Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! (5900 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Gboliwe:

You are nobody if folks don't attack you. Sey it was tuface who sang that? Grow a thick skin. Stop feeding them with these threads. It gives them that satisfaction they are getting to you.

On this forum, the dysfunctional adults I talked about cloned my username twice, stalked and still stalk me insulting me and my ancestors. I completely ignore them and I must tell you, they are getting tired already. grin grin
The more they crave your attention, the more you make them realise they are insignificant. Na dem go taya.
Well, thank you. I hope that we all move on to a more important thread. I won't respond to any of them.

3 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by samuelson06(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
I pity people that'll dignify you with responses. You were such a blind man with no focus. I wonder what you think this life is. Always remember one thing my brother, that change is the only thing constant in nature and change at any time is possible. Only great people stood with Buhari even when they knew that it was him against the world but that was wisdom and it's not taught in school. Go bury your head in shame sire. It's a done deal for APC. Change we asked for and change we have now.

5 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nicklaus(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Everything has its limit when their discernment has reached it's peak they start sloping downwards to their idiocy. You stood your ground despite everything that shows how committed you can be, nothing beats that, so Ignore the politics and stay focused. Up Gej.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Nicklaus:
Everything has its limit when their discernment has reached it's peak they start sloping downwards to their idiocy. You stood your ground despite everything that shows how committed you can be, nothing beats that, so Ignore the politics and stay focused. Up Gej.
Thank You! GEJ promised not to interfer with INEC, he stated that the March 28 election date was sacrosanct and the talk of ING was fable, he promised to go home if not re-elected. He also promised to supervise the freest and fairest election in Nigeria. He kept to it. History will remember him... Up GEJ

8 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Firefire(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You! GEJ promised not to interfer with INEC, he stated that the March 28 election date was sacrosanct and the talk of ING was fable, he promised to go home if not re-elected. He also promised to supervise the freest and fairest election in Nigeria. He kept to it. History will remember him... Up GEJ

I believe other politicians in Nigeria will follow the step of GEJ and allow the wishes of the people to prevail in their domain?

5 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nicklaus(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Yea, I ve been watching the news, everyone, was beside themselves with delight at GEJ's fulfillment of promise. Now personally if there's anything I always admire about him, it's his calm personality. And now he didn't eat his word.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Canme4u(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2015
haywire1:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u get strong head ooooo.

Honestly, I was expecting ur defection to APC letter but don't worry APC is a generous nd reliable govt. Everybody wiill surely enjoy d dividends of democracy under our rule.

So Mr barcanista calm down nd beg for forgiveness grin grin grin

Sai buhari. Sai buhari. Sai buhari
grin
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Pataki: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2015
And yet this attention seeking alatenuje boy is back again?!

Who cares if you are going mad with anger and pulling out your hair all in the name of ignoring peeps? undecided

Does that change the online seeking protection foolish game you were playing some weeks back?

Politics is often times perceived as a dirty game. But peeps like you and that FFK aka cramjones are part of the worst compilation of fetid refuse any human being can think of in the political landscape of this country.

Your beloved GEJ will soon be on his way to Otuoke. I heard he needs alatenuje peeps to help out with moving his shoes to Otuoke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by dunkem21(m): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Bros, you made your mark on NL. True, am envious of your moniker.
You created a spark in the politics section that made matured minds play, joke, fight and reason. Your topics/comments are always well researched and loaded with points.
I have said it before and still feel that the APC should be the one to beg you to join their fold. Your intellectual work contributed to GMB victory because most of your submissions became APC strategies .. I still feel APC had you in their payroll then(might be wrong).

Gboliwe said it all though I disagree with him that you are an attention seeker.

My humble advice to you is that it is not always good to be too soft in your submissions especially on NL else people will insult you, make caricature and taunt you even offline ..that's one reason why GEJ lost today. He was insulted, threatened and got his eyes poked..and he kept quiet.

Stand up and act like the real WWF barcanista(give somebody a close line) and toddlers will understand limits when they play with you.

Am seriously joking.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by annibro(f): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Liegeria:
grin grin grin You take yourself too seriously.

grin grin grin
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by dwilliams: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Just 1 question, where have you been 4 d last 36hrs, have u been on dry fasting?
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by AbuMikey(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I really hope he doesn't jeopardise Barcelona's real chances this season of lifting UCL with his bad luck. He joined Jonathan party and now sorry is there case. This is my only concern when I read his signature. grin

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
*DEAD*

But on a more serious note, We Winning the UCL this season. wink

Barcanista, let Bygone be Bygone, there is really no need exactly for this thread. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by fflamingo(m): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista, let us make justice to your second dream. Barcelona!
There is a combination of CPC and ACN.
CPC---- Bayern Munich
ACN---Real Mardid

Now explain elaborately without wasting time how you intend to manipulate your second dream? Sire.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by shigoslim(m): 1:58am On Apr 01, 2015
I don't fill ashamed after voting for PR GEJ. I never experience it in my life where a loser will be celebrated in the atmosphere of winner.

