Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,243 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (78408 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / [PHOTOS] Patience Jonathan Commences Parking Out Of Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Gideonmi(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
u one kill me with laf grin cheesy grin
Rawani:
Little did she know that the children she claimed were thrown out on the streets were the ones to kick her out from the Aso Villa. Prepare your canoe, you have been Kano'ed.

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
creepsyme:
she contributed in no small way to the failure of her husband no tnks to all the viral comments she made during her campaign, from the day she insulted buhari as having a dead brain I became very sure she was going, cos I actually prayed God to teach her a great lesson, I also prayed God never to allow fayose to finish his tenure and also let fani kayode end in the prison.
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
B.b. Bisbal

THE LAST ON PATIENCE:
If you think you av heard d last from Patience, you are joking. Here's the latest conversation between her and an aide:
"Oga Madam, sorry o about what happened"
"Wetin dem tell u say apin?"
"Dis Buhari win now. As you for don dey begin park ur luggage in Aso Villa by now"
"Abi craze dey worry you?
Abeg, na only Jona lost election o, no be me. You hear say dem contest election for 1st Lady position?"
"Oga Madam, no o, Neva"
"Hennn now, no vacancy for 1st Lady here o.
Na here dat Aisha Buhari go meet me. I senior am in dis post"
"Madam, abi u be Yoruba woman?"
"Wetin concern Yoruba woman with dat?"
"You know say when the King dies, the next king inherit the previous Queen. They both live happily thereafter. But in ur own case, Oga no die now"
"Abeg, nobody can change the constitution anyhow.
Where there is no election, the constitution talk say: na CONTINUITY go apply"
"Oga Madam, who talk dat one?"
"Go and ask Anthony (Attorney) General. A no know book, i get sense. Ask d man, na him talk am"
"Which one? The present one leaving on May 29?"
"No be dat proud one wey no dey greet me. Na the new one I pencil him name for Jona's new cabinet. But as Buhari come dabaru everytin now, trouble dey. Abeg, u know any sound lawyer in Lagos? Abeg no let dat Tinubu man hear dis o"
"Yes Madam. Never, he no go hear am. I know plenty lawyers for Lagos o. I know FRA Williams, I know Gani Fawehinmi, the People's Lawyer"
"Very good. God bless u, give me Gani's number. But he be like say na OPC he dey do now o, he no dey do Law again"
"Yes Ma. He dey do Pipeline Protection in Niger Delta too. You know dat no be only one road enter market.....lol"
"Good, na dat one I need. So na him be dat firebrand Gani Fawehinmi?"
"Yes Ma, na him o"
"God catch APC. Tell Aisha Buhari say no vacancy o. Me, a no be Jona o. Ar no dey easy. I heavy pass dem. Ar be Madam Continuity. Gimee Gani's number."
Na him I come leave d scene o.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by yemivictor: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
mobuch:

I am really sorry for this country Nigeria and her future, its very unfortunate that people don't just understand the kind of dangerous, selfish and greed ridden politics which has just being played out by the northern nigerian mafia and the nigerian westerners to get rid of a minority man out of aso rock, just because he is from the minority tribe; we will see how Buhari will transform Nigeria to a paradise in the next 4yrs as he has promised; I keep my fingers crossed and dust my passport ready to take off.

GEJ was not voted out because he's from a minority tribe, he was voted out because of perceived incompetence and ineptitude.

Your post is the least objective and it's very shameful.

If elections were won on tribal inclinations, Buhari would have won the first time he contested being from a majority tribe.

Lastly, you can dust your passport and run to wherever you like but if Buhari also does not perform to expectation, we the electorate will vote him out as well.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by partychaser: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Its a pity.

She has more balls than Jonathan tho!
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
First Female Kirikiri candidate

He doesn't need to run and be scared of no bigot. He's a HERO to av refused to contest in court or scream but even called GMB to congratulate him before time. God bless U GEJ, U av done ya bid. Let's wait for grandpa!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by UTEWUOJO: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
NA ONLY HER WAKA COM OOOOO!!!!!

