Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) (9415 Views)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

Yes because 2000years ago in the Middle East, there was no race.

Because Jesus doesn't care if you're Jewish, Muslim, Sikh etc and Christianity endorses transgender.
Christ is the reality.
Christ is the reality of race.
Christ is the realty of gender.
Christ is the reality of religion.
Christ is the reality of sex.
Christ is the reality of marriage.
Christ is the reality of money.
Christ is the reality of knowledge and science.
You have been chasing shadows, for Christ is the reality.

Christ Is All
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

oh no God is not evil, he loves you and wants to reconcile with you.
please he wants you to come back to him, why do you keep denying him when you know him deep inside ur heart... please come back to God he needs ur love, he loves you so much that he gave Anini his only begotten son to die for ur sins..

Please stop being angry at God come and reconcile with him, he will forgive u..

But why are you angry with God
grin grin grin
You don't need to hide in your lies. The truth with set you free.
Aren't you tired of being angry?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... didnt he maul 42kids because elishah said so? You dont even know who ur god is or did he turn to a weakling lately? i dont like to insults so dont push me.. smiley

Mumu, you can't even type correctly. I'll be damned if I let you go. Let's brawl, atheist.
Bring your shit on. Array tactical facts to refute points on my claim that there is one sovereign God. Olodo.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

grin grin grin
You don't need to hide in your lies. The truth with set you free.
Aren't you tired of being angry?
Oh stop hiding in your folly, stop running away from God (amadioha) please ur heart seeks him.
please he wants you to come back to him, why do you keep denying him
when you know him deep inside ur heart... please come back to God he
needs ur love, he loves you so much that he gave Anini his only
begotten son to die for ur sins..
Please stop being angry at God come and reconcile with him, he will
forgive u.

But why are you angry with God, why do you choose to remain angry, arent you tired of being angry?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Yes I know her and I'm angry with her because she is evil and It's my nature to hate evil.
So you accept the existence of any deity thrown at you and not just that, but your knee jerk reaction is to hate them. Do you also hate the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Mumu, you can't even type correctly. I'll be damned if I let you go. Let's brawl, atheist.
Bring your shit on. Array tactical facts to refute points on my claim that there is one sovereign God. Olodo.
lol now this one is getting emotional and angry **rolls on the floor laughing**cheesy

Oh calm down, don't get worked up over a little discussion please cheesy

why are you getting emotional over this.. lmao the insults actually shows you to be frustrated.. No thanks i wont stoop that low to exchange words with you wink

Calm down to avoid you committing suicide or starting up a christian militia grin

anyway check this out, i will leave a pic below for you. grin grin grin

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

lol now this one is getting emotional and angry **rolls on the floor laughing**cheesy

Oh calm down, don't get worked up over a little discussion please cheesy

why are you getting emotional over this.. lmao the insults actually shows you to be frustrated.. No thanks i wont stoop that low to exchange words with you wink

Calm down to avoid you committing suicide or starting up a christian militia grin

anyway check this out, i will leave a pic below for you. grin grin grin

I said array facts, olodo. Bring it on as a debate. Don't you have sense?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I said array facts, olodo. Bring it on as a debate. Don't you have sense?

So insults are ur kind of debate, what type of debate is that lmao.. that speaks so much about you. . hey don't get frustrated. . . Am not here for insults cus its below my station.smiley

Now run along and go pour your frustration else where, Johnydon is not available tonight smiley
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
johnydon22:

So insults are ur kind of debate, what type of debate is that lmao.. that speaks so much about you. . hey don't get frustrated. . . Am not here for insults cus its below my station.smiley

Now run along and go pour your frustration else where, Johnydon is not available tonight smiley
What do you expect when you're bullying his favourite all-powerful deity? undecided
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

What do you expect when you're bullying his favourite all-powerful deity? undecided
lmao... cheesy. . . the guy just lost it and wanted to dump his frustrations on me. . aaah i dodge am ooo shockedgrin
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by finofaya: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Christ is the reality.
Christ is the reality of race.
Christ is the realty of gender.
Christ is the reality of religion.
Christ is the reality of sex.
Christ is the reality of marriage.
Christ is the reality of money.
Christ is the reality of knowledge and science.
You have been chasing shadows, for Christ is the reality.

