Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Again The South East Misfires - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again The South East Misfires (11229 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / 'fayose Misfires On Aisha Buhari,' Otunba Fasawe Says / Akpabio Misfires, Bombs Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Our Jonah did the same for your people for 6yrs.

Actually your Jonah was coming to our side to kneel down every month like a 20Naira prostitute who sucks dicckk for a living

I can give you several pictures with him on his knees begging all over SWest

4 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
By the time your profile in Lautech website and the password is released for everyone to access, you will know. What kind of course is Agricultural economics and why aren't you in the farm yet?
what a jobless idiot, following me around as if I owe him his life. Go check it out, you'll realise that Agric economics and extension is a course far better than economics on its own, cos it has 3 different courses embedded in one which can be seen from its name. A welder like you doesn't know that with that course you can work anywhere. You think releasing my info online will render me perturbed? You joked. Since you released my pictures online and even called my mum a LovePeddler, have I died? Did it stop me from getting my monthly pay. Oh grow up man. Am done with schooling and I have my certificate, so I wonder what you stand to benefit from such stupidity. Swallow some fertilizers and grow up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

How long does it take to get following?

Who knew Jonathan in SS before Alams went down

Jonah as his name implied is a lucky man, so can't be said of the odious Amaechi who is seen more as a man of betrayal than anything else. Jonah didn't step on any toes on his way up, Amaechi literarily trampled on thousands to get where he is.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Jonah as his name implied is a lucky man, so can't be said of the odious Amaechi who is seen more as a man of betrayal than anything else. Jonah didn't step on any toes on his way up, Amaechi literarily trampled on thousands to get where he is.

That was why his luck ran out
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Actually your Jonah was coming to our side to kneel down every month like a 20Naira prostitute who sucks dicckk for a living

I can give you several pictures with him on his knees begging all over SWest

Bros he played you guys for 6yrs.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by MisterLongman(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
The most painful thing is ceding all their senatorial seats to Pdp. Even Apga the acclaimed Igbo party did not get one even in states where the pdp government in power are despised like Abia.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Bros he played you guys for 6yrs.

Yes he played us on his knees while we filled his mouth with cummmm
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

That was why his luck ran out
And yours is about to run out even before starting hehehe.
Buhari won't be able to work with insatiable and greedy Tinubu.
Buhari scamed the sw, Tinubu would soon be a tragedy of his own seeming sucess.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by oilykid(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Segeggs:
what a jobless idiot, following me around as if I owe him his life. Go check it out, you'll realise that Agric economics and extension is a course far better than economics on its own, cos it has 3 different courses embedded in one which can be seen from its name. A welder like you doesn't know that with that course you can work anywhere. You think releasing my info online will render me perturbed? You joked. Since you released my pictures online and even called my mum a LovePeddler, have I died? Did it stop me from getting my monthly pay. Oh grow up man. Am done with schooling and I have my certificate, so I wonder what you stand to benefit from such stupidity. Swallow some fertilizers and grow up.
Dude,you started this thing on this thread by calling him a welder and by his name but you are now the one lamenting.The two of you should chill and let that nonsense end
Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Doncolio:
The SE needs to get over the belief that North and SW is their opposition. The Ibos will always be loved and accepted by Nigerians for a leadership position in the future if they can truly put Nigeria and not their tribe first.

#GodBlessNigeria

Stupid post. Igbos are the most detribalised group in Nigeria. One proof is that you find them in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria. If they dislike Nigeria this will not be the case. Yoruba in particular are often suspicious, afraid and very uncomfortable outside the southwest. Hausa are much better in this regard. That the SE believe the North and SW is their opposition an should get over it. It is not a belief but a conviction because it is true and based on facts. On the elections, the Igbo made a very loud statement by totally rejecting Buhari in the polls. I know that this is not out of hate but a call on Yoruba and Hausa to do much more to earn the trust of the Igbo due to several years of misrule and legacy of atrocities in the southeast. Buhari now has a unique opportunity to correct the anomalies. Will he do that? Time will tell. There's no other way to progress Nigeria than treating all parts of Nigeria equally.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2015
MisterLongman:
The most painful thing is ceding all their senatorial seats to Pdp. Even Apga the acclaimed Igbo party did not get one even in states where the pdp government in power are despised like Abia.

If as you said apga is Igbo party what party belongs to the Yorubas?

Don't dare say the APC because Buhari would disagree and his millions of supporters too.

2 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

If as you said apga is Igbo party what party belongs to the Yorubas?

Don't dare say the APC because Buhari would disagree and his millions of supporters too.

APGA is on the same level with KOWA

2 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2015
jomonic:

a call on Yoruba and Hausa to do much more to earn the trust of the Igbo due to several years of misrule and legacy of atrocities in the southeast. Buhari now has a unique opportunity to correct the anomalies. .

WHy would anyone waste time on such a project when it has been shown that the SE is politically useless.

Earn trust of Ibos? You must really think highly of yourselves. Maybe as a suggestion Ibos should start earning the trust of others

2 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Even when buhari contested with an Igbo running mate, we never believed in him. Let buhari prove us wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

dayo i can stay here and debate you all day but i have a job to go to.

PEACE OUT!!!!
Re: Again The South East Misfires by Sanchez01: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

You would have made more sense without the cusses. Urhobo, Urovsie, Okpara Inland. Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by ayukdaboss(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:

Where are they now?