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Rexnegro(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
At all, the most stupid first lady nigeria ever had.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by halfcaste1: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
mobuch:

I am really sorry for this country Nigeria and her future, its very unfortunate that people don't just understand the kind of dangerous, selfish and greed ridden politics which has just being played out by the northern nigerian mafia and the nigerian westerners to get rid of a minority man out of aso rock, just because he is from the minority tribe; we will see how Buhari will transform Nigeria to a paradise in the next 4yrs as he has promised; I keep my fingers crossed and dust my passport ready to take off.
Yes, Congo is waiting for you. Minority tribe, my a.s.s. Did you say this when we voted him in in 2011? Did people say anything about him being from a minority tribe then? Now that he has lost, now you know he's from a minority tribe. Nonsense! All of you that want Buhari to fail, God will surprise all of you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by shegsrules(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Karma, when u came in first thing was to fight Turai Yaradua. If Ameachi do anyhow his on point ooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by furetin20: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900

Whatsapp 08100671967
Bbm 531f106f
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Forwetinnah: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
For the sake of peace and loss of innocent lives..he had to let go.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Forwetinnah: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
yemivictor:

GEJ was not voted out because he's from a minority tribe, he was voted out because of perceived incompetence and ineptitude.

Your post is the least objective and it's very shameful.

If elections were won on tribal inclinations, Buhari would have won the first time he contested being from a majority tribe.

Lastly, you can dust your passport and run to wherever you like but if Buhari also does not perform to expectation, we the electorate will vote him out as well.

Comedy..lets see that happen. Your voice would be suppressed...your complaints won't see the light of day
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Neally(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Step by Step Guide on How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer And With Less Than N10,000 Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope/

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Bants(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
This woman is the sort of woman you should never marry while your husband is showing transparency you swearing and speaking bad english
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by jevic(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Nothing lasts forever in life.

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Little did she know that the children she claimed were thrown out on the streets were the ones to kick her out from the Aso Villa. Prepare your canoe, you have been Kano'ed.

I know a house in Tunga with more than 45 inhabitants, one family, one father, 4 mothers, uncles, aunties, grannies, children, and they all voted for APC. Please multiply that with several other houses and you will understand the Tsunami that hit Jonathan.

Compare this with the East where households have just the father, the mother and at most 4 children.

And the West, where people are enlightened, and different members of the household may not support the same party hence, people vote by personal choice.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by ekundayoalo(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Brimmie:
Farewell!! sad

Alo ramirami!! grin grin
It's called "Alo lamilami" not "ramirami"
Lamilami means "Dragonfly" in English
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Jannie1999(f): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Na now she won pack wen she suppose pack since

Anyway

SAI BABA
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by masseratti: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Rubbish, she'll cause you more trouble because she's very selfish and very irrational. A woman's job is to calm her man down and rein him in when he's not seeing things logically and is acting off of adrenaline or ego. She's supposed to play to the emotional side of her man, stand strong for him, let him and the world know she's got his back, BUT she CANNOT fight his battles!!! That makes you look weak and not in control.

She was one of those who destroyed him, in my humble opinion.
brilliant she was more of a liability than an asset
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nicepoker(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Travelling abroad.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed

Untrue!! I will personally miss her atomic bombs grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by nd07(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2015
egift:
This is one factor that helped kick Jonathan out. I will miss her Grammatical Errors those.

Wait 4 GMB's wife 2 come on board. she once addressed some women of a state in Nigeria as prostitutes. it remains u men
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Brimmie(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2015
ekundayoalo:

It's called "Alo lamilami" not "ramirami"
Lamilami means "Dragonfly" in English

Lol.. Ikr!??

Thanks anyway.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by mechanics(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
It shows dat football match is being played on d field nt outside, but in her case, she played her's outside by calling d general names, nw d general can deal with her, but i knw he wil 4give her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Sunday8650: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2015
eph12:
She won't be missed
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by egift(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015

nd07:
Wait 4 GMB's wife 2 come on board. she once addressed some women of a state in Nigeria as prostitutes. it remains u men

You listened to so much noise and rumours. Those of us that heard the actual words she said know she did not degrade Edo Women in any way. We were even glad we have in her a First Lady who understands the social challenges facing our society.

In case you are ignorant of it, read her actual statement and lookup the work of the Wife of Gov. Igbenedon who fought Italy-Connection to a standstill.

God bless Aisha. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by callmenow: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Speculative trash. Two trucks ... ? Gutter press.
Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by UTEWUOJO: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2015
WHO IS WITH OUR FISHING CANOE? THE OWNERS ARE BACK.

2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2015
She was a pillar for her husband. That's the kind of wife I want to marry. grin[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Kopawale: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
[size=15pt] If your Pastor predicted the electoral victory of President Jonathan, change your church! [/size]
. Pls tell them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.