Today GOODLUCK has broken a record in Africa and world at large. Imagine Africa celebrate loser, which simply means his ain't a loser in the real sense for those that value, peace, integrity and equality.

GOD bless GOODLUCK JONAtHAN
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA and NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Mcowubaba: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2015
grin. Lol....All these others parties are having results like
course code, ADC112, CPP219, NCP120
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by homesteady(m): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I really hope he doesn't jeopardise Barcelona's real chances this season of lifting UCL with his bad luck. He joined Jonathan party and now sorry is there case. This is my only concern when I read his signature. grin

he actually predicted that come May - Buhari will be sworn in as president and Barcelona will be crowned champions of Europe, ....................... until something happened and he joined PDP!

But no shaking, since the first prophecy will surely come to past, the other must follow suit!
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
u dey madt?!
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Jbenue: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=32pt]Whats the Difference between GEJ and Constipation?

Nothing to get them out all you need is PATIENCE[/size]
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by focus7: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:
one thing I learnt from buhari is the act of staying true to your cause no matter how unconvincing it seems to your opponents.
Many left there true cause in life journeying to oblivion....
Sai Buhari
on this point you made is where barcanista missed it and he still came back and expect anybody to take him seriously, a man that is not stable in his conviction is not worth than a tree full of torn that one cannot rest his back on, just ignore him. Beside, barcanista you over estimate yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by egift(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Dannyset(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
I think at this point, it will be very unsensible to continue the attacks on Barcanista. He gave all his energy and time to market the General here along with us all. If we must be truthful, he won it here for us before his defection. A lot of research that many couldn't(can't) embark on, was one of the areas he stands out for us all. He has his point for defection, and I think it is allowed in Democracy. This is not football that we throw banters on people. Let's be matured here.
What pains me now, is how his praise would have bn enormous on dis platform. But still, as I stand to be corrected(that's if hav not made my mind), he is a HERO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.

let them enjoy their victory while it last, 2015 is not the end of an election in Nigeria history. As for Ameachi and Rochas, i can only say i pity their political career.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by francizy(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Gboliwe:

On a very serious note and textbook, you like and crave attention to a sickening level. That's my personal observation. (No offense) Whatever happened to ignoring kids and immature adults who run around like belgium rats seeking your attention?

As you grow you should learn to choose your fights, ignore miscreants who are mostly bigots and semi-literates who have no life outside this virtual world, kids who only feel relevant on the www. Stop feeding them the attention. You say you have moved on, maintain and sustain the move. Stop looking back.

I owe no one any apology neither do you for making your choices and taking a stand.

That's one six inches nail on the head!

I call on barcanister to ignore insults from people and face the great future we see ahead. Let's hope that President Mohammadu Buhari doesn't disappoint the APC, their supporters and we that are moving our focus from our outgoing president to him.

I also wish he doesn't allow tribal sentiments becloud his judgements. Prosecute anyone possible, APC or PDP, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Also I pray we feel the impacts of his administration all over Nigeria. It's now a huge burden on his shoulder to leave a united Nigeria.

One love all.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
suwailad:
[size=18pt]can every one listen to me and kill this thread here

Do not dignify barcanista with any comment on this thread,
as he is just like fani "cocaine" kayode looking for relevance where there is none

Let the thread just die here
we have other things to talk about than
what nonsense you feel[/size]
[/s]

If you are really a female, i pity your husband
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by raumdeuter: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Master of SW politics

5 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.

Crap. The reason why this is so is because a lot has suddenly realised ur emptiness And are amazed by it.
Ur Conclusions also especially as regards the SW has been proven to be plain sttupid.

3 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Boss, the more you open a thread the happier they get. Everybody in Nigeria has a right to his/her opinion.

Buahri has won, now let's see how he will perform, I wish him goodluck anyway.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

If you are really a female, i pity your husband

grin grin

Goon, guess who is the next political warlord in Rivers in the next dispensation with federal might?
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by EdCure: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista!

Give it up, boy. You can't give what you don't have.
Make less noise while licking your self-inflicted wounds.

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by IVORY2009(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Crap. The reason why this is so is because a lot has suddenly realised ur emptiness And are amazed by it.
Ur Conclusions also especially as regards the SW has been proven to be plain sttupid.
[/s]
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ThunderTrail(f): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:

How market. Bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The World's Longest Ocean Bridge Located In China. / Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter / South Africa And Dead Pose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.