Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (78395 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / [PHOTOS] Patience Jonathan Commences Parking Out Of Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Afroconnect: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
She will be fondly remembered as Naija's dumb lady who made her husband loose the elections. Good riddiance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed

I will miss her Okirika English

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by roufy235(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Lols
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by virus05(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
She dey prepare to go feed her husband in prison
na ur father dey go prison idiot..y cant u just wish someone well.. What sort of wicked pple r dis..
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
Wishing her the best and we hope the change Buhari is bringing will be Positive.
God bless Nigeria.
Rubbish, she'll cause you more trouble because she's very selfish and very irrational. A woman's job is to calm her man down and rein him in when he's not seeing things logically and is acting off of adrenaline or ego. She's supposed to play to the emotional side of her man, stand strong for him, let him and the world know she's got his back, BUT she CANNOT fight his battles!!! That makes you look weak and not in control.

She was one of those who destroyed him, in my humble opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by TreQuartista: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by iluvweed(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
DISGUSTING MONEY HUNGRY,UNSATISFIED, FLAT HEAD DESCENDANT, UNEDUCATED, FUGLY, LOUD MOUTHED BEEEEEECH!.....GO AND DIE!........ undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Bibol:
This woman will go down in history as the most popular first lady Nigeria has ever had
then what do you say about the late charismatic Miriam Babangida of Better Life for rural women whose programs actually made some impact in the life of rural women?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Adeabbey59(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm tired.. I ddn't know that president Jonathan and mama peace luggage plenty like these. I would have not volunteered to help them pack initially. sai! sai!! sai!!! buhari

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by quest003: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
i swear; she would
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by zingobaby: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Where is Fr Mbaka,when a true prophet prophesy it comes to pass

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by VellyG(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
iluvweed:
DISGUSTING MONEY HUNGRY,UNSATISFIED, FLAT HEAD DESCENDANT, UNEDUCATED, FUGLY, LOUD MOUTHED BEEEEEECH!.....GO AND DIE!........ undecided
Who give u phone to type this shit . you should be in a rehabilitation center. That IGBO Wey u dey take don scatter ur head

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by danla44(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015
hahahah

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by tasallakulu: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by iluvweed(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2015
VellyG:

Who give u phone to type this shit . you should be in a rehabilitation center. That IGBO Wey u dey take don scatter ur head

Crazy Flat Head.....God will continue to run your life the way GEJ and all Flat heads in power ran nigeria!.....Oloriburuku!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by kollinpowel(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2015
This is time for her to go back to adult school.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ddippset(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Who wins the beef between Rotimi amaechi and the jonathanS? Mama p1ss can get her b...... A.. back to otuoke and become Christian mothers chairlady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by sophtaf(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Little did she know that the children she claimed were thrown out on the streets were the ones to kick her out from the Aso Villa. Prepare your canoe, you have been Kano'ed.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by foliks(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Lolsss..... eiya,Patience, so quick? wait na, u stil av 2months....u can start packing by mid may na.... u dey vex ni
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Dia ris God ooo.

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Ewuro4: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Brimmie:
Farewell!! sad

Alo ramirami!! grin grin

Olopa.. Hian grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Sheriff19: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
chai! There is God ooo!!![color=#000099][/color] shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by kuuljay(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
father mbakas house be like Jerusalem now,come see crowd as if na him win election grin grin grin grin grin the guy come dey feel like James bond grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
I will miss you Mi-Lady!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by LogicPower(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
Wishing her the best and we hope the change Buhari is bringing will be Positive.
God bless Nigeria.

While I join you in wishing her the best, I take exception to your first sentence (in bold) - not every man, and certainly not my humble self, would ever wish to have someone like her as a wife, if that is what you actually meant by having her on one's side.

For both personal and cultural reasons, many people I know, and again including my humble self, would prefer to have a wife that would have a better control of her tongue, more respect for elders and a better display of more decorum and class in her public appearances and utterances.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by pesky2000: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
.....Forgetting her grammatical blunder, she is a very supporting woman,the type that every man will always want to have.....but the way she does her things wrong....and its unfortunate....but anyways.....she is gone now....
.....She also caused her husband downfall with her bad mouth.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Sheriff19: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
VellyG:

Shebi Na u go carry her go prison abi? Be like say GMB victory hangover still they worry u. Gej has a mad castle in ikoyi even while he was still a deputy gov. So don't worry about where she will move to.
bro nd why Lagos now. Y he no bayesa or Porthacort hhope u re not taking of ikoyi prison
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by vooks: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
How comes Buhari has just one wife?
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
Honestly I haven't a single love or respect for this woman. She's been a huge disgrace to the office of the first lady.

Seconded. And a disgrace to Nigeria. Even during military rule, our first ladies have always combined brains and beauty.

We want...

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Jinf: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2015
President Jonathan urges PDP to celebrate and not mourn as PDP vows to challenge Buhari's victory at tribunal:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/04/president-jonathan-urges-pdp-to.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by deeptechcool(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Johnbosco77:

grow brains.
asking a living being yo rest in peace?
chill dude!

your cerebrum is highly defective. If you want her not to rest in peace in Otuoke, what do you wish her? Mama peace, rest in peace and await your kirikiri invitation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by kramer: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

God bless Nigeria.

Ehm, but did she not say that she can't visit her husband in prison a couple of weeks ago

http://www.punchng.com/politics/im-not-ready-to-feed-jonathan-in-prison-patience/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.