Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) (960 Views)

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by kennyjodeci(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2015
First, I'd like to congratulate you on your victory...honestly now I know truely you are people's choice...I hated you for no just reason, even as I'm writing this, I still can't tell myself the reason why I dont want you to rule Nigeria, but that is in the past now.....once again, congratulations General.

I may have said a lot of bad things about you during the period of campaign, though I never insulted you because where I come from, we don't insult elderly people....I ask for your forgiveness and I hope that you will forgive me.

On the 29th of May this year, you will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.....please sir, remember the promises that you made, remember to fufil atleast 70% of them, this is not the time to fight your enemies, this is not the time to jail people anyhow, this is an opportunity to correct your past mistakes, remember General that most people voted for you because of huge disappointment from GEJ, some even voted because they had no other choice than to vote Jonathan out of power, so sir, I urge you to write your name on the wall with a golden pen using this opportunity.....there is this igbo saying that goes like this "ezi aha ka ego", meaning it's good to have a good name than being wealthy......once again sir, congratulations

Finally I'm urging all Nigerians to remove the hatreds in us, it will not do us any good, we should come together, unite as one and move this country forward because Nigeria is a great ccountry
Sai Naija
Sai Buhari

One love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by SuperSuave(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice writeup and mature

1 Like

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by suwailad(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
You are forgiven!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Why are you sorry? This is the beauty of democracy. You have your choice also. You might have said negative things about him, but it is part of democracy needed for individuals to check their selves. The only sorry is that your people might not really be in good position nationally because of their political marginalisation but I hope the likes of ngige and okorochas will fight for you and baba will not be tribalist like outgoing president. Anyway, one love.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by BlackGirlsCode: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Really, hating someone for no just reason is fair?

4bobo:
Why are you sorry? This is the beauty of democracy. You have your choice also. You might have said negative things about him, but it is part of democracy needed for individuals to check their selves. The only sorry is that your people might not really be in good position nationally because of their political marginalisation but I hope the likes of ngige and okorochas will fight for you and baba will not be tribalist like outgoing president. Anyway, one love.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by BlackGirlsCode: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
@OP
You have a bright future ahead of you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by LinuxMint: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
u are forgiven... Go n Sin no more!
Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Really, hating someone for no just reason is fair?

It is what he met on ground. May not actually be intentionally done. People that really know gmb knows he really mean well for the country. Though he over did many things as a military man. We that happened to witness the administration know that. But some people just follow what they had, and the so called propaganda flying up and down to discredit gmb. So it might not be his fault. Anyway he knows better now.
This is the man I believe, we will hopefully see will not borrow money during his tenure and probably build more mini refineries within each region. This is what they want to start as they resume office. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by kennyjodeci(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
4bobo:

It is what he met on ground. May not actually be intentionally done. People that really know gmb knows he really mean well for the country. Though he over did many things as a military man. We that happened to witness the administration know that. But some people just follow what they had, and the so called propaganda flying up and down to discredit gmb. So it might not be his fault. Anyway he knows better now.
This is the man I believe, we will hopefully see will not borrow money during his tenure and probably build more mini refineries within each region. This is what they want to start as they resume office. Time will tell.

Yes o, you re right bro, I wasnt in this world when. Buhari was military president Lol
Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by kennyjodeci(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
LinuxMint:
u are forgiven... Go n Sin no more!

I go soon dey shout CHANGE Lol
Re: President Buhari I'm Sorry.....(gej Supporter) by kennyjodeci(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
@OP
You have a bright future ahead of you.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Danjuma Says ''had Ojukwu Acted Like Jonathan,there Won't Have Been Civil War''. / Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? / Nigeria Set To Become First African Economy With $1tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.