Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) (41218 Views)

If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 / Photos: How Buhari Celebrated Eid El-fitr / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by dechandel(f): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
Don't worry, it's our time now. Sai Baba cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided
why are you sad? Either way, it's a win win situation for you even if your fav candidate didn't win.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay.
Firstly, I'm not. In Lagos.
I'm not also in d location u mentioned in d OP. Posting pictures from my location contradicts d OP.
Also, where I am, Curfew is declared and there is no celebration for now.

And lastly, I don't think I have a genuine reason to be celebrating or be part of those celebrating!

Have fun. And please be careful!

Niger state.
Ok, thanks
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
eligibility:

Lets be realistic and constructive in our arguments ....

SAI BABA!!!
ok,
sai papa!!!
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Bros you be Obalende person.. Abeg you one guy dey call Skull?

Ah ah, you expect me to know everybody in Obalende.
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
eleko1:
God has delivered NG from the stronghold/captivity of PDP,saTANist,ma peace,pa Jona,Okupe,Alison Madueke,FAYOSE etc. We'll laugh,eat and get FAT. *Nah beg I beg U,com pay me Abi mama Faka nor pay U

cheesy cheesy I pray ooo grin

Mama faka ke? I don pay you jere embarassed undecided angry
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2015
This morning.......
They were headed for the cemetery. gringringrin

10:40:07
Wed, Apr 1, 2015
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
blackjack21:

Ah ah, you expect me to know everybody in Obalende.
lol notin do you bro.. U get mouth

Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
blackjack21:

Niger state.
Ok, thanks

Niger state?

Uwc cheesy
Re: General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures) by handie(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2015
bright007:
i will stabilize world oil prizes
i will make the naira equal to the dollar
i will tackle boko haram effectively
one meal a day for school children in public
primary schools
5000 naira a month for the elderly and the weak
and many more imaginary promises
.....Buhari, brace up cos Nigerians are impatient
people and would not hesitate to call you names
when these promises are not forth coming
Bright007 my real girl. How far na? Remember You termed me a GMB robot and say A certificateless fellow will never lead you? Well, that certificateless fellow will start leading you from May 29 insha Allah. Any plans to port to Togo, Benin, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Somalia or Liberia? I'm always magnanimous in victory but you, i'm gonna ub it in.And in case you don't know, the same AIT and NTA who say he doesn't have an SSCE certificate now Say he has an Msc o. .... The Nigerian army also confirms that they have miraculously found his missing certificate. Seems they actually forgot it in your oga Jonah's office

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency