2019?? shior

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by MoneyGreen(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Guy free me o.. Its for fun
shup up! You've been disgraced and defeated
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by eluquenson(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
In one word describe this man

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by busket(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaha.. FTC again.
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019
all dis Buhari fans and jail sef na wa for una o. any small thing jail jail jail. u guys are already feeling the change shey?
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by plendil: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
eluquenson:
In one word describe this man

I think you should make this a thread on its own! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by kollinpowel(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe mistakenly stole weed stew from asari dokubo to eat fufu so it reacted wrongly on him. ;DOrubebe mistakenly stole weed stew from asari dokubo to eat fufu so it reacted wrongly on him.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by ENDTIMES: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega's mien should be a case study for any young man that wants to go far in life.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by darediamond(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
It can bé one if buari is not behind bokoharam and does not make a Fool of himself by starting to jail anyone especially the SS and SE people.
ud4u:
THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE ONE ,
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Henrypraise: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe had his oppurtunity to sell Jonathan out to nigerians n niger deltans, but d foolish orubebe was busy renting duplex 4 women/ n kipin dem in hotels, spending govt money wit reckless abandonment.

I lyk jega's response n calm mannerism despite orubebe's out burst.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by swaggyfunmite: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
I ffa hear u say Gej till 2019... I go pray 4 u

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I rep KOWA !!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.