Christ Is All

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory
So, help me God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
DProDG:

So you accept the existence of any deity thrown at you and not just that, but your knee jerk reaction is to hate them. Do you also hate the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

1 Corinthians 1:18-31 King James Version (KJV)
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which
are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the
understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not
God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God
by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks
foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and
the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is
stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not
many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea,
and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and
righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:

1 Corinthians 1:18-31 King James Version (KJV)
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which
are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the
understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not
God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God
by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks
foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and
the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is
stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not
many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea,
and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and
righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

You might as well just throw a bible at me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Here is another person who is angry with God because God didn't answer his prayer...

Neither did any of the Gods answer Goodbye Jonathan's prayers.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh stop hiding in your folly, stop running away from God (amadioha) please ur heart seeks him.
forgive u.

But why are you angry with God, why do you choose to remain angry, arent you tired of being angry?
So you think you are wise now?
You are not any different from the religious people.
Religion preaches morality and humanist preaches morality, so what's the difference?
Every religion think they have a better knowledge of good and evil, putting things in place like the belief of a deity to ensure that people do good. But religion had failed, so what make you think humanism is going to do better?
What make you think you have a better concept of what is right and wrong, good and evil?
You've are fail because you are all patronizing the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Here am I pointing you to the tree of life but you think the same tree the have brought man so low could actually be man's solution. This is nothing but f00lishness. Why don't you try something different?
Why can't you open your eyes and see that morality is useless and Christ is the reality of good?
Why not turn you back to the tree of knowledge of good and evil?
Run now to the tree of life, run and come to Christ.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
ifeness:

Neither did any of the Gods answer Goodbye Jonathan's prayers.
But God is willing to answer your prayers if you turn away from evil and come to Him.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
DProDG:

I love righteousness and hate evil It's my nature.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So you think you are wise now?
You are not any different from the religious people.
Religion preaches morality and humanist preaches morality, so what's the difference?
Every religion think they have a better knowledge of good and evil, putting things in place like the belief of a deity to ensure that people do good. But religion had failed, so what make you think humanism is going to do better?
What make you think you have a better concept of what is right and wrong, good and evil?
You've are fail because you are all patronizing the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Here am I pointing you to the tree of life but you think the same tree the have brought man so low could actually be man's solution. This is nothing but f00lishness. Why don't you try something different?
Why can't you open your eyes and see that morality is useless and Christ is the reality of good?
Why not turn you back to the tree of knowledge of good and evil?
Run now to the tree of life, run and come to Christ.
[size=20]
Oh stop hiding in your folly, stop running away from God (amadioha)
please ur heart seeks him.
forgive u.
But why are you angry with God, why do you choose to remain angry,
arent you tired of being angry with God please come to him i beg you stop hiding [/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I love righteousness and hate evil It's my nature.
forgive u.
arent you tired of being angry?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

This might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

2 Likes

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=20]
forgive u.
arent you tired of being angry with God please come to him i beg you stop hiding [/size]
Every other religion also believe human could be better if they try harder to do good.
You people stvpidly believe human is not all that bad.
But God had shown through the law that their is a greater evil in man than we thought.
But you have been so foolish to ignore the wisdom of God. And you as well as the rest of the humanist will fail just as religion failed.

But why do you choose failure over victory?
Why do you choose the tree of knowledge of good and evil over the tree of life?

[size=20pt]OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT MORALITY IS USELESS[/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
DProDG:
This might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
It's the wisdom of God in a mystery.
So tell me, ever since human had been trying to follow moral code have the world been better?
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Every other religion also believe human could be better if they try harder to do good.
You people stvpidly believe human is not all that bad.
But God had shown through the law that their is a greater evil in man than we thought.
But you have been so foolish to ignore the wisdom of God. And you as well as the rest of the humanist will fail just as religion failed.

But why do you choose failure over victory?
Why do you choose the tree of knowledge of good and evil over the tree of life?

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT MORALITY IS USELESS
[size=20]
Oh stop hiding in your folly, stop running away
from God (amadioha)
oh no God is not evil, he loves you and wants to
reconcile with you.
please he wants you to come back to him, why
do you keep denying him
when you know him deep inside ur heart...
please come back to God he
needs ur love, he loves you so much that he
gave Anini his only
Please stop being angry at God come and
reconcile with him, he will
forgive u.
But why are you angry with God, why do you
choose to remain angry,
arent you tired of being angry with God please
come to him i beg you stop hiding

WITHOUT GOD (AMDIOHA) YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS PLEASE OPEN UR EYES AND SEE THAT YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS WITHOUT GOD..[/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=20]
from God (amadioha)
reconcile with you.
do you keep denying him
gave Anini his only
forgive u.
choose to remain angry,

WITHOUT GOD (AMDIOHA) YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS PLEASE OPEN UR EYES AND SEE THAT YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS WITHOUT GOD..[/size]
Morality is useless, with or without a deity. The sooner you realize it, the better for you.

