Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe (50841 Views)

Read Prof . Jega’s Epic Response To Orubebe This Morning / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Prof Jegas Reply To Orubebe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Euckybaby(f): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
NOTED
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Great man and legend of democracy.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by reemix123(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
interesting

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prof. Jega was so calm, and matured to be true,anyway JEGA is my one-day crush wink

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by tomzman: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
A foolish show of shame by Orubebe. I'm glad Jega maturely put him in his rightful place.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
ocholawealth:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate Nigerians and to my wonderful nairalanders, I love u all. Cococandy, u are a gift to human kind.
awwww. Thank you kiss
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by toprealman: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]NIGERIA JUST MAKE A NEW RECORD.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT WORK TOWARDS THE VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE ALIVE TO WITNESS GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI RULE AGAIN , I HAVE NOT BEEN BORN WHEN HE RULED NIGERIA IN THE '90'S.

NIGERIA POLITICIAN SHOULD LEARN FROM BUHARI ISSUE AND DO GOOD.

HIS GOOD WORK CAMPAIGN FOR HIM EVEN WHEN THE ENEMY PLAN HIS DOWNFALL ..

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BUHARI TILL I BREATH THE LAST BREATH AND I WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO TELL THIS STORY TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN.

GREATEST HISTORY EVER[/size]
ATURU! HE RULED IN THE 80'S NOT 90'S. TOO MANY KIDS HERE.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by toprealman: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
NOTHING EPIC ABOUT HIS RESPONSE.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
toprealman:
ATURU! HE RULED IN THE 80'S NOT 90'S. LOTS OF KIDS HERE
whatever bro. Go hug transformer.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by toprealman: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluface:
whatever bro. Go hug transformer.
KIDS WILL ALWAYS BE KIDS. MY REGARDS TO YOUR MUM.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by geebehn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
What a response!
Seriously that Orubebe just disgraced himself.
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by acenazt: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dcaliphate:
Ok, whats done is done, enough of the noise abeg, lets now sit and see what this majical change is all about.
Ahhahahhahahaahahha pdp
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by acenazt: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
ultimatetboy:
When APC are busy campaigning, PDP are busy looking for Buhari's WAEC Certificate. Now, you see the result.

#ChangeHasCome
Lmao They now have Distinction in Record breaking. Incumbent bent out of power.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by acenazt: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tabtab:
The truth of the matter is --bokoharam really destroy the GJ administration,just hope incoming administration will put long lasting solution to it and
learn from the outgoing adm.---- because this has been the main and only valid reason some we voters vote out GJ----congrats GMB
excuse me u mean to say gej had no clue that bokoharam were in existence wrecking havoc and causing chaos in this country till this previous month? Haba
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by acenazt: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
naturalmi:

If you think Buhari can Jail anyone then you are a joker!! Seems you don't know what democracy is all about. He doesn't have the right constitutionally to do that. So don't just rant about on nairaland.
effc that died during Oga jona's tenure shall rise again then we shall know if he can or cant
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Rhea(f): 2:54am On Apr 01, 2015
eluquenson:
In one word describe this man

Nekwanu akpa amu orubebebebebebebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by 2emgee(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Another name for Jega...............
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by bheemz(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Meanwhile KUDOS to APCagents at d collation centre as well, truly the party is full well cultured pple not some political orubebeism
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by mmb(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jega our man
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by pritykate(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jelo4kul:
Hahaha.. FTC again.
Forget Jega is really mature..
That serves Oruebe right. After they finish electing Buhari as the new president, they should jail that man for disrupting the peaceful election collation of results. If I was Buhari I would have sent to man to Otueke long ago to squat with oga Jona. I love Jonathan but he made me love Buhari even more and finally ave accepted change
Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019
nonsense, your comment lacks meaning
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by Jelo4kul(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
pritykate:
nonsense, your comment lacks meaning

Lol. So you still remembered this post. I was just following the trend. My love still lies with Jonathan
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe by PRYCE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.