Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Again The South East Misfires - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again The South East Misfires (11223 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / 'fayose Misfires On Aisha Buhari,' Otunba Fasawe Says / Akpabio Misfires, Bombs Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

2019 Buhari would go for a second term and by then we would have defeated any remanant of PDP

2023 Osinbajo would be presented for compensation to the SWest for the support they gave the North,

After 8yrs Osinbajo would hand over to Tambuwal

After 8yrs Tambuwal would hand over to Fashola

After Fashola back to EL Rufai

Hope you are counting the number of yrs in the wilderness

lol wait and see. 2019 is around the corner

APC will have to defeat a younger northern PDP candidate who will enjoy the support of SS and SE!
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ibo sabi strategize? If dem sabi strategize. PPA wont be dead now and APGA wont be competing with KOWA for relevance

Labour Party has more Senators than APGA its that bad

As i said, i don't want to hold brief for the Igbos but they haven't lost but gained friends here in the SS.

Within a year the marriage of conveniece between the sw and the north would crumble. It was not built to last, it was built to win the 2015 rlection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by eCollynzo: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
Someone once said if you stand for nothing....you fall for anything (or something like that).

[s]Well my point is, the SE thinks it's about time they produce a Nigerian president. I do too but it's not going to be handed to them on a platter.

They need to go out and work for it....I mean work hard.

They need to pair up with either the west or the north. they r not talking to the north and they r busy fighting the western guys over Lagos.

Now, a new govt would be constituted by a party the SE didn't vote for. It's back to square one.

What amazes me is that the best the SE got under the Pdp in the past 16yrs is the Senate president office....and they still keep voting Pdp.

How does that work?[/s]

Look at the election results, who didn't stand for anything? It is the Yorubas, they were neither here nor there making their results irrelevant just like in 2011. Even the bible speaks against lukewarmness.
Igbos have proven that they can be trusted till the very end, we stood for what we believe in and were resolute about it both within and outside our region.
No regrets whatsoever.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, to see you this unobjectively bitter and ungracious is disappointing. Try and compose yourself. You are making a fool of yourself.

Not so fast. He has 4 more years of wailing and gnashing of teeth

That 4 yrs would now usher in a 32yrs of humility, resignation, docility

This was explained by a Psychiatrist Kübler-Ross model as the 5 stages of grief

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

He is still in stage 1 Anger. By next yr he would enter stage 2, by 2019 stage 3, By 2023 stage 4 and by 2030 stage 5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:

lol wait and see. 2019 is around the corner

APC will have to defeat a younger northern PDP candidate who will enjoy the support of SS and SE!

Lets see the younger Northerner who would be bold enough to face General Buhari in the North

Everyone knows the support of SE is worthless at least Jonathan knows that by now

3 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by eCollynzo: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
egift:
If Ngige was voted for, SE should have had the Senate Presidency automatically. But as usual, missed yet another opportunity.
Is it Ngige as senate President that will revive your ailing web design career?

4 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
lilbabyak:
They misfire, they miscued, but it's still one nigeria.
Please tell barcanista, oregmussantus, temitemi1, SeverusSnape etc to come back.

Our voice has been heard , our prayer has been heard.

sai baba

They misfired because they didn't believe in your cause?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Tinubu doesnt have to be president

He is the presidents Kingmaker

Buhari cant make 2 statements before mentioning Tinubu and dont forget The number 2 man is Tinubus man

Babangida made Obj president, obj made yar'adua/jonathan presidents.
History tells me kingmakers in naija politics are used and abused, check my examples.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Babangida made Obj president, obj made yar'adua/jonathan presidents.
History tells me kingmakers in naija politics are used and abused, check my examples.

That was why Tinubu chose his man. Buhari is a man of his words, Tinubu could have chosen Atiku but he knows Atiku would renege but Buhari values loyalty

Buhari and Tinubu are the 2 major politicians who have remained steadfast in opposition since 1999

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by eCollynzo: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:
A lot of you need to grow up really that's all I can say

The south east should have no regrets about it's political choices and stick with the PDP and APGA come rain come shine!

You guys can share power at the center however you like. In 2 weeks time Rochas Okorocha will be booted out of Douglas house. Please do with him what you may in your cabinet.

Everyone does not have to be in the winning party.

Come 2019 as planned the PDP will as planned present a younger northern candidate with a VP from south east then we will see how popular whoever APC present truly is.

Like I say, you guys should bother yourself on how to run a successful government and leave the south east alone.

