Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 (373 Views)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 by prest(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said he was the most criticised President in the whole world and vowed to become the most praised before he left office.

Jonathan however absolved himself of any blame for the country’s problems for which he said he had become an object of criticism.

“I think I am the most criticised President in the whole world, but I want to tell this audience that before I leave I will be the most praised President,” he said at the opening of the 52nd Annual General of the Nigerian Bar Association at the International Conference Centre in Abuja. Extract from PUNCH NEWSPAPER OF AUGUST 28, 2012
Re: I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 by Realfiness(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
We are patiently waiting sir.
I will still miss u too much sir
Re: I Think I Am The Most Criticised President In The World: Punch Of Aug 28, 2012 by darnley16(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok o, we'll be watching you in 3D

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Promise To Be Fair In His Administration. / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari / This House Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.