Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Congratulations GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations GEJ (456 Views)

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Congratulations GEJ And GMB / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations GEJ by Funsina(f): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear Goodluck, I Know Already You Are The Out Going President. I Won't Lie I Didnt Vote, I Dnt Want You Bt I Never Wanted Him Either.
But You Earned My Respect. I Know, Boko Haram Did Not Let U Rule, They Killed So Many To Discredit And Disorganise Ur Works.
You Are Calm, Im Angry But It Is A Trait Even Politics Could Not Eradicate. Nigerians Called U Clueless Yet U Were Calm Enough.
I Know For Sure You Could Rig Ur Way Through, But U Stood By Democracy. Even Though Dos Who Worked 4U Possibly Tried To.
Gej, U Were Calm Enough To Accept Defeat, I Love U.
Gej, I Am Angry, Because U Were Surrounded By The Wrong People. Your Wife Didnt Help Ur Administration.
YOU ARE MY HERO. I LEARNT ALOT FROM YOU.
I Needed Change Too, Bt Surely He Isnt The Change.
THANK U. FOR UR TRIALS.
NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO MISS U.
But Please, U Are Too CALM!
Re: Congratulations GEJ by fritiyo: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
u are right OP. he is the kind of politicians we want in this country and we are going miss him for his meekness, character Torrance etc.
the only man that as decide to make our democracy work fine.

my congratulation to mr president
and also to the new president elect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC E Warriors / Tinubu Assaults Young Man / Awkward: Wike And PDP Indirectly Campaigning For APC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.