The south east is more interested in the implementation of the confab report than any silly position APC has to offer. APC for whatever reason chose to stay away from the confab. We will see what APC does with that confab report. It's not about who is up or who is down.

Let's see how you can raise Nigeria up!
O boy, I saw one list where they gave Okorocha a ministerial slot. You can't imagine how happy I was seeing that list. It means that they are already preparing to receive him after April 11.
My Imo state will be free of Okorocha's deceit, unseriousness and rudderless style of Government.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by Gbawe: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Not so fast. He has 4 more years of wailing and gnashing of teeth

That 4 yrs would now usher in a 32yrs of humility, resignation, docility

This was explained by a Psychiatrist Kübler-Ross model as the 5 stages of grief

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

He is still in stage 1 Anger. By next yr he would enter stage 2, by 2019 stage 3, By 2023 stage 4 and by 2030 stage 5

His waffling is pathetic. He is one of the losers and victim of this election. Mikeansy lost it horribly. If he is not ranting undemocratically that Buhari "must be banned" he is openly and unashamedly engaging in age discrimination against Buhari. Used to have a modicum of respect for the dude but it has been ugly to watch him 'lose it' over the past few months. I fear for this dude because everything we told him would happen, beginning with showing him Nigerians will reject GEJ, will come to pass to further prove that there is no future in politics of bitterness.

Mikeansy will literally run himself mad if not careful. He will now have the 'privilege' of watching what he did not want to see happen in the next four years. I am simply too happy today to have time for him. Yet I wish him well and have told him to compose himself and perhaps take time off nairaland. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:
A lot of you need to grow up really that's all I can say

The south east should have no regrets about it's political choices and stick with the PDP and APGA come rain come shine!
do you think those parties will remain strong as from may 29? You guys are know to be AGIP. When people told you to leave the sinking ship, you refused. Now you want to drown with it out of silly and fruitless pride.

mikeansy:
You guys can share power at the center however you like. In 2 weeks time Rochas Okorocha will be booted out of Douglas house. Please do with him what you may in your cabinet.
reasonable ibos will always have a say in a new nigeria except the bigots like you. What has okorocha done wrong?

mikeansy:
Everyone does not have to be in the winning party.
and it is too bad to put all your eggs inside one basket. Look at the yorubas, they still gave PDP some votes just incase. That's political calculation. That way, buhari will know he doesn't have the entire SW in his bag, which will prevent him from toying with them cos they can tilt to any other direction. But the ibos put all their eggs in one basket and lost woefully.

mikeansy:
Come 2019 as planned the PDP will as planned present a younger northern candidate with a VP from south east then we will see how popular whoever APC present truly is.
so stupid. Do you think anyone still wants to hear the name PDP? If nigerians really cared about age, GEJ would have won. But he failed us all, making us realise that age is nothing but a bunch of numbers and can be useless in bringing about transformation. As for a SE VP, no nigerian will gamble with that kind of ticket, as they won't want a secessionist tribe to obtain mantle of leadership in the light of a yaradua repeat.

mikeansy:
Like I say, you guys should bother yourself on how to run a successful government and leave the south east alone.
don't come back crying marginalization and blaming the yorubas for your stupidity.

mikeansy:
The south east is more interested in the implementation of the confab report than any silly position APC has to offer.
what stupid confab report? That event was a charade that didn't mean well for nigerians. If the event wasn't a charade and favoured nigerians, GEJ would have implemented it a long time ago
mikeansy:
APC for whatever reason chose to stay away from the confab. We will see what APC does with that confab report. It's not about who is up or who is down.
the bloody product of a charade would be thrown in the trash can after its fraud has been exposed.

mikeansy:
Let's see how you can raise Nigeria up!
are you trying to pull it down? Won't you join us in raising it? Ibos never learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
so the SW can win election against the North without the support of their fellow southerners? Well we will see!

There will be more elections in Nigeria!
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Hehehe!!

Never again would the SW have friends in the SS.

The way Yorubas makes noise on Nairaland you'd be forgiven for thinking they won the presidency hehehe!
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

His waffling is pathetic. He is one of the losers and victim of this election. Mikeansy lost it horribly. If he is not ranting undemocratically that Buhari "must be banned" he is openly and unashamedly engaging in age discrimination against Buhari. Used to have a modicum of respect for the dude but it has been ugly to watch him 'lose it' over the past few months.

My advise to him is to reserve some energy cos the wailing be verrrry long.

