Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Sexcapade With Tiffany "True Story" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapade With Tiffany "True Story" (1933 Views)

I Feel Better Now After My Sexcapade On Saturday! / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapade With Tiffany "True Story" by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2015
[b]I had been keeping an eye on my
neighbours 18 year old daughter,
Tiffany, while her mother had to go
away for the weekend. Tiff was a
young adult with an amazing, shapely form that drove guys wild with her teasing from how she walked, to the little clothes she wore. I had gone in to check on Tiff that night and make sure she's okay, only to find her masturbating and wanting to watch me jerk off in front of her . I found it hard to resist, as I began before Tiff took over and jerked me off , followed by a Mouth Gig of immense pleasure .
"Fûck, I got you off but I 'm still so
Hot myself, I don't know what to do?" she said with a sigh.
" Would you like me to eat your puccy
out for you?" I asked of her . She
almost bounced in delight. "Would
you Mr Andrews . No one has ever
licked my puccy, and I 've always wanted to know what it feels like."
" I'd love to taste you Tiffany , and I
bet I can bring you to an amazing
orgasm with just my tongue !" I told
her .
" I bet you can GODvilla " she said, with a small wink.
I prepared myself to take the next step and look to return the favour and eat out this gorgeous 18 year old girl's wet puccy. Tiffany leaned back on the bed, and laid flat on her back. I kneeled forward, and looked down across this nubile , young woman's amazing body .
Curves in all the right places , and a
figure most men would be willing to
die for with just a touch of her soft skin. My d1ck had become a little flacid after Tiff had jerked and blown me off moments prior , as I climbed off the bed and walked around to the far end.
Tiffany went to remove her shorts , when I stopped her. "No , allow me
to Tiff ." I informed her , as she
stopped and just laid there, awaiting
my move.
I knelt upon the floor , and began to
gently caress the tips of my fingertips along the soles of her feet. " That tickles Mr Andrews !" Tiffany called out to me .
I smiled up at her and carried on. My fingers moving further north across her body, over her ankles, and lower calfs . My hands gently caressing her soft skin, as I worked my way forward.
Tiffany looked down, watching my
every move upon her lower body .
My palms moved across the outer
edges of her legs, as I turned them towards the inner thighs and forming gentle , small circular motions across her thighs as I worked up slowly .
Building up the sexual energy she
should now be feeling , and
warming her puccy even more. I began working closer to her
heavenly delight, that was protected by the fabric of her shorts . Several of my fingers joining together , as I rubbed them along the crotch area , rubbing a little deeper back and forth . I could see the reaction I was looking for upon her face , as her breathing grew that little bit heavier as I rubbed her puccy.
One of my fingertips gently slid
beneath the edges of her shorts, under her inner thigh as I drew closer to her puccy. Gently massaging as I moved within inches of touching it, before I pulled away . I grasped hold of her jeans , unfastened them and took hold of the hem.
I slid them down her thin body , over
her thighs as she raised her hips off
the bed to allow them to break free of her body . I pulled them all the way down, and off her ankles as I placed them at my side on the floor .
Tiff laid there, her long , succulent and toned smooth legs, that lead up to her small pink panties that were now on display for me . I could already see the small wet patch that had broken free from her puccy against the fabric.
She was wet alright, dripping by the
looks of it. The smell of her tight,
teen pussy drifted towards me as I
leaned forward over her thighs and began to plant soft, gentle kisses upon her legs. I occasionally allowed my tongue to lick a little upon her thighs, and hear the soft moans of her pleasure at my touch upon her young body. I worked my way up , kissing, licking at times and drawing more heat into her wet puccy as her thighs parted
ways for me to get closer to her
golden treasure that awaited me.
I stuck out my tongue, and moved down as it licked it' s way up and
across the fabric of her panties.
My first slight taste of her wet puccy that dripped through and onto my tongue . That sweet, pungent taste of her dripping cûnt that was already driving my own body into overdrive. I could feel my d1ck harden below, pumping it 's blood back into the organ of sexual pleasure .
I continued to lick, over and over .
Drawing the fabric of her panties to get wetter from my own tongue
mixing with the wetness of her
dripping puccy beneath . My fingertips worked up her outer thighs, towards the strings of her panties as I took hold. I pulled upon them, as they slipped down over her thighs to reveal the almost shaven puccy for me of this young, beautiful woman. The only hair was a slight strip above her puccy that was cleanly shaved to perfection. I pulled them down her thighs, and over her ankle.......

WOW! All this pleasure in a bottle of Orinjin!!!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY gringringrin
[/b]

Re: My Sexcapade With Tiffany "True Story" by alberto2k(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
So you write this long epistle just to fool us... try harder next time bro cuz it didn't even move my lower lip undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Doesn’t Change When You Lose Your Virginity / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / How Nigerian Man Scammed White Woman Of $150,000 In Fake Facebook Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.