Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos (51977 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Jubilations As INEC Declares Sen. Okowa, Governor Elect [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Are they still celebrating?
Lmao...Buhari the biggest conman of all time.

1 Like

Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
hope you are still overjoyed and in celebration mood?.
You are just wicked grin
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by sweetonugbu: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Dyt:

D you feel same?
I am not a Yahoo guy and I don't support Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by sweetonugbu: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2019
djdutchbrah:

Lmao...Buhari the biggest conman of all time.
the greatest hoaxes of century was pulled off by that man in plain daylight.
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by amuwo1980: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Hunger have killed most of these celebrants , the ones in Maiduguri died in the displaced ppls camp from diseases and hunger and the air force bombs
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by Dyt(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I am not a Yahoo guy and I don't support Yahoo Yahoo

Who asked you
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by jahsharon: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
amuwo1980:
Hunger have killed most of these celebrants , the ones in Maiduguri died in the displaced ppls camp from diseases and hunger and the air force bombs

You are showing early signs of depression.
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by amuwo1980: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2019
jahsharon:

You are showing early signs of depression.

And u are already in the most morbid condition pls kindly sign the organ donor form , who knows ur malnourished frame might be valuable enough to be harvested. SCUM
Re: Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos by SportsHD: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2022
nurez305:
Hmmmnn.....i smell change
It's been 7 years now bro. I guess the change wasn't coming in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.