Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Congratulations GEJ And GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations GEJ And GMB (333 Views)

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / Congratulations GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations GEJ And GMB by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 01, 2015
It takes a great leader to accept defeat.
Accepting defeat doesn't mean you are weak. Accepting defeat doesn't mean you can't engage in illegal means to be called a winner.
Leadership plays an important role from who you are,to what you are made of,and the value you place on yourself. Not everyone can be a leader,but everyone can be a ruler.
So when you fail, do not mourn.
Failure is not defeat
Defeat is not weakness
Accepting it doesn't mean you are not wise.
President Goodluck jonathan is a LEGEND
And so i congratulate him for his level of maturity and fairness.
I wish to congratulate our president Elect General Mohammed Buhari...you asked for change,now you have it. May God give you the wisdom to lead and not just to rule. People create history, history does not create itself. Carry on.
I also want to wish you all a happy New month. This April, God will visit you and show himself strong in your life.. It is well with you, it is well with Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Speaks After Buhari Emerges Winner / Boko Haram Gruesomely Kill 50 In Fresh Borno Attack / A Letter To The Out-going President Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.