He has approximately 20yrs plus to cry so getting burnt out under 24hrs is unwise

Unless he can employ more people to wail for him

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Is BUHARI FROM SW?

Why are you people claiming Buhari as your own?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by lilbabyak(m): 7:02am On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm here, I've been here since yesterday.

Check out my thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122
yes bro it was fun while it lasted.
may this be the beginning of a new and prosperous era for all.
long live Nigeria
long live nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:
so the SW can win election against the North without the support of their fellow southerners? Well we will see!
There will be more elections in Nigeria!

We have our Northern allies already, Scratch your back we scratch my back

Just the way the North conceded for us in 1999 and we honorably returned it back to them

DickTator1:
Hehehe!!
Never again would the SW have friends in the SS.
The way Yorubas makes noise on Nairaland you'd be forgiven for thinking they won the presidency hehehe!

Friends in SS? when Rotimi Amaechi is about to be made a Chief in Yorubaland, watch how Timi SYlva, Umana, Oshiomole Ukowa would gladly become friends of the SW while you continue to cry

4 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Is BUHARI FROM SW?

grin grin
we claim him as our own cos his VP is our own. Now, run along.

5 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Sanchez01: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

So the Igbos can wait and strategize for 4yrs. I hate to hold brief for the Igbos but we in the ss are now aligned with the Igbos.
Buhari would soon tell Tinubu who the president is, the best the sw can hope for is crumbs from buhari's table.
Sorry, the SS is not aligning with anyone but the incoming administration. Don't drag us into tribal politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again The South East Misfires by lilbabyak(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

They misfired because they didn't believe in your cause?
putting ethnicity before a progressive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
raumdeuter:

He has approximately 20yrs plus to cry so getting burnt out under 24hrs is unwise

[/s]
bros stop yarning dust, stay in america and harness your peculiar thought process.

You have probably left naija for too long, your analysis resides only in your warped head. Let it remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by Gbawe: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

I think so too. I had to shake my head at his rant about how a young Northerner will defeat Buhari with the support of the SE in 2019. Is this guys for real? Does he not understand that 100% vote winning actions, like provision of adequate electricity, will likely be achieved under a pro-people Party like the APC whereas the PDP preferred crony-capitalism, packaged as privatisation, as its latest effort to tackle our power woes? The guy is on a long thing. I was always one of those who held that leading Nigeria towards progress is not difficult. It is the political and pro-people will to do this that matters. PDP never had it. APC does and that is the big difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Is BUHARI FROM SW?

grin grin

Buhari has a history of letting the Deputy rule.

Guess who the deputy is? A protege of Tinubu, Not only that An inlaw of Awolowo

The 2 names Ibos hate the most

Soon we would send Babalojas to all the market in the east

8 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sorry, the SS is not aligning with anyone but the incoming administration. Don't drag us into tribal politics.

Shut the f..k up, am more SS than your entire generation idiooot.

Am a full blooded Urhobo man from Oviri olomu near Ughelli, what part of the SS are you from?
stupid azz-hole
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Buhari has a history of letting the Deputy rule.

Guess who the deputy is? A protege of Tinubu, Not only that An inlaw of Awolowo

The 2 names Ibos hate the most

Soon we would send Babalojas to all the market in the east

If you're hoping on Buhari allowing his deputy to rule, I've got news for you. Osibsnjo ain't no Idiagbon, he is at best an appendage of Tinubu's reflection in government.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

If you're hoping on Buhari allowing his deputy to rule, I've got news for you. Osibsnjo ain't no Idiagbon, he is at best an appendage of Tinubu's reflection in government.

Meaning Tinubu would be ruling and making decisions that affect your town

Isnt that sad for you?

3 Likes

Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

We have our Northern allies already, Scratch your back we scratch my back

Just the way the North conceded for us in 1999 and we honorably returned it back to them

Friends in SS? when Rotimi Amaechi is about to be made a Chief in Yorubaland, watch how Timi SYlva, Umana, Oshiomole Ukowa would gladly become friends of the SW while you continue to cry

Wow, the people you mentioned above really have large following in the SS abi?
Re: Again The South East Misfires by DickTator1: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Meaning Tinubu would be ruling and making decisions that affect your town

Isnt that sad for you?

Our Jonah did the same for your people for 6yrs.
Re: Again The South East Misfires by raumdeuter: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Wow, the people you mentioned above really have large following in the SS abi?

How long does it take to get following?

Who knew Jonathan in SS before Alams went down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Payment Of Uniform Allowance To Personnel, Not An Inducement– Army / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.