Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! (5917 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by anulaxad(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.

TBH, your not all that, people are just having common banter, is not all about you, I personally find your attitude a bit narcissistic.

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2015
All Hail Barcanista

The nemesis of APC
The predictor of Southwest vote
The needer of protection
The king of Nairaland politics section

2 Likes

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Brimmie(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
In every Election Period, there's always a Beaf and a Barcanista. The likes Yoruba refers to as "Seku Seye“.
- Brimmie (2015)

1 Like

Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by ibietela2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:

My papa na hopeless eediot so it cant be him. Instead its Amaechi himself. Deal with that fool.

k
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Tunjasko(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
of a truth Barcanista was one of doze who made me support Buhari and APC wen I was undecided. I still don't why he left. He goofed big tym wen I read abt his analysis on south west votes and dat it would be similar to 2011 election result.I was wondering hw d once intelligent and superb analyst has nw turned himself to a mediocre cos of little egunje. Try and stand and stay strong for wot u believed in and work passionately for next tym
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Tunjasko(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It has now become a norm for a section of the Nairaland APC to abuse, libel and denigrate my humble self. Though such act is highly libellous and provocative, I will not be forced by whatever reasons to go on verbal exchange with anyone over that. I shall not be forced to act childishly neither will I denigrate myself and reputation to involve in exchanging words with anyone with respect to childish tantrums.

My defection to the PDP/GEJ camp has nothing to do with gratification or whatever, this I have said often times. The Presidential election have been won and lost. Though on the losing side, I have no reason to regret my defection. I congratulate the victorious APC Team on the enviable success at the poll.

I want to assure perpetrators of such inglorious act (and other form of cyber-bullying) that I shall not be wearied neither be silenced. I will not quit Nairaland any time soon. I shall be here to comment on issues and policies of the incoming administration of General Buhari. As a compatriot, I appeal to perpetrators to stop such act, but be more focus on the task ahead of delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians irrespective of political divide. I want to assume that being the (incoming) party in power, the NL APC supporters will show maturity, be democratic and lead the change they preach.

Once again, Congratulations to all Nairaland APC... May God spare our lives to witness the incoming government.

of a truth Barcanista was one of doze who made me
support Buhari and APC wen I was undecided. I still
don't why he left. He goofed big tym wen I read abt
his analysis on south west votes and dat it would
be similar to 2011 election result.I was wondering
hw d once intelligent and superb analyst has nw
turned himself to a mediocre cos of little egunje. Try
and stand and stay strong for wot u believed in and
work passionately for next tym
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by DaBullIT(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry dude, I ain't moving to any APC. The loss of PDP at the poll opens window of opportunity to rebuild the party to make it attractive to patriotic citizens that believe in a democratic Nigeria. I shall remain with the umbrella and contribute my own quota to it and to the Nigeria state. As regards forgiveness, I don't think that should be subject to discussion because I see no offence against anyone or party by exercising my right to choice and association.

i will personally remind you about this
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
mzteemarh:
hey ! Give him one more chancegrin
Barcanister come out clean,some of us know the reason why defected.stop playing the victim card,you brought this upon yourself so enjoy it while it last.

I used to talk to him offline before he switched over. He was so paranoid and convinced he was being watched and his life was in danger and he might have to go into hiding.

I have screenshots.
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by bayulll01(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:

Personally I don't have issues with you,av moved on,all we clamor for is better Nigeria,if Buhari messed up I will be the first to castigate him and crucify him,all man is known to stand for one thing,you cause yourself the misfortune you are facing today.To all my Apc goons leave barcanista alone,let's move forward and seek for development,I embrace barcanista peace
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Boland(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
bayulll01:

Personally I don't have issues with you,av moved on,all we clamor for is better Nigeria,if Buhari messed up I will be the first to castigate him and crucify him,all man is known to stand for one thing,you cause yourself the misfortune you are facing today.To all my Apc goons leave barcanista alone,let's move forward and seek for development,I embrace barcanista peace
Exactly..
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Boland(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
kalindaminda:

I used to talk to him offline before he switched over. He was so paranoid and convinced he was being watched and his life was in danger and he might have to go into hiding.

I have screenshots.
Woow, I'd love to see the screenshots... I believe they got to him and he couldn't resist their pressure (either by threat or .... you know nah...).
I really respected him then, I just hope he sees the light again... Barcanista is a great guy, he just got it wrong somewhere...
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by bayulll01(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
Exactly..

@Boland bro hope u celebrated our victory with orijin
Re: The Unwanton Attack On Barcanista! by Boland(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
bayulll01:

@Boland bro hope u celebrated our victory with orijin
Baba, Yess ooo... We drank it all...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10 Year Challenge: Funny Pictures / Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter / Picture Of Deposed Deji Of Akure And His Wife Before The Great Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.