They only elected a VP and we no go hear word

Come 2019 we will play the same game the SW plays and help elect a Northerner too

Anyday APC puts forward a south westerner for Presidency PDP and South East will align with the North too!

Let power continue to remain in the North!
So you don't have problem with Northerners anymore?? I thought SE also hates the North?? You guys have made yourself politically irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
customized13:
Even when buhari contested with an Igbo running mate, we never believed in him. Let buhari prove us wrong.

WHat does he have to gain by proving you wrong?

He has just shown he doesnt need you to win elections. So why bother?
Re: Again The South East Misfires by Wadosky(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2015
I really want to see real democracy among my people especially enugu state , the so called one party state will be broken soon, gone are the days of pdp pointing out executives that will serve.apc is coming to break the jinx. Pdp will not ride on the poor exposure of ppl , enslaving my ppl with the haUSA Islam syndrome.
Igbo ppl are not minority , it's time we wake up n become a force and stop moving with bayelsa ppl, Ijaw, itsekiri who have betrayed them in the past and forge on an alliance with the north or West.
Change has come and we sHould key in to that.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by oilykid(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Hausas voted for what they believed in
Yoruba did the same
Fulanis has to do the same
Kanuris followed them to the same
Tivs did the same
Nupes did the same
binis did the same
ijebus did the same
okuns did the same
beroms did the same
Hell was not let loosed, they were not cursed,Threads were not opened but when igbos did their own everybody wants to kill them. for crying out loud, we are in a fvcking Democratic society, everybody has the right to vote for their candidates. let the igbos be, you people should be more concerned on how to calm the boys in the creeks

4 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Waspy(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
When I said this on this forum several years ago many Ibos PointB, Onlytruth were arguing.

Politically Ibos are clueless

As at 2007 Orji Kalus PPA had 2 governors, Tinubus AC had 1 governor

Today Tinubu's APC has the presidency, majority in Senate and possibly governors

PPA is dead . APGA is dead. The PDP they carried on their head is more of a Northern party sef

No Senator from APGA
Yet Igbo won't learn. They're adamant to criticisms. I don't want to say they're stubborn
Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

you dey look for person way go follow you argue. He has won, let's see how he will perform, we are watching.

Congratulation to him anayway.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by owobokiri(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Based on the variables available, igbos played the best option by voting for a "SITTING" president from an EASTRRN minority. . Sollidifying the eastern block back to pre war arrangement is a big win. Going forward, igbos have enough time to watch you all slaughter yourselves as NigerDelta insurgency tears Nigeria apart. It is those who depend totally on executive crumbs for survival that have heart attacks on issues like this and we know them in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
But the fact it that the north or west that has been getting that seat are no better. So what's the fuss about? Especially the north.
if you knw how many of ur people dey in those area, trying to eke out a living, u will knw wetin dey there. If 'there' no dey viable, dem go wan die for 'there'?

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
lilbabyak:

yes bro it was fun while it lasted.
may this be the beginning of a new and prosperous era for all.
long live Nigeria
long live nairalanders

Yeah... Thank you.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by eCollynzo: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Segeggs:
Segun, you are the one always following me around and quoting me on nairaland, yet when I reply you start telling me to grow up. What is wrong with you? I have your complete profile and family background including you house address from that site. Were you really born in 84? You look and behave younger and still stay with your mom.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by eCollynzo: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

APGA will have 4 Governors after April 11 and they will also win back some of their seats through the court.
T.A Orji in particular didn't win that seat and it will be proven at the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
lilbabyak:

putting ethnicity before a progressive Nigeria

What makes your interest my interest and what makes your definition of a progressive Nigeria same with mine. That I exercised my democratic right doesn't make me ethnic. For you, It's ok for Northerners to vote Buhari because he's a Northerner while not ok for the Igbos to vote GEJ.

I suppose you are Yoruba. What do you call the millions of Yorubas who voted GEJ cos last I checked, millions of Yorubas Voted GEJ as the gap between the two candidates in the South West was small.

Check yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Tinubu doesnt have to be president

He is the presidents Kingmaker

Buhari cant make 2 statements before mentioning Tinubu and dont forget The number 2 man is Tinubus man

grin grin grin grin bros don't make me laugh!! The presidency is a very powerful office,Godfatherism does not exist there.Not because GEJ played a gentlemen role.Just sit and watch what will happen.If Tinubu is living under the illusion that he would control GMB like he did Fashola he is on avery long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by ManUtdholic: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

But he will surely need them if he wants to have a successful govt
Having dia votes and not there support (like north did to Jonah)
Or not having dia vote and having dia support

Note am not referring to dia oils
North contribute next to nothing to Nigeria yet boko haram was d biqqest low of his govt
And we knw hw northerners gave up dia children for suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by ManUtdholic: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
oilykid:
Hausas voted for what they believed in
Yoruba did the same
Fulanis has to do the same
Kanuris followed them to the same
Tivs did the same
Nupes did the same
binis did the same
ijebus did the same
okuns did the same
beroms did the same
Hell was not let loosed, they were not cursed,Threads were not opened but when igbos did their own everybody wants to kill them. for crying out loud, we are in a fvcking Democratic society, everybody has the right to vote for their candidates. let the igbos be, you people should be more concerned on how to calm the boys in the creeks
Don't mind them
Every gat have a stand

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.