Think about what I have told you and it will lead you to free
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Morality is useless, with or without a deity. The sooner you realize it, the better for you.

Think about what I have told you and it will lead you to free
hahahahahaha and the guy will soon turn atheistic.. lmao grin grin

No without God (amdioha) your morality is useless, but once you believe in God you are already righteous and will go to heaven.

Please stop running away from God (amadioha), believe in amadioha and you woll be good again. he loves you so much come back to him please..

[size=20]WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH GOD (AMADIOHA) PLEASE COME BACK TO HIM, HE WANTS YOU BACK AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH..

BUT WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH GOD
[/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha and the guy will soon turn atheistic.. lmao grin grin
Your problem is that you don't understand what Christianity is. Christianity is Christ and Christ is life. The knowledge of good and evil only leads to death.

Morality is the knowledge of good and evil therefore morality leads to death. Morality is evil and useless. Christ is life which is the opposite of what morality brings.

[size=13pt]So with or without a deity morality is both evil and useless. Run away from morality now and come to Jesus for only him is life.[/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your problem is that you don't understand what Christianity is. Christianity is Christ and Christ is life. The knowledge of good and evil only leads to death.

Morality is the knowledge of good and evil therefore morality leads to death. Morality is evil and useless. Christ is life which is the opposite of what morality brings.

[size=13pt]So with or without a deity morality is both evil and useless. Run away from morality now and come to Jesus for only him is life.[/size]
Your problem is that you dont understand amadioha is life grin
from God (amadioha)
reconcile with you.
do you keep denying him
gave Anini his only
forgive u.
choose to remain angry,
WITHOUT GOD (AMDIOHA) YOUR MORALITY IS
USELESS PLEASE OPEN UR EYES AND SEE
THAT YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS WITHOUT
GOD..
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Your problem is that you dont understand amadioha is life grin
from God (amadioha)
reconcile with you.
do you keep denying him
gave Anini his only
forgive u.
choose to remain angry,
WITHOUT GOD (AMDIOHA) YOUR MORALITY IS
USELESS PLEASE OPEN UR EYES AND SEE
THAT YOUR MORALITY IS USELESS WITHOUT
GOD..
I know you have gotten my message by now. So just think about it and you would find the truth you have been looking for.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I know you have gotten my message by now. So just think about it and you would find the truth you have been looking for.

[size=20] PLEASE OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE TRUTH, I KNOW THAT WITHIN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOUR SOUL YEARNS FOR GOD (AMADIOHA) PLEASE COME BACK TO HIM HE LOVES YOU.
ANYWAY I KNOW U HAVE GOTTEN MY MESSAGE AND YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT THE TRUTH YOU SEEK AND BELIEVE AND WORSHIP GOD (AMADIOHA)smiley
[/size]
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Hiswordxray(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=20] PLEASE OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE TRUTH, I KNOW THAT WITHIN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOUR SOUL YEARNS FOR GOD (AMADIOHA) PLEASE COME BACK TO HIM HE LOVES YOU.
ANYWAY I KNOW U HAVE GOTTEN MY MESSAGE AND YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT THE TRUTH YOU SEEK AND BELIEVE AND WORSHIP GOD (AMADIOHA)smiley
[/size]
I'm sure you have begin to hear those voices in your heart. Don't count them as foolishness and don't let the devil make you believe It's not real or that it is subjective. Just listen and you would find the truth.
Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

It's the wisdom of God in a mystery.
So tell me, ever since human had been trying to follow moral code have the world been better?
It's not about "trying to" but rather actually following a suitable moral code such as utilitarianism. The world is a mess because of people with your mindset. Putting religion before morality.

1 Like

Re: Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) by johnydon22(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm sure you have begin to hear those voices in your heart. Don't count them as foolishness and don't let the devil make you believe It's not real or that it is subjective. Just listen and you would find the truth.
[size=20] I'm sure you have begin to hear those voices in your heart. Don't count them as foolishness and don't let the devil make you believe It's not real or that it is subjective. Just listen and you would find the truth.. Stop denying God (amadioha) open ur heart to him okay smiley[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Book Of Enoch And Should It Be In The Bible? / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.