Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Parrots In The East Are Now Humming Beautifully! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parrots In The East Are Now Humming Beautifully! (333 Views)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parrots In The East Are Now Humming Beautifully! by Emmydek(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
The parrots like Asari Dokubo(east),Fayose(west) et cetera are now humming finely.
Lolling.....till they are jailed sha.

At the other hand,the birds in Otuoke are happy. Why? Jonah is going to be back home soon.
Maybe in the local jail atlast sha.
Lolling....

Never knew those scallywags can be humble. Eeeh Buhari i bow in respect. People fear this guy oooh
Re: The Parrots In The East Are Now Humming Beautifully! by eCollynzo: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is a tweet circulating and trending right now purportedly ascribed to me....This tweet is not from me...I had never supported any government in the Nigerian state before the government of my brother Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan...My position on the independence and restoration of the stolen sovereignty of my country will never never be negotiated away....Let it be known by the creators of these cowardly tweet that treachery is not part of mine DNA.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=887226321319688&id=100000969849908&refid=17&_ft_

(1) (Reply)

My Message To President-elect GMB / I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! / Aftermath Of Hate Advertorials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.