Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? (4675 Views)

20 Ways To Show Your Wife How Much You Love He / Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? / Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by Helewud(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
All these People's mind are dirty ooo, check the strap of their dressess there lie the answer
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
manuelpepper:
over used biiiirch......yea....ur dad's d1ck is smaller.

ashawo!
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by umarc19: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
The color of the flower they are holding naah.
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by manuelpepper: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
brito:

E pain am like pepper, lolz.
Mr toothpick size d1ck. go for enlargement and stop carrying that toothpick about.
Yours is hereditary, little d1ck and large balls.
Hahahaha
na yeye dey worry you.

it runs in ur family...........widened pussy and 20 naira tiger battery d1cks. ur brothers are in possession of it.

public toilet
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
manuelpepper:
na yeye dey worry you.

it runs in ur family...........widened pussy and 20 naira tiger battery d1cks. ur brothers are in possession of it.

public toilet
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hatux: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
what? shocked grin
You know now...
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2015
A woman's face is her book of deceit while a Mans face is his autobiography. The number of ways which today's women can change their facial appearance leaves me confused.
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by viyon02: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2015
actualy i will know the body smell of my girl, and so the three can never have the same body smell.
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hero31x(m): 3:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Ravenwolf:
A woman's face is her book of deceit while a Mans face is his autobiography. The number of ways which today's women can change their facial appearance leaves me confused.

Very confused! I believe their husbands must have ask them to hold things that would give them clues to avoid being embarrased
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hero31x(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2015
viyon02:
actualy i will know the body smell of my girl, and so the three can never have the same body smell.

So you would smell them one after the other in the Church? Don't you think that you would end up embarrasing yourself?
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hensben(m): 3:30am On Apr 02, 2015
I will give mine an identity mark like tatoo around neck region.
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hectortex: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2015
By the straps on their wedding gowns
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hero31x(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2015
hensben:
I will give mine an identity mark like tatoo around neck region.

Supposing she refuses, & the test of your love for her is your ability identify her from her sisters
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by hero31x(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2015
hectortex:
By the straps on their wedding gowns

I watched closely to notice that their wedding gown & their bouque differs! But my problem is that groom may not know what the bride would wear till the day of wedding
Re: If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? by ivyT(f): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
manuelpepper:
yea....same rubbish oozing from your maggots infested mouth.

nonsense hoe

Mehn that was harsh

*shivers running down my spine*
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Friends and Mingle / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.