Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! (2601 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / PHOTOS: Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including The Same Boyfriend / [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by TinyToes: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
29-year-old triplets Rafaela, Rochele and Tagiane Bini share the same birthday, the same looks and tastes, and now – after marrying men who look strikingly similar – the same wedding anniversary too. Guests at a wedding service saw triple when three identical sisters tied the knot together at the same ceremony. The sisters, from Passo Fundo, southern Brazil, even wore the same wedding dress, as well as hair style and make up, for their big day on Saturday.

A different colour of bouquet was the only clue to help bewildered friends and family distinguish one bride from the other. Even the grooms – Rafael, Gabriel and Eduardo – admitted they had worried they might mix up their wives-to-be when it came to exchanging vows. Rafael, who married Rafaela, told how the girls sometimes deliberately confused their fiances.

He remembered:

‘There was a time when we were all in the kitchen making dinner. So Rochele, who is Gabriel’s, was doing stuff at the sink, and Rafaela was at the stove. We were there chatting and they changed places. I went behind to hug her, and said “oops” when I realised I’d got the wrong girl.’

On the day, though, the men insisted they didn’t have a problem recognising the loves of their lives.

‘Oh yes, I knew which one was mine, for sure. I knew as soon as she entered the church, she was the most beautiful,’ said Eduardo, who married Tagiane.

The sisters told how, like other identical siblings, they have always been close and shared the same tastes and interests since they were babies.

Read the rest of the story (and more pictures) here - http://facebook.com/trendysturvs

Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Richhard(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Cute!
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015

Am I the only male who first thought of a groupie when he saw this?
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by noblealuu: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
#NaGodwin

Jonathan and Jega have made Nigerians proud! A new precedence has been set in the political landscape of Nigeria and Africa @ last. GEJ remains my hero, a display of quintessence and unalloyed sportsmanship. GEJ would have ignited the flame to put up the country in large scale civil unrest for the humiliating defeat, but decided to conceed defeat @ this critical period of our national life, he deserves a heroic sendforth even as GMB triumphantly heads to Aso Rock to deliver the messiahnic much anticipated dividends of democracy that have eluded us for the past 16 years of PDP rule.

CONGRATULATIONS GMB (President-elect Fed. Rep. of Nigeria)!

I join hands with your myriads of supporters to Sai welcome aboard.

Baba remember, to whom much is given, much is expected!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Lilimax(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Choi! And they are all BUSTY! cheesygrin
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by baralatie(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
the husbands are not of the same height.
hmmmmmmm!
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Youngsage: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I'm I the only male who first thought of a
groupie when he saw this?

Hello. It's 'Am I', not 'I'm I'.

You're welcome. smiley

Btw, I think you're alone on that. @ your question.
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Youngsage:

Hello. It's 'Am I', not 'I'm I'.

You're welcome. smiley

Btw, I think you're alone on that. @ your question.

Thanks. That was a typo?

About the groupie ish: It reminds of a certain excapade 3 months ago...

I know I just made you curious about the details.

Yes, hold that thought. You guessed right. Once in a lifetime experience.
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by vickkyruby(f): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow Nice!! They should have completed it by having triplets as their husbands that wud be Nicer!!

Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by sinizia: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
I only noticed their boobies. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wooow grin

And they are all pretty...

One pro is they can switch husband's anytime grin

Sleep with whoever they want too
Hahaha
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by karkel(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dua hubbies are they triplets too?
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by franugo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
just saw this in linda's blog, soooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by ikechukz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
cry I'm very sure they were holding different colours of flowers so that their husbands will be able to tell the difference.
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Youngsage: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Thanks. That was a typo?

About the groupie ish: It reminds of a certain excapade 3 months ago...

I know I just made you curious about the details.

Yes, hold that thought. You guessed right. Once in a lifetime experience.

You're welcome.

Hehehe... grin grin grin Nice try.
On the contrary though, my curiosity came with an open mind, so I had no guesses whatsoever about your seemingly unforgettable 'escapade'. tongue

p.s: I dunno but your font-colour combo is blinding! Aargh!
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youngsage:

You're welcome.

Hehehe... grin grin grin Nice try.
On the contrary though, my curiosity came with an open mind, so I had no guesses whatsoever about your seemingly unforgettable 'escapade'. tongue

p.s: I dunno but your font-colour combo is blinding! Aargh!

LOL. That "open mind" led to the "Xcapade" in the first place.

About the colour: Let's just say it reflects my future.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
suxxman:
Choi! And they are all BUSTY! cheesygrin

especially the middle one! Na simple observation oooo
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Jennydoris(f): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Waooooo!

They look so cute.

I pray I give birth to twins or triplets...
When the time comes.

AMEN.
Re: Photos: Identical Brazilian Triplets Get Married On Same Day At The Same Time! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
dearpreye:

especially the middle one! Na simple observation oooo

cheesygrin
Before nko....... E no hard to Observe this kind thing naa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funny Break Up Lines. / End Time This End Time That / Reason Why Women Live Longer Than Men Finally Discovered (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.