Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) (41215 Views)

If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 / Photos: How Buhari Celebrated Eid El-fitr / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Diploxy(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2015
celebration time!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by 14DUI(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Change wey dey sweet my bele
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by ddaammyy(f): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmmm. The much anticipated change is here. We hope it is not a disguise to devour Nigeria RELIGIOUSLY. Keep ur fingers crossed, watch nd pray!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm waiting to see the change buhari will bring to Nigeria.
I know so many people will be disappointed with the decision they made to elect him but it's not my business cos my family & i be chilling in far away America.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by PelumiOrungbe: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to General Mohammad Buhari on his gallant win in the general presidential elections. Indeed, the true winners of this exercise are Democracy and Nigeria as a whole. I congratulate every Nigerian on this platform for this necessary wind of change we all have aided the All Progressive Congress to blow on the never dying flame of hope of the Nigerian people.

At this juncture, I implore Nigerians domiciled in Lagos to continue the process of accountability, transparency and competence which has greatly characterized the two tenures APC has enjoyed in Lagos State so far.

As we cast our gubernatorial votes on Saturday, I enjoin my fellow Lagosians to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode is indeed the best man for the Lagos governorship seat.

Lagosians need a competent person to continue the good legacies started by the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Ambode is the person.

I urge Lagosians to vote for continuity. I enjoin them to vote Ambode as the next governor. He is the best man for the Lagos governorship job. I implore Lagosians to vote for him and for the continuity of the dividends of democracy.

In the gentleman's own words “We will protect Lagosians’ votes.” This indeed is the demeanour of a man who is fully dedicated to a free and fair electoral process - which is indeed the fountain through which a true democracy flows. EKO O NI BAJE.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by AlphaDibia(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2015
I'll sit back and wait for this euphoria to fade by dawn. The dawn of a new and challenging day Is here. All hands must be on deck.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by sashx(m): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Dutse, Jigawa State

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Hope the change improve their lifes.

When gen. abacha died in 1998, nigerians celebrated and rejoiced but what came after it? Very very useless leaders that destroyed the country the more.

nigerians are facing even bigger problems than in the advert of MKO/SDP in 1993. After 22 years o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by honvalid(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations general buhari.We are waiting to see d change oo not to start listening to stories o..
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:46am On Apr 01, 2015
honvalid:
Congratulations general buhari.We are waiting to see d change oo not to start listening to stories o..

Oh oh.

Prepare to listen to stories of no money for the next four years.

nigerian 'leaders'!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by xp17(m): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
angry angry angry
I can not just believe I cried because of this election grin.
God bless Goodluck Jonathan.. You are a hero for accepting defeat angry

Tompolo grin grin. The music has changed o, get ready to put off that your beautiful house in maitama grin
unlike me, I've had my happiest moment so far, this year. I'm happy to be alive to see this revolution, I'm happy to be a part of it and I'm happy to be in support of it.

though I'm originally from the south south and a Christian at that, but I still supported the progressive change during the election. Jonathan ain't that bad but, too incapacitated to govern a country with such diversities

This ain't a fiasco to Jonathan and his relentlessly supporters, but a victory for all . This would go a long way to solidify our national unity more than ever.

Of what good would it had been, if Jonathan had won and people start killing themselves to make known of their rejection of the result?

I'm happy that Jonathan learnt from IBB mistake, by accepting the verdict in the spirit of sportsmanship and I'm happy he lived up to his word "no blood is worth my ambition", he said. God blesses you for that Mr.Jonathan and your entire family.

Welcome Nigeria persistent version of Abraham Lincoln,
Welcome change,
Welcome true democracy.
Welcome Mr. Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by goryorhal(m): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Atmmachine:
I know so many people will be disappointed with the decision they made to elect him but it's not my business cos my family & i be chilling in far away America.

And who is asking you where you are ? If you like be in Pluto we no send you ..
We know your type
You can continue to type rubbish ... If your broda (GEJ) good you no go run go America like you say ..
Don't worry we all chose PMB and its non of your f**king business to talk ..
Mumu
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:22am On Apr 01, 2015
juman:
The celebration might end in nothing. It might not improve their lifes.

