Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? (3287 Views)

If It Was GEJ. / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / GEJ Scammed Off Hard Solid DOLLARS, Yet Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by anonimi: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Has anyone bothered to compare 1999 & 2007 PDP performance in the south west to this 2015 results?

What do you find to justify scam or not?
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by Boss13: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
This was not about whether he was scammed. The people spoke the truth. The votes in the South-east is not a true representation of the voices of the Igbos. It was rigged. Immediately Buhari won, there were jubilations in Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Imo.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers (Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North. He was deceived by his aides and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly. A bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself and he should blame himself alone.

6 Likes

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by bettercreature(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
He paid the wrong people,he should have changed youth copper allowance to 50,000naira and win the election instead of paying the minor,obas,chief,celebrities,fraudstars,thugs and so on

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by BRAV0O(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes! Those useless people claiming they support gej from sw deceived and scam him, he should demand his money from them, if not dat he didn't listen! We told him not to fall victim
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by superstar1(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
He was not scammed. He is just like Barcanista, that failed to study and learn SW politics. Only SW could have neutralise the NW votes for him, if only he had performed satisfactorily in 6years.

Money is not a factor in SW politics. Your perception and performance are the key ingredients.

Many will wonder why Ekiti people will love Fayose. It is just because he connects with the people and they believe he is the people's installed government. Simple. No amount of money being spent by anybody that contest against him can dislodge him.

GEJ made some fundamental mistakes by surrounding himself with opportunists, sycophants and praise singers. He also lack a clear cut vision, as well as, the charisma, confidence and will power to lead.

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
GEJ neutralised the South west and made their votes irrelevant.
The battle was won and lost elsehwere.

thank you. the battle was won in the north. Infact, the south south and south east influenced the election much more than the south west.
Dont mind that sirshymexx and his friend . Tribalism wont let them see the light.
Come 2019 or 2023, if the north doesnt support the yorubas ,nothing for them.

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by OrigamiIII: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Bros, I advice you avoid topics relating to yorubas and igbos supremacy debate. My wife is from imo state and we have kids who are half blooded igbo. Each time I come across such topics I skip them otherwise comments on those topics is capable of turning one to something else.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by SirShymexx: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2015
christopher123:
YOU MUST BE CRAZY TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT...IGBO ELITES? WHO WHERE THE MOST PEOPLE HOLDING THE POSITION. YORUBA PEOPLE DID NOT SCAM GEJ, HE WAS A STUPID MAN PERIOD AND ASK ME WHY

THE FIRST MISTAKE HE MADE WAS ALLOWING APC TO BE
SECOND MISTAKE WAS ALLOWING HAUSA MAN TO BE INEC CHAIR ...SO DO U EXPECT HIM TO MESS UP
THIRD MISTAKE IS ALLOWING HIMSELF TO BE USED AND PICKING FIGHTS WITH AMAECHI, OBASANJO, ROCHAS ET AL
HE WAS TRYING TO OVER PLEASE HAUSA BY BUILDING EVERYTHING FOR THEM

LESSOPN IN LIFE, YOU JUST CANT BE MR NICE GUY TO EVERYBODY, EVEN JESUS WAS DENIED, BETRAYED AND DOUBTED ON BY ONLY 12 MEN HOW MUCH MORE GEJ

NOW IF GEJ WAS AN IGBO MAN HE WOULD HAVE DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES AND USE A YORUBA MAN OR A MAN FROM MIDDLE BELT AS INEC CHAIR

BUT HE WAS JUST CLUELESS AND EDUCATION WAS A WASTED VRENTURE ON HIM

I AM A PDP APOLOGIST BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD TRY THESE APC GUYS AND THEY SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE MOST REGIONS IN SE AND SS ARE EDGY NOW SO

THEY SHOULD CARRY EVERYBODY ALONG OR.....

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM, TRIBALISM PULLS YOU DOWN

Utter incoherent nonsense!

Keep living in denial, but the truth is always bitter. He allowed Igbo elites hijack his government, hence he failed before he started - cos like Zik, Igbo politics has always been opportunistic tendencies laced with nepotism - but without carrying the ordinary Igbos along.

I'm giving you facts. You should know by now that I don't bite my tongue for anyone and being PC isn't my thing.

The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by christopher123(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Utter incoherent nonsense!

Keep living in denial, but the truth is always bitter. He allowed Igbo elites hijack his government, hence he failed before he started - cos like Zik, Igbo politics has always been opportunistic tendencies laced with nepotism - but without carrying the ordinary Igbos along.

I'm giving you facts. You should know by now that I don't bite my tongue for anyone and being PC isn't my thing.

The truth is bitter.

ffuucckk off

if igbo elites hijacked it, so ffucckkinng what.Dude go get a life
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by BlackGirlsCode: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
How did we scam someone we never supported?

Why does the SS/SE think the SW/Yorubas owe them anything?

Upon all the insults on/off NL, you still expect us to support you?

SS/SE do not have the numbers to compete with a SW/N. I don't know when you people will learn simple statistics.

The next time we elect a SS president in this country, I'll be holding my great grand child IJN.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by SirShymexx: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
Bro where have you been

I'm good, bruddah.

I have been around - just trying not to be too bait on threads with too many posters.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by SirShymexx: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
christopher123:

ffuucckk off

if igbo elites hijacked it, so ffucckkinng what.Dude go get a life

Lmao...don't cry, old bigoted fart loool.

Truth is bitter, ancient turd lool.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by idu1(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:
No comment
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by christopher123(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao...don't cry, old bigoted fart loool.

Truth is bitter, ancient turd lool.

same thing ffffuuuccckkkk off smallie
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by SirShymexx: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2015
christopher123:

same thing ffffuuuccckkkk off smallie

You are a true definition of a muthaphucka, aintcha? Lool
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
jonathan wasn't scam by any southwest. Many of us that were on ground in odualand told the foolish jonathan that we will not vote for him no matter how much he spends in bribing people like gain Adams, but the clueless mofo didn't listen to us.... Jonathan should take his fat ugly wife and relocate to the creeks ASAP.

Foolish jonathan
Foolish mama piss

how I wish buhari will probe the pen - robber of a clueless president.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by brown3: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
tomakint:
It's a pity majority (especially the typically-bent Yorubas) of my people will always be like this when politics is involved. Jonathan did his best to reach out with his 'touch of change' across all strata unfortunately the Core-North he tried to pacify remained unforgiving while the 'Typically-bent Yorubas' felt short-changed in the scheme of things forgetting that Jonathan had a lot to grapple with. N.B: Jonathan forgot the Mafian rule, 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'.
that what he did by keeping northerners so close.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by brown3: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
u re right. Does who would have help him won some needed vote up north betrayed him.
Re: Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? by brown3: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
u re right. Those who would have help him won some needed vote up north betrayed him. And he was too plane to be a Nigerian president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Response Of A Girl When PDP Said Yesterday Was Day 62 Of Fuel Scarcity(pic / And The Award For The Worst Minister Goes To...? / Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.