Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (78407 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / [PHOTOS] Patience Jonathan Commences Parking Out Of Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by mustymatic(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
She may be parkin to her new cell
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Gwammen(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2015
She's going to jail, in quote.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by LAGATA(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Wonder wat is going on in Turai Yaradua's mind....... hmmmm! Nothing is permanent in the world we live in.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Minemrys: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Little did she know that the children she claimed were thrown out on the streets were the ones to kick her out from the Aso Villa. Prepare your canoe, you have been Kano'ed.

she wasn't kano'ed bro, she was Jega'd
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Canme4u(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
deeptechcool:
Mama Piss, now that you are gone, you should rest in peace.

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.

This is wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Phinagold(f): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
This NL sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by egopersonified(f): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Which property? Naija property? Abeg, pack only your personal effects oooo. No go sell our beds, tvs, furniture, electronics, rugs, kitchen utensils, equipments, cars, private jets, etc.

Just grace us with one last speech,pleassssssssse.

Lastly, I salute your courage for trying to wear the trousers in the home and nation where your husband was falling short.

Sai mama peace
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by terrymason(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
nor be if person first get something them dem miss am when not around? We nor get 1st lady b4
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by msmon(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2015
What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era

Pls take note lalasticlala, barcanista, seun, gboliwe, maclatunji.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Jarus(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Tunjasko:
Power don change hand....she was part of those who contributed to d Jona downfall.... rest and retire well in otuoke abi na okrika
She was responsible for Jonathan's fall-out with Amaech and many other politicians who happened to be one of the people that spearheaded the loss of her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2015
I am really sorry for this country Nigeria and her future, its very unfortunate that people don't just understand the kind of dangerous, selfish and greed ridden politics which has just being played out by the northern nigerian mafia and the nigerian westerners to get rid of a minority man out of aso rock, just because he is from the minority tribe; we will see how Buhari will transform Nigeria to a paradise in the next 4yrs as he has promised; I keep my fingers crossed and dust my passport ready to take off.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
[size=15pt] If your Pastor predicted the electoral victory of President Jonathan, change your church! [/size]

May the real God that created the heavens and the earth, that gives me and you life bless you and your entire generation.

Thunder will fire all baal.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Lord knows I won't miss this woman one bit.
She was more of a national disgrace most times she chose to open her mouth.
If she likes, she should clear the villa off its valuables, so long as she just goes! tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
mobuch:

I am really sorry for this country Nigeria and her future, its very unfortunate that people don't just understand the kind of dangerous, selfish and greed ridden politics which has just being played out by the northern nigerian mafia and the nigerian westerners to get rid of a minority man out of aso rock, just because he is from the minority tribe; we will see how Buhari will transform Nigeria to a paradise in the next 4yrs as he has promised; I keep my fingers crossed and dust my passport ready to take off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Toofan007: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Hope na April Fools tins o. Truck making two trips by 6pm ke? Lenu igbawo si igbawo?
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nuzo1(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Saklekplus:
Where she want pack to apart from otuoke, cuz she can't go to rivers state because of amaechi,and she has to run now to avoid been rust in prison

When did Amechi who will be vacating office in a month time become the owner of Rivers state?

I tire for some of una o. You know one is expected to apply some level of maturity when on the winning side.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by watered(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Mama Piss goodbye...

"As at 6pm, the truck had made two trips" It therefore means she has a lot to pack.

This was the same woman who had the dirty impetus to summon security chiefs

This same woman ordered the arrest of the Chibok women protests

She has just been too rude with that office. She's one factor that led to GEJ's fall.

Wike once said "Patience Jonathan is my Jesus Christ on earth". This one couldn't save her seat, what then is left for Wike?

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Dia ris God o....
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by driand(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
unfortunately for u shepopotemus would be missed for her woeful grammar and public display of shame.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Icekyng: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
who be patience Jonathan ?
she don baff?
na her papa build aso rock ?
make Una no let me vex o
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nuzo1(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Gwammen:
She's going to jail, in quote.

Some of you are funny for real.

Patience was never the kind of person I would love to have anything to do with talk less of having as a First lady, but its very ridiculous, sentimental and ignorant to think that its right for her to go to prison before Tinubu.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by paparazzi1987(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed

Won't you miss her eloquent speech?
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
I hear she is moving to a newly built prison (from an unconfirmed source).
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by chrischuks2(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
This blood you people are sharing. You people have unseated my husband and sent me packing. There is God ooooooo cry cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Lovechyld101(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
She and her husband can continue their transformation in otuoke
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by xabi148(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Dudes she hold d leg of chair screaming "ahhh no ooo I no wo gree...I no dey go...I hope d military men drag her out
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
mobuch:

Yes, yes, let the pain flow through you.

You can join them in Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
VellyG:

Shebi Na u go carry her go prison abi? Be like say GMB victory hangover still they worry u. Gej has a mad castle in ikoyi even while he was still a deputy gov. So don't worry about where she will move to.
. Ur. Head. Ever still correct. Take iT or leave it. Buhari is ur president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by VellyG(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
iluvweed:

Crazy Flat Head.....God will continue to run your life the way GEJ and all Flat heads in power ran nigeria!.....Oloriburuku!
I pity this retardëd ofe mmanu ..see the way weed has ruined ur life and sadly u don't seem to have a slightest idea. Fück off.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Make she go shap shap abeg. Disgrace of a woman

Can't wait to see the beautiful Mrs Aisha Buhari
I can't wait to see that gorgeous woman on my TV screen, online and in the papers.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
[size=15pt] If your Pastor predicted the electoral victory of President Jonathan, change your church! [/size]
SHARP SHARP!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by 360degree(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:

Patience Jonathan is a kinda woman every man should want to have on his side If you look beyond her grammatical deficiency. She's a ride or die chick.
Wishing her the best and we hope the change Buhari is bringing will be Positive.
God bless Nigeria.

There is nothing new in what she did. In my view I think any woman in that position would be willing to do that for her husband anytime. Let look ay Turai Yaradua. In fact, she cause more havoc for her huband that good. Pls stop this praise singing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.