When gen. abacha died in 1998, nigerians celebrated and rejoiced but what came after it? Very very useless leaders that destroyed the country the more.

nigerians are facing even bigger problems than in the advert of MKO/SDP in 1993. After 22 years o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g

Thinking you're maybe too early for the buzzkill? grin

It will be interesting to watch, Mr. Realist, but we know nothing happens overnight. Personally I wish Nigeria the best while ushering in Change, let's see what Buhari can do

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 01, 2015
they are only happy buhari will handover to a Yoruba man in a short time. the country will only start afresh sad
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
angry angry angry
I can not just believe I cried because of this election grin.
God bless Goodluck Jonathan.. You are a hero for accepting defeat angry

Tompolo grin grin. The music has changed o, get ready to put off that your beautiful house in maitama grin

Darling would you please show me the house cuz we are about to acquire it.

Btw....I hear he has also bought most of the major properties in Victoria Island, Lagos. S.m.h!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by castruccio(m): 3:08am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by eligibility: 3:41am On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARIPHOBIA

A theory postulated to shake all lovers of corrupt practices and mismanagement .
The fear of GMB led to dollarization of Nigerians to re-elect the most clueless administrator but unfortunate the president elect had no dollars to spend.

May God help you to redeem the negative image of Nigeria and protects you from unknown enemies...
SAI BUHARI !!!
SAI BABA !!!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by eligibility: 3:44am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
they are only happy buhari will handover to a Yoruba man in a short time. the country will only start afresh sad

Lets be realistic and constructive in our arguments ....

SAI BABA!!!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by vega84(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2015
achemedez:
achemedez:
Good thngs bouncng in as GENERAL
MUHAMMED OKECHUWU BUHARI EMMERGES
D WINNER
APC!!
In other News... M' happy for amechi... Such a
brave nd determind man... Upon αℓℓ the rigging
He's a legend
SAI. BUHARI!!! .HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT

GENERAL MUHAMMAD
.which rigging abeg shut up oooo una don win be say una don win
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2015
goryorhal:

We know your type
You can continue to type rubbish ... If your broda (GEJ) good you no go run go America like you say ..
Mumu

Please, i don't understand pidgin English.
Can you write in American English ??
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by eligibility: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Atmmachine:

Either you like it or not, GMB has been elected by the good people of Nigeria. Instead of you to pray for the president elect you are messmerizing jargons.
If you like go to the space, who cares ? A good citizen will never reason like you.

SAI BABA !!!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2015
eligibility:

Either you like it or not, GMB has been elected by the good people of Nigeria. Instead of you to pray for the president elect you are messmerizing jargons.
If you like go to the space, who cares ? A good citizen will never reason like you.

SAI BABA !!!

Kid.
In the next two years you will start complaining of Buhari's unfulfilled promises.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by eleko1: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
God has delivered NG from the stronghold/captivity of PDP,saTANist,ma peace,pa Jona,Okupe,Alison Madueke,FAYOSE etc.
VickyRotex:
Oh GMB, please dont fail Nigerians...

Never seen Nigerians so happy like this...

I pray for peace....
We'll laugh,eat and get FAT. *Nah beg I beg U,com pay me Abi mama Faka nor pay U
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
blackjack21:
Bros you be Obalende person.. Abeg you one guy dey call Skull?
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
Hope GMB deliverz......
he will definitely do. GEJ and PDP too can do it just that they are all possessed with the spirit of corruption. I believe by the next 1 year we shall start feeling the change we talking about.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Suffer heads
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2015
goryorhal:

We know your type
Mumu
I decided not to waste my time on that bastard..
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by goryorhal(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Atmmachine:

Please, i don't understand pidgin English.
Can you write in American English ??

Got no time for you !!!!!
Fool
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by dechandel(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:

Darling would you please show me the house cuz we are about to acquire it.

Btw....I hear he has also bought most of the major properties in Victoria Island, Lagos. S.m.h!
Yep. In Abj too grin. Oil money
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
Yep. In Abj too grin. Oil money
Don't worry, it's our time now. Sai Baba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters / Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.