Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Appreciation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciation (371 Views)

The Man Behind Naira Appreciation- Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi, A Lagos Businessman / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation by kosby001(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Don't honestly no how to start expressing my sincere joy and happiness that finally in the history of Nigeria, the masses voice have prevailed in our democracy. Its safe to say our vote finally counts after 16 years of uninterrupted democracy in Nigeria.

Will also like to seize this medium to congratulate professor Jega, a man of great exemplary attitude who during the course of the declaration of elections to hold in 2015 have faced so many intimidation, oppression and criticism from some political stakeholders and the (ex)ruling party. Jega have finally conducted and granted all Nigerians a free, fair and to a large extent credible elections. God bless you in all your future endeavours.

To all Nigerians, we have actually showcased high sense of patriotism during the course of the elections. I salute our courage and faith in Nigeria. One thing is still certain, until we have finally set things right, struggle still continues.

Also, my heart warm congratulatory message goes to the people's general, the abraham lincoln of africa, the president of the masses, for his steadfastness and doggedness in attaining his desires to see to the affairs of our great country. Pray God grant you abundant knowledge to paddle the wheel of Nigerians affairs successfully.

Finally, to all agent of change, I salute you all. Will never forget all those struggles during campaigns, rallies, door to door morning and evening mobilisation in all our place of primary assignment among other great jobs we all did before and during the electioneering periods. Will never forget how some of us social media ID and password were hacked or tempered with, the pool of insult we received from some of our brothers and sisters during the campaign era. It was a voluntary service and am so proud that I was accommodated to be part of this great agent.
While we are still in the mode of celebration,will like to remind us not to forget that we still have one more task during the course of the gubernatorial elections. We need to support all our flag bearers and also our brothers and sisters who whole heartedly accepted to be part of the change agent. IT IS NOT OVER UNTILL HIS OVER.....

GOD BLESS ALL THE AGENT OF CHANGE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 / Former Minister Of Justice Hands Up From Politics / This House Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.